JN
JINX N.
Jeep Liberty
11/30/2018
trusted, reliable service.
Having just moved to the area last year, and having an older vehicle, I was understandably cautious of a mechanic I could trust. These guys are it! I appreciate the honesty, and reliability of this shop. The repairs are done timely, and just the general care they offer is assuring. I highly recommend them.

MARLA C.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/29/2018
Regular check up
During the check up, several valid things were discovered. Brian gave me a very fair price and clearly explained the analysis... he even did a few extra things just to help me. Highly recommend!

VS
VALERIE S.
Stanton, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/28/2018
Best Mechanics Around
Not only have the folks at Cypress Auto Repair kept my old car in tip top shape, they also coached me when I was ready to buy a new one! Their advice was perfect and helped me get into a new car with no hassle whatsoever.
When getting my car fixed or serviced they are timely and their prices are fair. I trust them completely with my vehicle needs and I will never go anywhere else!

CONNIE B.
Long Beach, CA
11/25/2018
Friendly, fast and convenient
This is my fourth time here for smog check. Quick, easy and great receptionist!!!

SANDRA S.
Anaheim, CA
11/23/2018
Efficient, professional, courteous service
I find the staff to be highly skilled and thorough in their evaluation, services provided in a professional, efficient, courteous and timely manner.

JAYDA D.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/22/2018
Expert Work
As always, I trust my vehicles with the professionals,

JAYDA D.
Dodge Dakota
11/22/2018
Great fast and friendly service
They are truly an honest auto repair shop. When they warranty their work, they mean it.

JOHN/CARRIE B.
Dodge Durango
11/21/2018
Extremely good service
I still consider Cypress Auto as an "A" rating for all services, through the years you truly has been the best for me and my wife.

Dave R.
Downey, CA
Acura RL
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Dave said this business provided excellent service.

James R.
La Palma, CA
Nissan Titan
11/13/2018 Category: Service
James said the business always does good job and in a timely manner.

CHRISTOPHER M.
11/12/2018
Above nad beyond
I took my TJ in because I was battling the dreaded death wobble. I replaced worn sway bar end links and a steering dampener. I found a loose lower trac bar bolt that I couldn't get a wrench on the nut to tighten so I brought it in. not only was my trac bar loose, but my entire control arm was loose! they found and fixed it. not only that but they literally showed me what my potential problems were and fixed them. long story short I drove to the Pomona drag strip and had no wobbles. I was so excited I hit the jeep trails afterwards. I will be back for sure. hopefully not too soon.

SR
SHARON R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
11/10/2018
Regarding the recent repair of my car
Cypress Auto Shop is the best place to go for excellent work. I have been 100% satisfied each and every time I have brought my car there. Very fair, reasonable prices for outstanding service!

LG
Larry G.
Toyota Pickup
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he was a long time customer. The vehicle was like new. He was pleased with the service.

SR
SHARON R.
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
11/04/2018
The repairs to my 2010 Honda Civic by the Cypress Service Center
I am extremely happy with the work that was done to my car. It now looks and runs like the day I purchased it. It all greatly surpassed my expectations. What I really appreciated was that I didn't have to explore and decide what was needed for repairs. Cypress Auto Shop did an outstanding job of doing this for me, which included fixing a dent. My great thanks and appreciation to them!

DANIELLE S.
Saturn VUE
11/01/2018
Honest skilled mechanics
I appreciate this vehicle repair garage...the employees are considerate and helpful and they take the time to consider my questions and concerns. They're pricing is reasonable and it's worth it to have reliable transportation..