SF
Shawn F.
Stanton, CA
Jeep CJ7
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Shawn said he had a smog check done and the staff's answers after the test failed seemed like they just wanted him to spend more money. He would not recommend them because it was the first time anyone has wanted to charge him $130 for a diagnostic. They couldn't tell him an overall cost to fix the issue for the vehicle to pass the smog test.

PD
Probir D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Probir said that he usually comes here when he is in need of his vehicle being serviced. He trusts the staff and they offer good services.

NH
Nia H.
Los Alamitos, CA
Dodge Ram Van
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Nia said this business finished the work fast and everything went well.

AR
Alan/Andrew R.
Long Beach, CA
Jeep Cherokee
03/03/2020
FAST-EASY-FRIENDLY
The staff is always friendly and helpful. The work they do is 100% honest and excellent.

Danielle S.
Saturn VUE
02/25/2020
Good car repair place
We bring our cars to Cypress Auto for everything, they're close to home, reliable and conscientious...we appreciate their prompt attention to our needs.

MK
Mark K.
Stanton, CA
02/24/2020
Most honest repair shop around.
These guys are honest helpful and know what they are doing. I take all my cars there for repair. If they repaired motorcycles I would go there too. Thanks Cypress auto

Travis M.
Long Beach, CA
Volkswagen CC
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Travis said this business wasn't able to fully service his vehicle and they weren't able to help him.

Danny H.
Ford Expedition
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Danny said the business did exactly what she asked them to do.

MN
Mariana N.
02/18/2020
Excellent repair shop
I have been patronizing Cypress Auto Repair for several years now and have always been more than satisfied with their work. They are always polite, prompt and honest. This is my go to repair shop. I have taken 4 of our family cars there.

FF
Frank F.
02/11/2020
10 Year Old Ford Focus
Brian explained work that needed to be done to our low mileage vehicle and why the preventive maintenance was important. He even searched our model with Ford. We appreciate his explanation and service and the AAA discount and warranty. We bring several cars here.

Richard B.
Garden Grove, CA
Nissan Xterra
02/07/2020
Trustworthy!
I love this mechanic! I can trust that the work is done right and the price is fair.

Jose S.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Jose said this business's service is good, and there was a short wait time.

PE
Prabhakar E.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Prabhakar said the service was easy and good.

MZ
Marcia Z.
02/04/2020
Great professional service, out quickly!
Satisfied for over 10 years!

MJ
Mike J.
02/01/2020
Brian my service advisor is a total rock star
I love this place have been a customer for well over 10 years, 5 different vehicles and I can honestly say that I have never once had a bad experience.