SR
Los Alamitos, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
11/04/2018
The repairs to my 2010 Honda Civic by the Cypress Service Center
I am extremely happy with the work that was done to my car. It now looks and runs like the day I purchased it. It all greatly surpassed my expectations. What I really appreciated was that I didn't have to explore and decide what was needed for repairs. Cypress Auto Shop did an outstanding job of doing this for me, which included fixing a dent. My great thanks and appreciation to them!

DANIELLE S.
Saturn VUE
11/01/2018
Honest skilled mechanics
I appreciate this vehicle repair garage...the employees are considerate and helpful and they take the time to consider my questions and concerns. They're pricing is reasonable and it's worth it to have reliable transportation..

Garden Grove, CA

Olivia S.
Los Alamitos, CA
Saturn LS
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Olivia said the staff did what she wanted in a timely manner.

DJ
DARLENE J.
Garden Grove, CA
Hyundai XG350
10/19/2018
Easy appointment, fast service very nice employees

JAYDA D.
Dodge Dakota
10/18/2018
Great and honest mechanics
So I had a multitude of issues with my old Dodge Dakota and even though they were swapped they accepted my vehicle letting me know that they would have to keep it but it would be a priority. I explained I was taking a short trip over weekend and would be back on Monday. They had the work done by Saturday and called me to let me know they would tale care of it for me until I got home.

JOHN/CARRIE B.
Suzuki XL-7
10/17/2018
Smog Check
Called on late Monday morning & was able to have the smog check done the same day. Only at Cypress Auto Repair for less than 30 minutes. Really appreciate the rapid turnaround for the service required. Very thorough. Will continue to have repair &/or maintenance services done at CAR&S.

RJ
Rick J.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kaye. She said it is always good with no problems.

jeremy C.
Hyundai Veloster
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said this business provided quick reliable service and a fair price.

YK
Yaska K.
California
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Yaska said the staff is friendly and he loves the atmosphere.

GMC Yukon XL
10/09/2018
Always helpful and nice
Got me in and out quickly and in time to get to work. Great place and good people.

Rebecca C.
California
Chrysler 300
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said the employees are quick, friendly, and helpful. Every time she goes there, they take care of her quickly. She is very happy and pleased.

HD
Heather D.
Dodge Challenger
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Heather said the service was outstanding and done quickly. She came in for a smog and it was done in 5 minutes.

Chevrolet Corvette
10/08/2018
Professional Service
I take all my vehicles to them for repair and smog. Never received substandard work. They are friendly, quality, trustworthy, and dependable.

PM
Paul M.
Westminster, CA
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the staff was nice and did what they were supposed to do. The pricing was good and the owner seemed like a terrific guy.

CE
Christopher E.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the business had good customer service and they were nice people working there.

JANIS K.
Long Beach, CA
Acura TL
09/29/2018
quick service
This was my first visit, I have had Raul do my service on my car for years and now that he is with your company, I will be coming to see you when needed. I so appreciate the quick service and efficient repair. I will recommend you to my friends.

BR
Bart R.
Long Beach, CA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Bart said the business was always honest and took care of him.

ME
MICHELLE E.
Anaheim, CA
09/26/2018
Explains in detail what the problem is
Very understanding about my issues and listened to what I had to say. Took care of the problem and made sure I understood what the problem was. Thank you

John P.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff at this business was fast and clear about what they were going to do and the possible cost of the work and how long it possibly would take.