Richard B.
Garden Grove, CA
Nissan Xterra
02/07/2020
Trustworthy!
I love this mechanic! I can trust that the work is done right and the price is fair.

Jose S.
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Jose said this business's service is good, and there was a short wait time.

PE
Prabhakar E.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Prabhakar said the service was easy and good.

MZ
Marcia Z.
Buena Park, CA
02/04/2020
Great professional service, out quickly!
Satisfied for over 10 years!

MJ
Mike J.
02/01/2020
Brian my service advisor is a total rock star
I love this place have been a customer for well over 10 years, 5 different vehicles and I can honestly say that I have never once had a bad experience.

GS
Glenn S.
01/30/2020
Competent and professional
They are up front. They give you an accurate estimate of repairs and they know what they are doing. Good, competent mechanics.

Jon/Susie B.
Garden Grove, CA
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/25/2020
Professional and Accommodating
Most trustworthy mechanic I've ever come across.
Can't imagine taking my cars for service anywhere else.

ME
Melody Lyn E.
Anaheim, CA
Hyundai Accent
01/23/2020
the people who work at Cypress Auto are great.
No matter what I need, Cypress Auto is very helpful.
If I just have a question or concern they will take the time to answer all my questions.
The are the Best....

EC
Elva C.
01/22/2020
ALWAYS RELIABLE
We cannot express the gratitude we feel for the honest, totally dependable service of Cypress Auto every time we need them.
Friendliness and prompt service are an added bonus.

MV
Michael V.
La Palma, CA
Dodge Charger
01/21/2020
Cypress Auto Repair is not out to rip you off.
As always, Cypress Auto Repair Is very professional, friendly and looking out for their customers.

I brought my wife’s (baby) car in after the dealership gave me an outrageous quote. Her car had an engine soon light on, because of two codes.
Unfortunately the dealer cleared the codes, but Cypress Auto Repair spent some time on the problem NO CHARGE.
Cypress Auto Repair told me to bring the car back when the engine soon light comes on again.

Dr. Robert V. C.
Dodge Charger
01/21/2020
The people and the service which is always excellent.
The services is excellent and the people go out of their way to help. Dr. Covert

DV
Debbie/Gerald V.
Anaheim, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
01/19/2020

Chevrolet Trax
01/18/2020
Very trustworthy
I've been coming to this place for awhile now. And I'm always confident that they will do the job right the first time.

IF
Ian F.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Ian said he had just moved and was looking for a place to bring his vehicle. He brought it to this business and everything went great. Brian was really good and he appreciated his honesty. He told him exactly what he wanted and gave his honest opinion. He got treated the way he wanted and he appreciates everything Brain did for him.

VW
Vicky W.
01/16/2020
Survey
I have had a great experience every time I had to take my vehicle to Cypress Auto.every one is professional and courteous. Most of all the automotive mechanics are knowledgeable in what they do.