MJ
MIKE J.
06/06/2019
Brian is a rock star and always takes good care of me
Cypress auto has always taken exceptional care of my vehicles. Mine my moms my sons.
Brian really does an outstanding job of communicating and always had my vehicles ready when he says they will be.

BL
BRIAN L.
Volkswagen Passat
06/06/2019
Great Business
Thank you for your fantastic service. I'll see you next time. Brian

BK
Britta K.
Cerritos, CA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Britta said she has used this business for years, and the staff always does a good job.

Mark/Amy M.
La Palma, CA
Nissan Titan
06/03/2019
Car repair service
I have been going to cypress auto repair for at least 10 years. Brian and Josh have always been helpful when I've had issues with my cars. They always advise on what issues are pressing and which ones can wait. Their pricing is very reasonable and much cheaper than going to a dealer.

JAN R.
06/02/2019
Service of 2015 Equinox.
In the past I have gotten a Maintenance Inspection Form showing all the areas attended to. I like this form and do pay attention to it. I did not get one this time and kind of missed it. Other than that, I always like going in there as everyone is friendly and I get good and timely service.
Thanks!

Stanton, CA
Toyota C-HR
05/30/2019
Confidence
Brian and his staff are tops in making the customer feel welcome and important

David G.
Lakewood, CA
Kia Rio
05/27/2019
You gave Conscientious, courteous , responsive service. Thank you. David Gavira

Ardy B.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Ardy said the service was good. He mentioned that the location is very convenient but that the cost was a little expensive

MZ
MARCIA Z.
Buena Park, CA
05/22/2019
Fast and efficient service
I have taken my car to Cypress auto for about nine years for service and have been very satisfied !

Jeff / Perla B.
05/22/2019
Honest and friendly people
We were refer by a neighbor to Cypress auto Repair shop since we moved to the area, 15 yrs ago. They are honest, hard working people and very friendly staff.
I highly recommend them.

RA
Ron A.
Long Beach, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
05/19/2019
Quick,easy,convenient,complete.
We, have four vehicles, two older, two newer. No matter what the needs your shop has kept them on the road, great mechanics.

David G.
Lakewood, CA
05/18/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable, honest

Lincoln Town Car
05/15/2019
Top Notch Service!
Honest. Quality work. Fair priced. Long time customer. I highly recommend Cypress Auto Repair and smog!

James F.
Seal Beach, CA
Volvo S60
05/14/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff was competent and the service was worth the value.

PR
Patrica R.
Buena Park, CA
Nissan Maxima
05/11/2019
Battery-Nissan
My experience was very good and professional. The repair was fast and price was good. Knowledgeable and friendly employees.