DY
Donny Y.
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Donny's wife. She said the staff scheduled the appointment, and did the work quickly. The vehicle was washed. Everybody was friendly and helpful. They did a really good job. She was really happy.

Linda M.
Creswell, OR
Chevrolet Lumina
08/15/2017
God bless you!
Automotive shops are scary to me, because I know nothing about a car. Either they go or they do not. All of your young men were exceptional. Rodney is certainly an asset to your business. I was treated with respect, and felt the shop was honest in diagnosing my car trouble. Integrity? Yep , that is what I felt from everyone that I came in contact with. Good job!
Thank you, thank you.
God bless you and keep you safe in his loving care.
Linda

BG
Barry G.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Barry said everything worked out like he expected and if he ever needs more repairs, he will be back.

Scott B.
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Scott said he had a really good experience with this business. They did a great job. They are really helpful and friendly.

BG
Brent G.
Chevrolet Aveo
08/03/2017
Very fair pricing and quick response to my car needs
I've had my car in twice now and both times I was very happy with the price and how quickly they were able to get me in and out . Both times with a freshly washed car.

LR
Liz R.
Nissan Versa
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Liz said she is impressed with the service and honesty.

Marvin C.
Creswell, OR
Volvo XC60
07/30/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Loretta. She said they've helped them out and they do work for them even if they don't have an appointment.

Les B.
GMC Sonoma
07/29/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Colleen. She said this business is awesome. They are nice and they are very concerned about the vehicle getting fixed.

OD
Efficient

RD
Rob D.
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Rob said the staff was great and they serviced his vehicle the way he asked them too. They completed the repairs quickly and they were done for an affordable price. It was good service.

MJ
Mike J.
07/24/2017
Honest, professional, and friendly!
Jeff went way above and beyond our expectations. The professionalism, and friendliness was amazing. We recommend D & D Automotive to everyone.

JAY D.
07/24/2017
Friendly and very honest.
I have used a few other shops in town but once I started with D & D I knew I would never go any where else. They are fast, honest and just plain good mechanics. You can be sure you will be treated fairly and get straight answers.

Jay,

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We value all the feedback we receive from our customers. I appreciate you taking your time to share your experiences with us with others.

JOE BRANDY T.
07/23/2017
Friendly and honest!!
Friendly, honest and customer service is their top priority!!
Jeff C. from D & D Automotive responded on 07/24/2017

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. We greatly appreciate your business.

Braedon H.
COTTAGE GROVE, OR
Suzuki Sidekick
07/23/2017 Category: Service
Braedon said this is his best friend's budiness.

PH
PETE H.
07/21/2017
Excellent work, trustworthy, fair pricing.
I highly recommend D & D.

Pete,

Thanks for recommending us to others. We appreciate your business.

Jason H.
Ford Windstar Wagon
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Jason said they did really well but it was nothing exceptional.

Dana/amy M.
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Dana said he was happy with service from this business.

KF
Keith F.
Lexus GX 470
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Keith said this business helped him out and they did a great job.

LH
Lisa H.
07/20/2017
I'll be back! :)
I just moved to the area, and I'm SO thankful I called these guys! Jeff and James were both super helpful and friendly... they got my car in next-day to have a hitch installed, when a Eugene shop had told me it would be more than two months until they could schedule the work... The atmosphere at D&D is professional, comfortable and friendly... They estimated the job would take 1-2 hours so of course I planned for the worst and expected to pay for 2 hours (and hoped it wouldn't turn into more!), but they did a fantastic job and had it done in an hour! I came back to find they'd just WASHED MY CAR - and was told "we wash everything we work on"! Awesome service guys! I'll be recommending you to everyone and coming back for anything I need :) Thank you for an excellent experience! :)

Lisa,

I really appreciate hearing the great things you have to say about us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone else. We look forward to seeing you on your nexy visit!

CD
Christine D.
07/20/2017
Very pleased
The service was great.

Christine,

I am pleased to hear you were satified with our service. We strive to make sure you have a pleasant experience.