DK
Diane K.
Chevrolet Aveo
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Diane said she has always used their service, it is always good for her, and that she has recommended this business.

FN
Felicia N.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Felicia said the staff has good customer service and they are good with treating customers right.

GMC Yukon
06/27/2019
D&D listen
They always listen and take the time to review what needs to be done

GG
Gary G.
Pewaukee, WI
Nissan Pathfinder
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business got the job done at a reasonable price.

Dave and Carolyn B.
06/20/2019
great service
Been coming to D&D for years, always had fast, friendly, experienced service

RF
Richard / Kathy F.
06/20/2019
Impala brake work
Had brake issues with our 2007 Chevy Impala. Visited the shop(in person) and set up an appointment with Steve, the most excellent point-of-contact person. The appointment was although not immediate, certainly within our comfort level time line. Dropped the car off to have the brakes checked/repaired. In and out in one day. Couldn't be happier!

Bob S.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he was pleased with the whole experience, and very satisfied with the work. His vehicle is running great.

SK
Sara K.
Milwaukee, WI
Pontiac Torrent
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Sara said they always do a good job and they never do more than what needs to be fixed.

Chris S.
Pewaukee, WI
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the employees were honest. They were helpful. They provided the best service.

TK
Terrilynne K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2019
The team is remarkable.
I wouldn’t go anywhere else… Great prices great service all with a smile.
Terrilynne

Jacob H.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said he had no problems with the service and he would like to thank the business for their service.

Daryll P.
Milwaukee, WI
Hyundai Accent
05/19/2019
Great service, excellent work
I always depend on D&D automotive for all my car(s) needs. Friendly, great service, helpful, and excellent work!

Dean and Kathleen H.
Toyota Prius v
05/16/2019
Well done!!
D&D does things right, always courteous and professional.

Dennis G.
Pontiac Bonneville
05/15/2019
Thorough, honest, no high pressure sales pitch
After taking my car to another repair facility resulting in 'no diagnosis' I took my 2001 to D & D. At drop off I spoke with a knowledgeable car guy, not a receptionist, and as I was explaining the issues he was asking questions and making notes. That alone made me feel comfortable. Within a short time I received a call explaining what they found to be causing the issues, what needed to be done 1st to resolve it and then other things that needed to be taken care at some point. NO PRESSURE NO SKY IS FALLING It was my decision what I wanted them to do. The secondary items were common sense things and I trusted their judgment. Since I was without my car already, I told them to do the complete repairs instead of dragging it out over time. I am more than pleased with their work, pricing, and friendliness. I spent more than I initially wanted, but having ALL items taken care AND PEACE OF MIND knowing my car will be safe and sound is priceless to me. I couldn't ask for a better experience for car repair.

TA
Trevor A.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Trevor said the service was what he expected.