CR
Ashburn, VA
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/04/2019
Outstanding
D&D Automotive Repair has been our mechanic of choice since being recommended by a neighbor. They have cared for our 2001 Toyota like it was a newly purchased 2020. They are honest and concerned about providing you the best service at a reasonable price. They have consistently provided feedback on the condition of our vehicle and what maintenance should be scheduled in the future. Integrity and quality workmanship is what you get from D&D.

Deanna C.
09/30/2019
Always appreciate the candor and honestly of the staff
Nice to have an honest and reliable company to take our vehicles to.

VR
Victor R.
Round Hill, VA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Victor said his experience was excellent.

Jennifer A.
Herndon, VA
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said the service was great, quick and prompt. Everything the employees said, they did.

KH
Kathleen H.
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathleen's daughter. She said that she trusts them.

LK
Lisa K.
Waterford, VA
09/18/2019
I took my car in for their Fall special and one other issue with a shuddering at 30 mph. They checked it out and recommended I take it to Honda because they believed it was a transmission issue and should be under warranty. I was very pleased that they gave me that advise and didn't just try fix it themselves and charge me for it. I would highly recommend them.

WW
Wayne W.
Nissan Xterra
09/12/2019
2005 Xterra
After several years of storage my Xterra needed emissions and inspection - with Doug's expertise and diagnoses of a bad universal joint it passed both and is now on the road. 6/5 Stars......for service, knowledge and overall experience.

08/29/2019
I had an automotive emergency and needed immediate service-they were super accommodating and did a great job getting my car fixed in record time.

Roberta C.
Lexus RX 400h
08/27/2019
Tire/Rim Emergency
Grateful that D and D was able to fit me in on a busy Monday....
I've been going here for many years and the service is always excellent and courteous.

AR
Antonio R.
GMC Acadia
08/27/2019
Always a good experience!
Just got an inspection, but the service is great!!

Mary Ann G.
08/24/2019
Honda happy
They repaired our Honda van.
Reasonable pricing and quick service.
Love D & D

ED
Elizabeth D.
08/23/2019
D & D Is great!
Warm professional atmosphere. Whatever my car needs is diagnosed and fixed in a reasonable amount of time and cost. The managers are honest and dependable.

Michael D.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
08/19/2019
Nissan certified and Nissan experienced Tech's
I have a 20 year old Nissan Frontier that needed some serious TLC. My friend , Kathy from work also has a Nissan Frontier and highly recommend D & D to repair my truck. The dealership recommended an extensive repair that would have cost me $8,000.00. However , Doug was able to fix my truck for 25% of what the Steelership was asking for. Doug and Jodi are absolutely Angels , I plan on taking my truck and my girlfriend's truck for future services. Thank You, Doug and Jodi from the bottom of my heart. Sincerely , Michael Vincent DeLuca ?

TK
Tom K.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the service was quick and punctual. The work got done and the price was good.

BG
Bradley G.
Bluemont, VA
Lexus LX 470
08/17/2019
Above and beyond
The D and D team saved me. I came in for a simple brake pad job.
My car had so much rust, they had to beat and hammer the rotors. After hours, they went for more parts.
Eventually, they made it all work, with a super attitude and great result - AND they honored the original price for the labor.
Our family is very appreciative of the hard work.
Thank you.