BG
Bluemont, VA
Lexus LX 470
08/17/2019
Above and beyond
The D and D team saved me. I came in for a simple brake pad job.
My car had so much rust, they had to beat and hammer the rotors. After hours, they went for more parts.
Eventually, they made it all work, with a super attitude and great result - AND they honored the original price for the labor.
Our family is very appreciative of the hard work.
Thank you.

08/12/2019
Convenient location and great service

Donald C.
Glassboro, NJ
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Donald said they were good and very thorough. He would go back to them.

MN
Matthew N.
Sterling, VA
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said he was able to walk into this business and get immediate service.

Rachel B.
07/24/2019
Always Helpful!
Thanks for always meeting my needs and making me if as if you have my best interest in mind (as I'm sure you do, anyways!). It's a good feeling to know I can call you all up and have problems fixed nearly immediately. Especially strange problems (or not so strange?) like my sunroof leaking.

Only thing I should mention..I made an appt. for 9 am yesterday morning for oil change and called at noon and my car hadn't even been looked at. I was told you had to wait on the oil filter. I was a bit confused considering I made an appt. a week prior so I would have thought the oil filter would have been there and ready. But maybe not? Though I didn't need my car, if I did and assumed it would have been ready by maybe noon considering it was a simple visit, I would have been in a sticky situation.

Otherwise, D&D has always met my needs and treated me like a friend - much appreciated. I've sent a few people your way since my first visit a couple of months ago!

ST
Sara T.
07/21/2019
Great experience
Once again, D&D to the rescue! My car broke down on the way home from work on a Thursday. I thought for sure I would be without a car for the weekend. But they got me back on the road the following day! They gave me a heads up on some maintenance that will be due for the next oil change, and the cost was very reasonable.

JJ
Jolly J.
Porsche Cayenne
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Jolly said that the place was good and they were very helpful.

Sharon S.
07/05/2019
We got an appointment the next day, were able to leave our car the night before using the night drop and our car was ready by mid afternoon. Love that! D&D also did a courtesy inspection of an older car we bought with a slow oil burn and they were HONEST in telling us it wasn’t worth fixing for $750. Instead of just taking our money, they told us how to watch and address the problem going forward. We will definitely be using D&D from now on!

Jaime P.
Honda Civic Sedan
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kelly. She said the business was very fast with the repair work, they were very helpful and the staff was also really friendly.

Diane P.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Diane said they were friendly, easy to work with and they got the job done quickly.

06/25/2019
Oil Change
This is the best shop in town, even for just an oil change!

Asli B.
06/20/2019
The best in Loudoun
D&D is a family owned and operated business and they take pride in their work. Always friendly, always reliable, and great prices!!

TY
Tique Y.
Toyota Sequoia
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Tique said the location of the business is close to his home. He would recommend them to others.

Mike B.
06/18/2019
Oil change and Belt replacement
Once again, excellent service. Jodi and Doug are honest business people who provide great customer service and assistance with car issues. Thanks D&D

TH
Todd H.
Keedysville, MD
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Todd said the customer service could have been better. They are too expensive but he is okay with it and happy.