JIM R.
Nissan Xterra
01/20/2017
Amazing service and Knowledge
I had an oil leak on my Nissan Exterra. I had been told it would be a costly repair and difficult to diagnose. At D & J Auto Doctors they were able to determine the cause quickly and also made the repairs quickly. Their knowledge of vehicles was awesome. Their prices were fair and their customer service was above par. It was excellent service all around and I would recommend D & J Auto Doctors to anyone. I will be taking all of my vehicle repairs to them.
Darren S. from D & J Auto Doctors responded on 02/21/2017

Jim, thanks for the nice review, we hope to be of more help in the future too.

MA
MATT A.
01/19/2017
Honesty,Integrity, Quailty
Finally found a honest family run automotive repair place...the are capable of working on just about anything and are very transparent on the costs involved and the best options that work ....

LH
LINDA H.
01/13/2017
Honest and professional
Honest and professional this has been my auto service of choice four years because they are so honest, friendly, and professional and never take advantage of the situation of the service needed. I'm a single senior citizen woman and it would be so easy for me to be taken advantage of and I always feel they do whatever is best at the most reasonable rates they can provide. I highly recommend D & J Auto Doctor to anyone.
Darren S. from D & J Auto Doctors responded on 02/21/2017

Linda, thank you so much for the honest review.

ED
ED D.
Toyota Tundra
01/11/2017
Reputation
My last experience with D and J auto was not what it usually is.
I came in with 2 issues on my truck. At the end of the day , I get and pay the bill.
While driving home , I noticed that one of the issues was not fixed.
I came back to have it fixed , I get and pay the bill.
After analyzing the situation , 2 mistakes were made.

Mistake #1:
When I explained in detail what the issues were , to the girl in the office.
After reviewing the receipt , I noticed , that one of the details was missing .
It just so happens to be the main one!
(No mention of the noises coming from my STEERING systeme)

Mistake #2:
How else was the mechanic supposed to know other than test driving it?
Witch he did not do even dough that was one of the tasks I had asked to have done in order to pinpoint the problem.
That request clearly shows on the receipt.
Darren told me he did not test drive the vehicle , the first time around.

In my line of work , I do right by the customers!
If I make a mistake , It comes out of my pocket , not the customers!
I understand we are all human and making mistakes is part of being human.
What I don't understand is that I got billed for D and J's mistakes.
This accorance is unlike D and J's reputation but It did happen.
There is always room and time to correct those mistakes.
My telephone number is 760 213 6463
Right now , at this point I don't know if I would recommend D and J auto to my freinds unless there is an effort being made to correct those mistakes by way of telephone. So I will check the no button on this query , but it's only temporary (I hope). Same goes for the rating!.
Darren S. from D & J Auto Doctors responded on 01/13/2017

Ed, we are sorry you felt cheated in some way. But in defense of Leah missing details, the very first sentence was, 1)"customer complaint of steering making clunking noise........... 2)customer complaint of vehicle making more and more noise as truck is moving in reverse.....
test drive first, inspect and advise........
Darren did not test drive, but Brandon did before any work was done. He heard obvious noise from brakes that had to be dealt with first to eliminate that noise, so any further noise could be heard. The steering linkage was also obviously worn out too. We also showed you the steering rack moving and told you bushings needed to be replaced and the parts would have to ordered. The noise was intermittant, as you came by at least 3 times, and couldn't duplicate the noise each time. So if you still have noise after everything was repaired, we appologize. We have tried calling you and you do not return our call.

TRISH M.
Cadillac CTS
01/08/2017
Superb mechanics!
Best ever

JULIE L.
12/29/2016
Warranties
It's obvious! Darren and Denise care for us customers and are very honest! AAA driver told us battery was 4 years old and needed replacement.True needed replacement, after a no start due to weak battery.But Darren and Denise checked the records and told me battery was only 2 years and under warranty! Yeay. Any other place would have gone with the first recommendation and not say anything about a warranty. They are really on top of it and saved me, the customer money. Honestly, isn't that want you all want? Thanks guys! Really appreciate you! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž Julie

DAISY M.
Fallbrook, CA
12/21/2016
Daisy M
D & J Auto always has great customer services. Very honest and have great prices. If you are near the are of Oceanside stop by and check them out.

MO
MIKE O.
12/14/2016
Our Ford F150 is Happy
Darren, we had to have our truck brought in on a tow truck. Thought it was possibly over. Like a doctor, you brought it back to life. It now is running like it did fifteen years ago! Thank you.
Darren S. from D & J Auto Doctors responded on 12/15/2016

We were glad we could "resurrect" your truck too.

TRISH M.
Cadillac CTS
12/08/2016
They LOVE their work
Honest, great knowledge, timely, creates a real relationship with you and car mechanics, price right and willing to accommodate. Thank you again guys!

FF
FRAN F.
Toyota Avalon
11/25/2016
I have confidence in the owner and trust them.
I have always had great service ..Never problems with any work I had done..

JESSE F.
Toyota Cab & Chassis
11/16/2016
The right prescription
Other mechanic did shoddy work then brought to D&J and they fixed the many problems. Now truck's running good as new.

MARGE R.
Toyota Yaris
11/15/2016
I was in and out in a flash
Really like these guys

ANDY J.
Scion xA
11/11/2016
Used Car Evaluation
We have been going to D & J's for regular maintenance on our vehicles for about 10 years. We recently found a used car for sale in our neighborhood and took it to D & J's. After a comprehensive evaluation, they found several issues with the vehicle that helped us negotiate a better price. Thanks D & J's...
Darren S. from D & J Auto Doctors responded on 11/16/2016

We are happy everything worked out for you.

DAISY M.
Fallbrook, CA
10/25/2016
Daisy M
D & J Auto Doctors, has excellent customer service. They always go above and beyond to take care anything my car needs. I will continue to be a loyal customer and would also recommend this place to anyone in the area.

JIM S.
10/21/2016
Honesty and integrity
I wouldn't take my vehicle any where else, they are extremely professional and treat me like family. I just love this shop and the detailed work they perform. I recommend them to everyone I know.

SHAD B.
10/07/2016
everything now works great!
Jeep engine sounds better than new very smooth and quiet totally stoked
Darren S. from D & J Auto Doctors responded on 10/11/2016

Hope its good enough you want to keep it now. zoom zoom

BW
Brian W.
08/31/2016
Professional and Friendly
Great Service, Professional and friendly!

BRIAN B.
08/21/2016
Great Diagnosis!
Dean & team did very comprehensive diagnosis with full pressure tests. Very professional and knowledgeable.
Highly Recommend.

RAY B.
08/13/2016
Transmission
After my transmission went out D&J ordered a new one from the manufacture that one was bad they immediately reordered a new one for me and installed. I was w/o my truck for a week. D&J did a great job getting me back on the road. I always use D&J and refer them to others.