Christian C.
Lexus IS 300
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Christian said he was satisfied with the service.

DANA S.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/20/2019
friendly service
thanks for doing such a great job on my 1994 chevy it's running great
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 07/22/2019

Dana,
We apreciate your business.

RAY B.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/19/2019
F250 Ford
DK Automotive always provides excellent service and are always friendly the turn around time is great
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 07/19/2019

Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 07/22/2019

Ray,
Thank you for let us at DK Auto & Diesel Servce be a service to you.

DA
DONNA A.
07/01/2019
you were so kind to take my car on short notice.Your office staff helpedl me out and made paying so easy. I will see you soon for a tune up.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 07/02/2019

Donna,
Thank you very much we appriate your businss.

Scott S.
HUMMER H2
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Larry. He said they are quick and the service is good.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 06/28/2019

Scott or Larry,
Thank you for you business we appreciate it.

Dennis P.
Texas
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the pricing and the timing was very good. He said they did a good job on his vehicle.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 06/28/2019

Dennis,
We appreciate you useing DK Auto for your repairs.

KEN B.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/23/2019
Bending backwards for a customer
I live in the neighborhood. I was referred to DK by a lawyer friend, and these folks are family and they treat customers the same way. I explained my short time line schedule because of work, and the team went over and beyond to accomodate me. A++++
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 06/24/2019

Ken,
Thank you for your business we really appreciate you coming in to DK to get then work done on you vehicle.

Nissan 350Z
06/20/2019
Always Reliable
The folks at D & K treat you like their best customer no matter the service needed. I took my car in for an inspection and was told the machine was not working. I planned on bringing it in later in the week but I got a call the next day saying the machine was repaired and ready to go. A very proactive approach that I did not expect.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 06/21/2019

David,
Thank you so very much your are kind we aprreciate you.

David B.
Chevrolet
06/20/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff did what needed to be done, for a good price.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 06/24/2019

David,
we appreciate you coming in.

RL
ROARK L.
06/19/2019
Care beyond imagine
Darrel and his staff realty care about making your vehicle #1 priority. They go out of their way to help you with any automotive issue . As a professional mechanic it is hard to trust other shop’s work, but DK is a definite “no worries, we got this” shop. These guys know their stuff.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you we appreciate for you coming to us

Lexus GS 350
06/07/2019
The folks at D & K always treat you like a valued customer and friend regardless of the service or repair provided. I recently had an issue with a tire and took it to location where it was purchased. It took two days and repeated calls to get the problem resolved. D & K on the other hand, is very responsive and their follow-up is always consistent.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 06/07/2019

David,
Thank you David we try to to make our customers happy,we appreciate your business.

Mark M.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Mark said that the service center staff is friendly.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 06/06/2019

Mark,
We really appreciate your business as all ways.

MICHAEL S.
Jeep Cherokee
05/29/2019
All our auto work is done here..
These guys are great and can work on anything you can throw at them...
We keep coming back for more being that our fleet of vehicles has every type of vehicle you can think of..

Thanks,
Michael Scogin

Michael,
thank you for your business.

John W.
GMC Yukon XL
05/14/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff treat him right.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for your business.

SG
Steven G.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the service was fine.

Steven,
Thank you we appreciate your business.

Terry M.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Terry said it went good.

Terry,
Thank you for stopping in we appreciate your business.

Lexus GS 350
05/06/2019
DK Saves the day!
We had a vehicle break down the night before we were headed out of town on vacation. I asked DK if they could assist with towing from a location in the Woodlands along with the necessary repair. They told me that would not be a problem and left me a voicemail confirming completion while we were out of town. We returned from our trip to find the repaired car parked in our driveway. That is 10-star service in my opinion. They are always friendly, expedient, and trustworthy. They break the mold for the industry.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 05/06/2019

David,
Thank you sir we appreciate you,you are a loyal customer.
Thank you again!!

GJ
Gil J.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Gill said the business does a good job on the vehicle and they get it out quick.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 04/25/2019

thanks for your business

ZH
Zack H.
Montgomery, TX
Dodge Durango
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Zack said the employees provided good service.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for your business.

RICK W.
Houston, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
04/16/2019
Workmanship is important
While I read reviews complaining how long folks have their vehicle at the shop, I don't worry about that. We shuffle around vehicles and make it work that we are one down. I'd rather let Darrell and his employees have time to do it right, than get it back on the day it was promised, but it's not right and you have to take it back. Running a small business, things come up and don't always go according to plan. Parts aren't always available they day they might be needed - employees might have a good reason for not making it to work some day - stuff happens.
The work done right is what I expect, not the time it gets done. While the bill is usually a little higher than I expect, the labor I was quoted before taking it in is what is on the bill. It's the parts that can add up to a little higher bill.
I don't like taking my vehicles to anyone, ever, but when I need to, I now go to D&K.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 04/17/2019

Rick,
Thank you for coming in we appreciate your business and you feed back.