JULIANA F.
10/10/2019
Awful customer service
The way we were treated and the way the owner couldn’t find other alternatives or solutions for us was terrible.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/16/2019

Juliana,
Sorry you feel that way about your visit.

HJ
HARVEY J.
Suzuki Samurai
05/24/2018
Harvey Jenkins
I took my pickup in for repairs monday 5/21 expecting to have a tps switch and an egr sensor replaced.
never got a call about any thing else that it needed. was called and told that it was ready along with an extremely high bill. the tps fixed the shift problem. drove aprox 8 miles and ck. engine light came back on. was told to bring back , but I am not spending any more money without being told first.I thought I
had found someone that was honest and referred my son-in-law and friends , But its a safe bet that I won't anymore and I surely wont be back myself.
Harvey Jenkins

ED
Ethan D.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Ethan said there were a lot of complications when trying to get his vehicle fixed. He called the business to tell them that he was still having problems, and they told him nothing was wrong with it. He told the staff member he would be bringing his vehicle in anyways so they could fix the problem. The staff member thought he hung up the phone but he did not, so Ethan heard the staff member cussing about him, his vehicle, and about the entire situation. The staff member was being very disrespectful and he decided not to bring his vehicle in after all. He would not recommend the business for service.

Christian C.
Lexus IS 300
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Christian said he was satisfied with the service.

ZH
Zack H.
Dodge Durango
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Zack said the employees provided good service.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for your business.

RICK W.
Houston, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
04/16/2019
Workmanship is important
While I read reviews complaining how long folks have their vehicle at the shop, I don't worry about that. We shuffle around vehicles and make it work that we are one down. I'd rather let Darrell and his employees have time to do it right, than get it back on the day it was promised, but it's not right and you have to take it back. Running a small business, things come up and don't always go according to plan. Parts aren't always available they day they might be needed - employees might have a good reason for not making it to work some day - stuff happens.
The work done right is what I expect, not the time it gets done. While the bill is usually a little higher than I expect, the labor I was quoted before taking it in is what is on the bill. It's the parts that can add up to a little higher bill.
I don't like taking my vehicles to anyone, ever, but when I need to, I now go to D&K.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 04/17/2019

Rick,
Thank you for coming in we appreciate your business and you feed back.

Jimmy S.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Jimmy said the business staff are friendly, helpful, and respond in a timely manner.

Justin D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Justin said he had a good experience here.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 01/21/2019

justin,
Thank you for stopping in at DK Auto we appreciate your business.

SK
Steven K.
Ram 3500
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Steven said he vehicles repair was not completed the first time.

TC
Tami C.
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Tami said the staff forgot to fill the power steering reservoir.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/22/2018

Hi Tami we are sorry for any miss comunication, we will do our best to make things right in the future. Thank you for coming in.

Robert B.
Lincoln MKZ
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business did the job correctly. It made the difference he was looking for with how his vehicle runs.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your business and we appreciate your business.

DK
Daxx K.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Daxx said he had the business check in on previous work they did 10 months ago. When the inspection was done, he did not get any follow up information from the business about what they found out, whether it was good or bad news.

LG
LYNDA G.
11/16/2019
Frozen brakes
We had just been in a winter storm on our way back to Texas frim Chicago and our brakes had become very sluggish. DKS figured it out, called and told us what needed to be done and then fixed them that sane afternoon. Great job and very reasonable price. Trustworthy.

DV
DAVID V.
11/15/2019
Always great service
The folks at D & K always take great care of us and are very honest.

Chevrolet Traverse
11/09/2019
Great people and awesome service
Straight forward with price and service. This was my second time back with a different vehicle. I will always bring my vehicles here for repairs.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/11/2019

We aprreciate your business and thank you .

STEPHEN B.
GMC Pickup
11/04/2019
Excellent Experience
We have used DK Auto several times over the past few years. The service had always been excellent. I would highly recommend them.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/04/2019

Stephen,
Thank you for the kind words and we apprciate your business sure.

DERRICK C.
10/31/2019
Great service and turn around
Great service and communication from employees. Received exactly what I requested from this company and am extremely satisfied with the outcome.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/04/2019

Derrick,
Thank You we appreciate your business

HL
HEATH L.
10/30/2019
DK Auto Review
Great service! Very nice people!!
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/30/2019

Thanks for coming in

BL
BERNADINE L.
Spring, TX
10/16/2019
5/5 ALWAYS!!!
You are great in every wAY!!
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/17/2019

Thanks for begin our customer

DV
DAVID V.
10/15/2019
My Go To Service Center
The folks at D & K are always quick, efficient, friendly, and above all Honest. Refreshing in this day and age.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/16/2019

David,
Thank you for the kind words and by the way it was good to see you again.