GH
GERALD H.
GMC Suburban
09/25/2020
Damaged My Vehicle
I recently had my vehicle at DK for an alignment and a few other minor repairs. When my vehicle was returned to me the hood was damaged. I took it to two body shops and both told me that the hood was bent backwards, like it flew open while being driven, causing over $820 damage. A check of the odometer showed that 49 miles were put on my vehicle while at the shop. I called Darrel and spoke with him to get the repairs done. He said he would look into and call me back but he has not. Someone at his shop was using my vehicle and damaged it but he won't own up to his responsibility to take care of the damages. I am very disappointed with DK and will no longer do business with him!

SP
Seiha P.
Scion tC
08/17/2020
Poor work
not happy brake calipers was missing 1 of the 2 bolts. Glad I only lived 3 miles away.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 08/20/2020

Seiha
Sorry that,that happen just glad that everything is ok now.

JULIANA F.
10/10/2019
Awful customer service
The way we were treated and the way the owner couldn’t find other alternatives or solutions for us was terrible.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/16/2019

Juliana,
Sorry you feel that way about your visit.

HJ
HARVEY J.
Suzuki Samurai
05/24/2018
Harvey Jenkins
I took my pickup in for repairs monday 5/21 expecting to have a tps switch and an egr sensor replaced.
never got a call about any thing else that it needed. was called and told that it was ready along with an extremely high bill. the tps fixed the shift problem. drove aprox 8 miles and ck. engine light came back on. was told to bring back , but I am not spending any more money without being told first.I thought I
had found someone that was honest and referred my son-in-law and friends , But its a safe bet that I won't anymore and I surely wont be back myself.
Harvey Jenkins

Bill B.
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Bill said that it was fine. He added it cost more than he thought it should.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 12/26/2019

Bill,

ED
Ethan D.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Ethan said there were a lot of complications when trying to get his vehicle fixed. He called the business to tell them that he was still having problems, and they told him nothing was wrong with it. He told the staff member he would be bringing his vehicle in anyways so they could fix the problem. The staff member thought he hung up the phone but he did not, so Ethan heard the staff member cussing about him, his vehicle, and about the entire situation. The staff member was being very disrespectful and he decided not to bring his vehicle in after all. He would not recommend the business for service.

RD
RON D.
GMC Yukon
09/21/2020
GMC fuel pump
Work was quickly diagnosed and repaired. Cost came in as promised. Vehicle is performing as it should.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 09/21/2020

THANK YOU ! WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

Spring, TX
06/16/2020
I have been taking my car to DK for a couple of years now and plan to continue using them. Never have had issues with their services.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 06/16/2020

Mike,
Thank you for your business we really appricate it!

Christian C.
Lexus IS 300
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Christian said he was satisfied with the service.

ZH
Zack H.
Dodge Durango
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Zack said the employees provided good service.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for your business.

RICK W.
Houston, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
04/16/2019
Workmanship is important
While I read reviews complaining how long folks have their vehicle at the shop, I don't worry about that. We shuffle around vehicles and make it work that we are one down. I'd rather let Darrell and his employees have time to do it right, than get it back on the day it was promised, but it's not right and you have to take it back. Running a small business, things come up and don't always go according to plan. Parts aren't always available they day they might be needed - employees might have a good reason for not making it to work some day - stuff happens.
The work done right is what I expect, not the time it gets done. While the bill is usually a little higher than I expect, the labor I was quoted before taking it in is what is on the bill. It's the parts that can add up to a little higher bill.
I don't like taking my vehicles to anyone, ever, but when I need to, I now go to D&K.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 04/17/2019

Rick,
Thank you for coming in we appreciate your business and you feed back.

Jimmy S.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Jimmy said the business staff are friendly, helpful, and respond in a timely manner.

Justin D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Justin said he had a good experience here.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 01/21/2019

justin,
Thank you for stopping in at DK Auto we appreciate your business.

SK
Steven K.
Ram 3500
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Steven said he vehicles repair was not completed the first time.

TC
Tami C.
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Tami said the staff forgot to fill the power steering reservoir.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/22/2018

Hi Tami we are sorry for any miss comunication, we will do our best to make things right in the future. Thank you for coming in.