GH
Conroe, TX
GMC Suburban
09/25/2020
Damaged My Vehicle
I recently had my vehicle at DK for an alignment and a few other minor repairs. When my vehicle was returned to me the hood was damaged. I took it to two body shops and both told me that the hood was bent backwards, like it flew open while being driven, causing over $820 damage. A check of the odometer showed that 49 miles were put on my vehicle while at the shop. I called Darrel and spoke with him to get the repairs done. He said he would look into and call me back but he has not. Someone at his shop was using my vehicle and damaged it but he won't own up to his responsibility to take care of the damages. I am very disappointed with DK and will no longer do business with him!

SP
Seiha P.
Scion tC
08/17/2020
Poor work
not happy brake calipers was missing 1 of the 2 bolts. Glad I only lived 3 miles away.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 08/20/2020

Seiha
Sorry that,that happen just glad that everything is ok now.

JULIANA F.
10/10/2019
Awful customer service
The way we were treated and the way the owner couldn’t find other alternatives or solutions for us was terrible.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/16/2019

Juliana,
Sorry you feel that way about your visit.

HJ
HARVEY J.
Conroe, TX
Suzuki Samurai
05/24/2018
Harvey Jenkins
I took my pickup in for repairs monday 5/21 expecting to have a tps switch and an egr sensor replaced.
never got a call about any thing else that it needed. was called and told that it was ready along with an extremely high bill. the tps fixed the shift problem. drove aprox 8 miles and ck. engine light came back on. was told to bring back , but I am not spending any more money without being told first.I thought I
had found someone that was honest and referred my son-in-law and friends , But its a safe bet that I won't anymore and I surely wont be back myself.
Harvey Jenkins

ED
Ethan D.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Ethan said there were a lot of complications when trying to get his vehicle fixed. He called the business to tell them that he was still having problems, and they told him nothing was wrong with it. He told the staff member he would be bringing his vehicle in anyways so they could fix the problem. The staff member thought he hung up the phone but he did not, so Ethan heard the staff member cussing about him, his vehicle, and about the entire situation. The staff member was being very disrespectful and he decided not to bring his vehicle in after all. He would not recommend the business for service.

MIKE D.
11/17/2020
Quick turnaround
I was quoted a price and time the job would be done by and the price was what was quoted, and the repair was done in the time they estimated
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/18/2020

We are happy that you can in and had it done

DOUG M.
Spring, TX
11/11/2020
Quick turnaround!
Darryl was very responsive to getting my 2003 Ford Explorer back on the road. Took just two days to get my new transmission in.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/11/2020

we are glad to do the work on your vehicles

GMC Cab & Chassis
11/03/2020
Great service, locally owned
There aren’t many shops that can diagnose and solve issues on older, non-computerized vehicles. I am picky about who works on my 43 year old truck and I have been totally satisfied with the service I’ve gotten at DK Automotive & Diesel! I dropped the truck off, described the problem the truck had. It now starts and runs as reliably as any modern truck... Thanks DK!
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/03/2020

We are happy to help with your vehicle

STEVE W.
Ram 2500
11/02/2020
Quick, honest and knowledgeable service.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/03/2020

Thanks for coming to see us.

GR
Garrett R.
Spring, TX
10/27/2020
Quick, quality and transparent
Repair was fairly quick and they were transparent about what was happening and what they found.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/03/2020

Thanks for coming  to us we appreciate you bring your vehicle to us

DV
DAVID V.
10/22/2020
Friendly, trustworthy, reliable, and efficient
These folks break the mold for auto repair facilities. Honest and trustworthy

DJ
Dan J.
Elgin, TX
Jaguar F-TYPE
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Dan said they had outstanding service and were on top of everything. It was a very difficult job and they got it right out. This is the second time he has been there and he trusts them with his vehicles.

WT
WAYNE T.
10/05/2020
Very friendly
Everyone that we come in contact with was very helpful.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/05/2020

RD
RON D.
GMC Yukon
09/21/2020
GMC fuel pump
Work was quickly diagnosed and repaired. Cost came in as promised. Vehicle is performing as it should.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 09/21/2020

THANK YOU ! WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

DK
DUSTIN K.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
09/14/2020
Great job
They help me out and did a great job thanks
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 09/16/2020

Justin,
Thank you for stopping by we apprecite your business.

Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 09/16/2020

Dustin,
W appreicate your business thanks for stopping by.