JULIANA F.
10/10/2019
Awful customer service
The way we were treated and the way the owner couldn’t find other alternatives or solutions for us was terrible.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/16/2019

Juliana,
Sorry you feel that way about your visit.

HJ
HARVEY J.
Suzuki Samurai
05/24/2018
Harvey Jenkins
I took my pickup in for repairs monday 5/21 expecting to have a tps switch and an egr sensor replaced.
never got a call about any thing else that it needed. was called and told that it was ready along with an extremely high bill. the tps fixed the shift problem. drove aprox 8 miles and ck. engine light came back on. was told to bring back , but I am not spending any more money without being told first.I thought I
had found someone that was honest and referred my son-in-law and friends , But its a safe bet that I won't anymore and I surely wont be back myself.
Harvey Jenkins

ED
Ethan D.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Ethan said there were a lot of complications when trying to get his vehicle fixed. He called the business to tell them that he was still having problems, and they told him nothing was wrong with it. He told the staff member he would be bringing his vehicle in anyways so they could fix the problem. The staff member thought he hung up the phone but he did not, so Ethan heard the staff member cussing about him, his vehicle, and about the entire situation. The staff member was being very disrespectful and he decided not to bring his vehicle in after all. He would not recommend the business for service.

11/15/2019
Always great service
The folks at D & K always take great care of us and are very honest.

Chevrolet Traverse
11/09/2019
Great people and awesome service
Straight forward with price and service. This was my second time back with a different vehicle. I will always bring my vehicles here for repairs.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/11/2019

We aprreciate your business and thank you .

STEPHEN B.
GMC Pickup
11/04/2019
Excellent Experience
We have used DK Auto several times over the past few years. The service had always been excellent. I would highly recommend them.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/04/2019

Stephen,
Thank you for the kind words and we apprciate your business sure.

DERRICK C.
10/31/2019
Great service and turn around
Great service and communication from employees. Received exactly what I requested from this company and am extremely satisfied with the outcome.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 11/04/2019

Derrick,
Thank You we appreciate your business

HL
HEATH L.
10/30/2019
DK Auto Review
Great service! Very nice people!!
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/30/2019

Thanks for coming in

BL
BERNADINE L.
10/16/2019
5/5 ALWAYS!!!
You are great in every wAY!!
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/17/2019

Thanks for begin our customer

10/15/2019
My Go To Service Center
The folks at D & K are always quick, efficient, friendly, and above all Honest. Refreshing in this day and age.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/16/2019

David,
Thank you for the kind words and by the way it was good to see you again.

DOUGLAS W.
10/07/2019
Friendly, thorough and prompt
Thank you for all ways responding to my
request for services
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 10/08/2019

Douglas thank you for trusting in us to do your inspections.

Lexus GS 350
09/24/2019
Great Service.....as always
These folks are the best. They treat you like family and always do a great job at an affordable price.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 09/24/2019

David thanks for stopping in and let us fix your Lexus GS 350 we always appreciate your business.

Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 09/25/2019

We are glad that you are one of our customer

Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
09/17/2019
Excellent setvice
Fast and out the door!!
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 09/24/2019

John we appreciate your business.

PM
PEGGY M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/17/2019
Always take care of the customers
We were recommended to DK auto several years back when we were in need of a shop to take care of foreign cars. They do an awesome job. I won't take my car any where else.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for coming to have your vehicles work on

SE
Sharon E.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said that they were great. She has used them for 40 years and likes them. Sharon has used them for a long time and will continue to.
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you so much for coming to our shop

RD
ROBIN D.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/27/2019
Diesel
Best place to take your truck to !!
Caring, friendly, and honest!!
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 08/27/2019

Robin,
aprerciate your business as always!

PC
PERRY C.
08/20/2019
Quick stop
Stacey was so nice! Came in for my cars inspection and got quick service and a sweet smile!
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 08/21/2019

DOUGLAS W.
08/12/2019
Friendly and professional service
You always do a good job and are available
when you schedule me
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 08/13/2019

I'M GLAD YOU ARE OUR CUSTOMER

DA
DONNA A.
08/08/2019
Close to home
Honest..they do the work you pay for
Kelly or D. from D K Auto Diesel Service responded on 08/08/2019

We are glad that you are our customer

Mildred H.
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Mildred said the work was good.