Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GEORGE S.
Antioch, IL
04/30/2019
Quick Service and No Fuss
I could have had someone else fix the screw in my tire but I wanted an expert to look at it. I

WM
William M.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
Dodge Dart
04/29/2019
Battery exchange
My granddaughter battery was bad so I called
Dave and Wells automotive changed it right away

JJ
John J.
Wadsworth, IL
04/26/2019
Good job!!
Good coffee. Good candy. Friendly staff. Great work. Remember who we are. Clean facility. Honest. Can trust them with my car

JOHN M.
Kia Sorento
04/23/2019
Great service as usual
It was a simple tire repair. It was done correctly for a fair price and with attention to detail and courteousness. That's what I expect from D. Wells and what I always receive.

AW
Al W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/23/2019
Outstanding customer service and quality workmanship!
Customer service attitude is unsurpassed from all staff. Their responsiveness to your service needs is always quick and reliable. The front desk staff are courteous and openly discuss your needs and make appropriate suggestions with both your safety and the operation of your vehicle in mind. I have and will always recommend D. Wells Automotive to all my friends and family without hesitation. I have never left D. Wells with the feeling that I received anything but the service and results I expected.
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you Al.  We appreciate your trust in us and hope you don't move too far away.

Mark H.
Volvo V70
04/22/2019
Great experience, every time!
Well, we had to pull the plug on our 21 year old car, but D. Wells sure kept it going for a long time! I love this place, especially the guys at the counter who are always friendly and helpful when explaining the options. Highly recommend.
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 04/23/2019

It's a sad day for the Volvo.  We appreciate your trust and look forward to helping for the next vehicle.

NB
NINA B.
Honda Crosstour
Best in Lake County
Honestly, you can't ask for better communication, and the full inspection report with photos really offers a level of transparency that makes you feel confident you aren't being taken advantage of. Unfortunately, all repair work is costly, but they really don't push you to spend more than you need to. They let you know what's critical, and what you can wait on, so you can budget for later. The Saturday hours are SUPER helpful after a busy work week, and a you couldn't work with a friendlier bunch. It's really great having a neighborhood mechanic you can trust.

Jeff B.
truck repair
problem was found and fixed
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you Jeff.  We were glad it was an easy repair and didn't have to pull the dash out of the truck.

BRENDA S.
Lindenhurst, IL
Ram 2500
Knowledgeable and nice
I was shopping for new wheels and tires as a birthday gift for my husband. Jamie at D Wells was extremely helpful and nice. My husband loves his birthday present!
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you Brenda.  The truck looks great with the new wheels and tires!

DJ
Debra J.
Round Lake, IL
Nissan Murano
04/18/2019
The service is great. Everyone is knowledgeable and friendly. Have been taking our cars here for 10 years.

Craig H.
Antioch, IL
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Craig said they did great.

David S.
04/13/2019
Place is great
Honest

Andrew B.
Waukegan, IL
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said this business was helpful, knowledgeable and very good.

ME
Malcolm E.
04/07/2019
Great price. Very friendly. Great location. Would not go anywhere else.

Grayslake, IL
Nissan Rogue
Awesome service!
I trust the service at D. Wells. They are always upfront and honest, and I never feel like I am trying to be sold something I don’t need. The people are also so friendly and accommodating.

LG
LINDA G.
Volvo V70
Linda Goldsberry
You and your staff were great! Jamie worked over and above for me in fixing my 2001 Volvo. Complicated to say the least. He kept me in the loop and gave me wonderful options that I am sure were correct. Kudos to him and the mechanics. I'm glad I found D Wells! I trust you 100 per cent! Thank you! Linda Goldsberry

DJ
Debra J.
Round Lake, IL
Jeep Compass
04/06/2019
We have been taking our family vehicles to D. Wells for 11 years and have never been disappointed with the work or the cost. They are wonderful as pleasant to work with.

Doug S.

Nancy G.
Lindenhurst, IL
Ford Taurus X
04/05/2019
Knowledgeable, nice & honest!
Been going here for 19 years & a few cars. They are the best. Nice, knowledgeable & honest!😊

TG
Thomas G.
Ford Edge
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the business was prompt, courteous and got the project done.