ALAN S.
Beach Park, IL
10/30/2019
Trustworthy and dependable shop
Honest and Always tells you what the car needs. Never tries to sell you extras. Been bringing all family cars here for over 10 years.

JZ
JULIE Z.
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Spark
10/29/2019
They are so accommodating!
This team is awesome, quick diagnosis of the issue with my transmission! Very accommodating with my vehicle as it broke down 40 miles from where I live in downtown Chicago. The service charges were very reasonable and they did not overcharge!

Thank you!

Thank you.

GK
George K.
10/28/2019
As always, Dwells’s comes thru!
Competitive pricing, Very professional! I have been doing business with Dwells for over 20 years! I trust Dwells to take care all my vehicles.

Jennifer G.
10/26/2019
Friendly and informative
I had a great experience with my second vehicle at D. Wells. They were helpful, friendly and informative. They were also patient as I had questions and took the time to make sure I understood their findings. The digital diagnostic text with pictures was very helpful as well. I definitely recommend their business to friends and family in the area.

AW
Alan W.
Wadsworth, IL
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/25/2019
Your treated just like family
In this day and age where everything can be purchased or researched online there comes a time when your going to need an experts help ,yes there are many auto service centers and of course there are the dealers( stealers) but it's very rare to find a service center that is so transparent in their operation and that will go the extra mile to make sure that your every need is taken of,D Wells has been doing this ever since Daves dad opened the business many years ago, they have been doing business the right way for many years and continue to do so.

Lake Villa, IL
Lexus ES 330
10/22/2019
Great
Great communication. Friendly staff. Timely service.

HH
HECTOR H.
10/22/2019
Ifish
As always the service was done per description and done in reasonable time.

Lindenhurst, IL
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/20/2019
Great service and communication
GREAT!

JAMI H.
Ford Edge
10/17/2019
Mike R & Jamie are awesome. Super helpful and I appreciate their recommendations. I’m looking forward to seeing how my new Toyo tires work in the rain & snow. I’ve already posted good things about DWells on Facebook. Close to home, nice guys, free WiFi & coffee and great service. Thank you to all the mechanics as well!
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you very much!  The tires are amazing and will keep you safe.  Most of us have the same tires on our personal vehicles!

Sharon C.
10/10/2019
Good Quality
I highly recommend D. Wells! Quality work, reliable, good communicators, honest and friendly!
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you so much for your support and trust in us for so many years.

AL

AA
ANN A.
10/09/2019
Good experience
Dan was very nice and gave me good feedback on my car. Thank you!
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you Ann.  We appeciate your continued trust in us.

Juan A.
Toyota Sequoia
10/04/2019
Best place for auto repairs!!
We have been taking our vehicles to D.Wells for 18 years and we have never been disappointed with the quality of service. From tires, oil changes, fluid flushes and major work, all have been done with complete satisfaction, never a repeat repair. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you for the years of keeping us safe on the roads.
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you so much Juan for your confidence in us!

Jim F.
10/04/2019
I appreciate the customer service and honesty.
I appreciate the customer service and honesty. I have previously, had bad experiences with car service. Everyone at D.Wells automotive is polite and provides the best feedback. I really like the mobile updates for service.
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you Jim we try to always give you options that best fit your needs.  Thank you for your trust!