Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CHAD M.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/05/2018
Always, always take my cars here from simple oil changes to major issues.
Great work and most important, I trust them.

BD
Bryan D.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
Acura MDX
Always pleasant
Nice place to go for tires. Have not visited for other services yet. Accommodating. Punctual.

PG
Paul G.
Lake Villa, IL
12/04/2018
Staff is always personable, professional and helpful. I never feel like they are trying to upsell me or talk me into services I don't need

HH
HECTOR H.
Saturn L300
Honesty and foward.
Always upfront and foward.

Mike M.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Mike said that the business did what they were expected to and he is happy with the service.

JO
Justin O.
12/03/2018
Mechanic
Always a pleasure and great service

Dave M.
C Magnuson

Sean C.
GMC Envoy
Trustworthy
This is the only place I trust to bring my car without worrying of being over charged or if the work was done properly. Both the father/son owners and staff are respectful, trustworthy, and take the time to explain clearly what work needs to be done to my vehicle and the estimated price that they quote. Been a customer since we moved to Gurnee over 15 years ago.

JO
Justin O.
Kia Sedona
Mechanic
Great service and a place they will remember your name.

Jill D.
Great and personable service
D. Wells does what it takes to get your car back on the road and in good working condition. They pay attention to the details.

Volvo S80
11/29/2018
Staff was very helpful & great to deal with.
It was my wife who brought the car in for service. She was very impressed with the courtesy & professionalism of the staff at the front desk.

JEANINE K.
Old Mill Creek, IL
Oil Change
Everything was fine!

PG
PATRICIA G.
Kia Optima
11/29/2018
I can trust them to give honest appraisal of work that needs to be done
My experience with D Wells over the years has been nothing short of exceptional, from the front desk to work done on my car. I have learned I can trust their diagnostics, recommendations and the work they perform. They have gone above and beyond my expectations with customer service and I highly recommend them.

David P.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/28/2018
Honest, reliable
I bring all of our family cars to D. Wells. I've had excellent service from this provider. Always looking out for us and gives us honest feedback. This is especially important to us with two teenage drivers in our family with older cars.

Juan A.
Toyota Sequoia
11/28/2018
Proffessional and courteous
We've been bringing our vehicles to this shop for years and have always received great service. Recommended to all my family and friends.

VS
Varughese S.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/24/2018
5 Very pleased with service.
Very pleased with prompt service and staff is very knowledgeable.

AW
Alan W.
Wadsworth, IL
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/22/2018
The entire staff
Dave’s dad started the business many years ago with the understanding that Treating people honestly and fairly and backing it up with a job well done is key to a great business, well it’s been 40 some years, I guess it worked. It still works today,how about that,and yes even a the age of 74 Daves dad is always there every morning !
DAVID W. from D. Wells Automotive responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for your trust in us Al!

LP

David J.
Round Lake, IL
Chevrolet Pickup
11/20/2018 Category: Service
David said the service was good and they were willing to help.

Syed S.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Syed said he was satisfied with this business.