LT
Lewis T.
Jaguar XJS
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Lewis said they are excellent.

LESA M.
Amston, CT
Volvo XC70
05/23/2019
Always Great Service
Replaced an alternator and did my brakes! Running like a top!😎
Thanks guys!

GS
GERI S.
Hartford, CT
smart fortwo
05/23/2019
Best customer service ever received!
Everyone at the shop went out of their way to help me and service me even when my car was not serviceable oh, I will be returning with my other vehicles this is the place for me for all my vehicle repairs!

PC
PAUL C.
Nissan JUKE
05/19/2019
Awesome as usual
I was expecting to replace my entire exhaust system. Much to my surprise and relief D'Addarios's was able to repair it at a fraction of the cost.

Monique B.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Monique said that the place gave her a perfect experience, she has no complaints, they made her feel like family and she truly enjoyed her experience.

DA
Dyan A.
Glastonbury, CT
Honda Element
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Dyan said that the place has always been great to her.

Ken M.
South Windsor, CT
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the service provided by this business is great. He also said they are super honest and he was in and out.

MF
MARY-BETH F.
Buick LeSabre
04/23/2019
Great shop
I had my Buick Lesabre repaired at DAddario's, it needed multiple items done. I was able to schedule around my work schedule. All done in one day. Car now runs like it is new, quiet and a pleasure to drive again. Having their shuttle service back to my home is invaluable. I highly recommend them.

PB
PAT B.
04/17/2019
Very friendly
Very professional and quality work done.

KR
Ken R.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Ken said he has had his vehicle serviced by this facility 3-4 times and the service was immediate. He also said the staff told him what was wrong and ordered the part and he didn't have to wait.

LP
Liz P.
Nissan Versa
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Liz said this business did what she needed them to do. They did a good job.

SN
Spencer N.
Amston, CT
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Spencer said he would never go any place else. He does recommend them to others.

MICHAEL W.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
OIL LEAK??
I LOVED THEIR SERVICE BUT FOR SOME REASON.. I PAID FOR A DIAGNOSTICS... THEY FOUND EVERYTHING EXCEPT WHY I HAVE AN OIL LEAK... ALSO I DIDNT HAVE AN OIL LEAKE BEFORE I BRUNG IT TO THEM SO NOW IM SKEPTICAL AND WILL PUT CAMS ON MY CAR AND GO BACK. I OWN THE BLUE 2007 SUBARU LEGACY 2.5I 4CYL THAT POWER STEERING PUMP WAS REPLACED AND CONVERTER.. BUT WHY DO I HAVE AN OIL LEAK NOW? AND WHY THEY DIDNT FIND IT?? MY NUMBER IS 860/214/4255 IF ANY ONE WANTS TO EXPLAIN... THX. (MICHAEL WILLIAMS)

LAURA B.
Manchester, CT
04/09/2019
I've found my new auto repair team!
When you don't know anything about cars, you really are putting complete trust in the employees of whatever auto garage you are using. I have had poor experiences in the past which have lead me to never fully believe that what needed to get done was being done, or that corners were cut during repairs. My car is getting up there (196,000+ miles) and every year she needs something worked on. Thanks to a recommendation from a friend, I brought my car to D'Addario's and I was not disappointed. They were very clear with what needed to happen to fix the issues that were occurring, told me the price, and were nice to boot. They even suggested that if I ever needed a hand checking the oil to just swing by and they would do it for me - that doesn't happen often. The clincher for me was that my car was clean! No grease smeared on my upholstery or on the inside of the car door. I was one happy lady.
Thank you D'Addario team, my car and I will certainly be back (hopefully not too soon)!

DOUG C.

Pat D.
Windsor, CT
Audi Q5
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Pat said this business always provides great service.

HK
HAFIZ K.
Manchester, CT
Honda Civic Cpe
03/25/2019
They do the job with care
Always sincere and friendly.

KF
KAREN F.
03/22/2019
I am very satisfied with the way this longstanding family business treats its customers and their cars. I can always depend on excellent service and have one less worry when I leave, and when it's your car, it's personal! Thank you ddd...dd.D'Addario, lol.

RAFAEL B.
03/22/2019
The people are honest and fun.
I was always one to have an uncle or friend fix my cars. But I received a flyer in the mail and decided to see how this was going to work out, it was awesome after a brake job that solved many issues. I was texted a week later and offered a free oil change I also got my tires rotated and a great quote for future work. I will only get my car done at your shop.

ROBERT H.
South Glastonbury, CT
Nissan Pathfinder
03/21/2019
Inspection and estimates for repairs. (1998 Nissan Pathfinder)
Very thorough inspection. Honest estimates. Personable, knowledgeable and friendly staff.