Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49
4.5

Overall Rating 4.1249969/5Overall Rating 4.1249969/5Overall Rating 4.1249969/5Overall Rating 4.1249969/5rating 4.1249969
Overall Rating 2.21875/5Overall Rating 2.21875/5rating 2.21875rating 2.21875rating 2.21875

Ron G.
Holmen, WI
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
The employees
Great customer service. Friendly and helpful.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Ron,
Thank you for your business and feedback! We look forward to providing 5 star service in your future!

SP
Sharon P.
Viroqua, WI
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Wonderful staff! Easy to make appointment. Friendly and helpful!
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Sharon,
Thank you for your business. We value your feedback and look forward to providing 5 star service again!

Richard M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
People and service provided.
Very satisfied.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Richard,
We value your business and feedback! We look forward to continuing to provide satisfactory 5 star service in your future!

TH
Travis H.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Dahl has been great in performing a full inspection of my vehicle when I come in for routine service. I do hope that Dahl monitors my vehicle recalls and checks to make sure that my vehicle is receiving those service recalls. My vehicle, 2012 Hyundai Sonata does fall within the latest campaign that involves the engine repair/replacement due to a manufacturing problem. This is a major concern for me since this problem can cause vehicle engines to seize up without warning and may result in an accident and injuries. I trust that Dahl is staying on-top of this engine problem and takes care of it. Dahl has been a great dealer to service my Hyundai and trust that they will continue to do so.
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the survey Travis, I would like to put your mind at ease.  Everytime you come into our service facility when we open a Repair Order (which we don on every vehicle) your VIN is run automatically and a printout with the latest campaigns, recalls, and bulletins directly from Hyundai is reviewed by the service writer and the technician.  The next time you are in we would be happy to show you what this looks like.  We do not take your trust in us lightly.  The saftey of you and your family is very important to us.  Thank you again for the business.

Holmen, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I am not wholly satisfied with services provided by Dahl Hyundai. Skeptically I return as this is the only Hyundai dealership close by and the complete service history of the vehicle is maintained other than by myself.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

I am sorry for this misunderstanding. Please let me know how I can reach you to rectify this issue.

West Salem, WI
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Fast and effective service
No scheduled appointment needed to seal the low pressure on one tire. Service representative was polite and honest about the time involved.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

John C.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Top notch
Fast friendly service, cost less than expected, and everything was fixed right. I would recommend Dahl to everyone. Gina and Jamie are awesome and make you feel like family.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

John,
 Thank you for your business and feedback! We can't wait to take care of you as our Family again!

Debra C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Employees and service
The employees and the quality of the service.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Debra,
 We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to providing 5 star service in your future.

Douglas G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2019 Category: Service
I don't feel that they are always honest in their dealings.
I don't feel that they are always honest in their dealings
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Douglas,
 Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for making you feel we were dishonest. May I contact you to get more information so I can resolve this issue, as we strive for excellence in all aspects.

EH
Ed H.
Hillsboro, WI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Superb!!
Easy to make appt. Showed up on time, fast and courteous check-in
Work performed promptly and to quote. Very nice waiting area, complimentary coffee, water and popcorn.
Took a walk thru the adjacent Dahl Museum - lots of interesting cars and info. Note, museum open Thursday and Fridays free to service customers.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

09/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, Bei customer oriented
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Wilfredo,
 Thank you for your business and feedback! We look forward to providing 5 star service again!

Rochelle C.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is lacking and quality of work has declined
Quality of work needs to improve.

Rochelle-
 I am so sorry that this has happened. Our Quick Lane Manager will be reaching out to you ASAP. Thank you for letting us know.

09/19/2019 Category: Service
Likeable
Always take care of us. One question I have is with only 20,960 miles on my car, they tell me I need two new front tires. Does not seem possible.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to contact Tyler or myself we can further discuss the tires.

TC
Todd C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2019 Category: Service

Todd,
 Thank you for your business! We value your feedback and look forward to providing 5 star service again!

Steve S.
Prairie Du Chien, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast and great job.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Steve,
 We value your business and feedback! We look forward to providing fast 5 star service again!

Winona, MN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating and professional
Great place to wait when you need to. Enjoyed the coffee and soda, everyone on the staff is courteous and pleasant.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for your business and feedback! We look forward to providing 5 star service in your future.

ES
Mrs
Very Accomodating
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Elizabeth,
 We appreciate your business and feedback! We look forward to providing 5 star service again!

JE
Jamie E.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/12/2019 Category: Service
great service
Very fast and friendly service.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Jamie,
Thank you for your business and feedback! We look forward to continuing to provide 5 star service!

Jose M.
Winona, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Quality, Great Customer Services
I'm really disappointment for you drop off keys. Looks no safe. Even my wife try to pull our envelope and she did.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Jose,
 Thank you for your business and feedback! We will look into the drop box situation. We look forward to providing 5 star service all around in your future!

WK
Wanda K.
Rushford, MN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, professional, excellent customer service.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Wanda,
We appreciate your business and feedback! We look forward to providing 5 star services in your future!