Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.0999993/5Overall Rating 4.0999993/5Overall Rating 4.0999993/5Overall Rating 4.0999993/5rating 4.0999993
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Joseph B.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great. Professional. Convenient
I loved how fast and friendly everyone was. Plus the coffee and nice waiting area was nice.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Joseph,
 We appreciate your business and your feedback. We look forward to serving you again!

CN
Cassidy N.
10/13/2018
I visited Dahl and had amazing service by Skyler Hunze! He was knowledgeable about what I wanted and seemed very trustworthy! He made the car searching process easy and helped me find a car that I wanted! Will definitely visit soon because of this amazing service!
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your business Cassidy. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and look forward to taking care of your service needs the same way!

10/01/2018 Category: Service
Oil change/tire rotation
Great employees, ok value for the $, took a little longer than I thought it would , awesome facility.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

We appreciate your business and feedback. We will address the time and make it better so your next visit will be 5 star.

Douglas G.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
New Engine
You worked with Hyundai on my behalf to replace a defective engine and I appreciate that. Thank you

You replaced the engine in my sonata and that seems to be fine now but the cruise control is now acting weird. what should I do?
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Doug,
Thank you for your response! We look forward to providing  5 star service again!

WB
Warren B.
La Crescent, MN
09/26/2018 Category: Service
The service rep was excellent. He waited a few minutes after closing for me to get to the service center. I really appreciated that. Thanks Mason.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Warren-
 We appreciate your feedback and business. We look forward to providing great service in the future.

LR
Laurie R.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/21/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Poor service
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

I'm sorry for your poor service. I'd like to contact you to discuss the issues. Please let me know when and how that would be most convenient for you.

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
No appt for oil change
Love the couresty rides great service
Times are very close to what they estimate.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to servicing you with a 5-star again!

Bangor, WI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Recent Service
I love my car, but the service center needs improvement.
Mark H., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

First, I want to apoligize for the communication issues. I will address with my Team.
Second, to clarify the warranty coverage on the engine that was just put in your vehicle.
The engine warranty is 1 year12000miles OR the OEM warranty if it is MORE. You would have the remainder of the 10yr/100,000 miels if you are the first original owner.

Hope this helps. Please let me or Service Manager Gina Parce know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

La Crescent, MN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Details Count
Didn't have that good overall feeling when I left my appointment.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

I apologize for the inconvenience of your services. Please let me know what is a best form of contact so we can make it right.
We appreciate your business and time.

Jenaro M.

Stoddard, WI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Tune up
Once again my tune up was quick and efficient. Thank you !
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Rose, We are so happy to take care of you with quick and efficient service. We look forward to seeing you again,

Susan B.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Not so great this time
Some glitches in check-in and check-out. Receipt unclear. Had difficulty finding car. Radio station changed.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Susan- I apologize for the not so great service. I'd like to talk with you about it so we can resolve the issues, and get back to great service.

Sparta, WI
08/22/2018 Category: Service
All went well
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

We appreciate your business and your feedback! Thank you for allowing us to serve you!

Susan H.
Onalaska, WI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Thank you, Dahl, for caring for our cars.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Susan, We appreciate your feedback! It is our pleasure to care for your vehicle needs.

08/17/2018 Category: Service
30 point Inspection
Everything seemed good except the time it took to change my oil which is about 20 min. Then the 30 something point inspection which shouldn't take much longer. Then my car sar in a parking spot outside the window for about 20 min before anyone told me it was done. After reviewing the inspection it said all my tired were 32 psi when I know I filled up one tire to 40 psi. Which leads me to believe they check one tire and assume all are the same.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the time the vehicle sat. If you can e-mail me your information I will go over your multi-point and we can recheck the tires. They do adjust them down if they are too high as well. Thank you,

CF
Carl F.
De Soto, WI
08/16/2018 Category: Service
No comment
No Comment at this time
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Would you be willing to chat a little more with me about this.
Gina

08/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Changr
Took my car in for 30,000 mile service. For an oil change it was pretty predictable. Da huh l Hyundai did offer to rotate tires and I accepted. They only had 4200 miles on them and were 3 weeks old. A note was attached to my file to rotate every time. That was unexpected and thank you. Now if you would put down a floor mat and seat cover that would be excellent.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We appreciate your feedback. We will certainly note to use a floor mat and seat cover for your next visit.

Roger R.
2015 Hyundai Azera
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Dahl Service breeds confidence!
Service was as recommended and described, plus timely and reasonable for the competent work done.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Roger, We appreciate your feedback! We are fortunate to  have you as a guest and look forward to seeing you again.
Gina

07/24/2018 Category: Service
courteous service, clean waiting areas, awesome museum
courteous service, clean waiting areas, awesome museum
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Ed- thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

07/24/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customers - FSPA
Everyone was very inviting and helpful! The shuttle back to work was a excellent touch and the drivers are always great to talk to! I had a pleasant conversation with a driver about his Ireland accent and how the word "restroom" is an american word over in Ireland. It was a rather interesting conversation. Anyhow I would indeed recommend the Dahl Hyundai to anyone! Keep up the great work over at Dahl Hyundai in La Crosse!
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to taking care of your needs in the future.