Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.0967732/5Overall Rating 4.0967732/5Overall Rating 4.0967732/5Overall Rating 4.0967732/5rating 4.0967732
Overall Rating 2.25806/5Overall Rating 2.25806/5rating 2.25806rating 2.25806rating 2.25806

Brian S.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Is Great, Wait Is Long
The staff are always friendly and helpful and the service is usually good quality. But they were understaffed the day I was there and an oil change, tire rotation, and key reprogramming took 2.5 hours. And the key still doesn't work right so I have to bring it in again. But their waiting area is very comfortable and they have decent wifi so I can keep working while I wait.

RP
Robert P.
Elroy, WI
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Getting an oil change
Might tKe service appointments for out of town customers
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Robert,
 We appreciate your feedback and value your business. We look forward to taking care of your service needs in the future.

Kelsey S.
Holmen, WI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
So unprofessional
I have never had such a poor experience at Dahl Hyundai automotive. Gina was amazing and explained things clearly with my vechicle however she was gone when I came to pick it up. Eric has no knowledge of my vechicle and proceeded to lie and make up things. He told me my tire had a buldge in it because “it sat in the garage”. This tire is off the rims and never touched the ground. When asked why this wasn’t noticed in the spring when Dahl changed my tires he had no answer. I inquired if this was the reason I paid for a new tire sensor and again no response. I asked if my tires were still in the car as I needed them again in the spring and he didn’t know. Then he asked me “do you have more questions or can I scan your card now?” Very rudely!! We requested a new battery, it was indicated on our forms but never got done. We requested the tires be marked before changing in order to rotate it again in the spring, it was written on the form and highlighted, but never got done! Then when driving off the lot the tire pressure lights were on and we turned around. The service tech filled it, said nothing. I’m shocked that a professional business would change tires and not Check the pressure! This was the worst visit I’ve ever had and am taking both my Elantra and our new vechicle and seeking service elsewhere!
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Kelsey,
 I am sorry for this inconvenience. How may I reach out to you to address and fix this issue?
Gina

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Comfortable, trustworthy service.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

We appreciate your business and feedback! We look forward to taking care of you again!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Ok servixe
Thai tkme I didn’t like overall . They have been better
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I understand you were not pleased with your visit and would like to get some more information. please let me know how I can do this.

11/25/2018 Category: Service
Needed maintenance work done.
Had a wheel alignment done and it handles very well now. The only thing I did not like, is when I called in early on the Monday morning that I needed the adjustment because we were going out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday and if it would snow, with the wheel alignment out of place it was very hard to handle the car in slippery conditions. So I really needed it done and the fellow that I got on the phone that early Monday morning, was not very pleasant and accommodating . I had my husband take the car in a little later that morning and they got it fixed by about noon, which was good.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

We appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the unpleasant phone call but am happy we were able to take care of your husband in person!

Mary L.
West Salem, WI
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly. I waited for my vehicle and the wait was very comfortable, but toolong.
The wait was 3 hrs for $50 in parts
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Mary, We value your feedback and business. We look forward to providing 5 star service your next visit.

Sheila C.
Trempealeau, WI
11/17/2018
Helpful and extremely kind
My husband and I stopped by here but he was not feeling well so I came back on my own. Skyler was extremely helpful and patient. On the test drive he was so nice when he explained all the features and there are a ton that are standard on the Santa Fe Ultimate AWD. This car comes fully loaded. Corrie in finance was so helpful and when he said he would work hard to find us a good interest rate he certainly came through with a GREAT interest rate. I highly recommend this dealership when looking to purchase. Hyundai's come with so many standard options it is hard to say no to their excellent product and great pricing.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Sheila, We value your feedback and will continue to strive for 5 star service with your maintenance visits.

Sparta, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
All went well.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

We value your feedback and look forward to continuing our 5 star service.

WR
Wilfredo R.
Sparta, WI
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Dahl is excellent, very friendly personnel and customer oriented service.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Wilfredo, We value your business and feedback. We look forward to providing 5 star service in the future!

Caroline M.
Readstown, WI
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service and repair
First service and repair with Dahl Hyundai. Thanks to Eric, Dahl will service my car in the future. Coupons would be nice as Zimbrick East (Madison) is always sending me money-saving coupons only good at their location!
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Caroline,
 We appreciate you choosing Dahl for your service. We look forward to continuing 5 star service for you and your vehicle.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Title
Nothing
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

We value your feedback and I would like to contact you to discuss the issues. Please let me know how and when I can do this.

Jerry W.
Osseo, WI
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Quality place
I like seeing the ed museum when it's open.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Jerry, We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future, and seeing you in the museum.

HA
Horace A.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Honest, efficient, pleasant.
Honest, efficient reliable.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Horace,
 We appreciate your feedback and your business. We look forward to taking care of you again.

10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Your staff is awesome! Polite..courteous...wait time was good
A special kudos to Dustin who checked the tires on my car when I stopped in a couple weeks ago! Great personality....and customer service. The person who waited on me for the oil change was great!!
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

We appreciate your great feedback! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

KC
Keith C.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Convenient, friendly service.
Never had a issue with all the times we had our vehicle in for service. Most of our service is at the Onalaska dealership.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to seeing you again.
Gina

Houston, MN
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service Advisors, Lacking Service Technicians
The customer service experience from the Service Advisors is top notch.
The Quality Control of the Technician Department is lacking.
It is unacceptable for crucial components to begin failure less than 150 miles after being serviced.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

We appreciate your feedback. I understand the inconvenience when something goes bad. Unfortunately we can not control the parts quality, that is why we have those warranties. Please let me know what I can do to make up for this inconvenience.

HS
Harry S.
Camp Douglas, WI
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Time for the services
The services was delayed due to the ordering of parts and I was not told there was going to be a delay.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Harry, I'm sorry for the delay. We appreciate your business and feedback. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

KP
Karine P.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Good response when problems occur
Gina, was very helpful in resolving this issue

10/23/2018 Category: Service
More communication with customer
Have always had good service with Dahl, but, this was not a pleasant experience
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Karine,
 I apologize for the long wait with no communication. I'd like to contact you to discuss this and make it right. How may I do this?

Stephen B.
Caledonia, MN
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Oil change time is horrible
2 hours for an oil change?????
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Stephen,
 I'm sorry for the time that it took for your oil change. I'd like to contact you to discuss and resolve your issue.