Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.0999993/5Overall Rating 4.0999993/5Overall Rating 4.0999993/5Overall Rating 4.0999993/5rating 4.0999993
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Susan H.
Onalaska, WI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Thank you, Dahl, for caring for our cars.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Susan, We appreciate your feedback! It is our pleasure to care for your vehicle needs.

08/17/2018 Category: Service
30 point Inspection
Everything seemed good except the time it took to change my oil which is about 20 min. Then the 30 something point inspection which shouldn't take much longer. Then my car sar in a parking spot outside the window for about 20 min before anyone told me it was done. After reviewing the inspection it said all my tired were 32 psi when I know I filled up one tire to 40 psi. Which leads me to believe they check one tire and assume all are the same.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the time the vehicle sat. If you can e-mail me your information I will go over your multi-point and we can recheck the tires. They do adjust them down if they are too high as well. Thank you,

CF
Carl F.
De Soto, WI
08/16/2018 Category: Service
No comment
No Comment at this time
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Would you be willing to chat a little more with me about this.

08/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Changr
Took my car in for 30,000 mile service. For an oil change it was pretty predictable. Da huh l Hyundai did offer to rotate tires and I accepted. They only had 4200 miles on them and were 3 weeks old. A note was attached to my file to rotate every time. That was unexpected and thank you. Now if you would put down a floor mat and seat cover that would be excellent.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We appreciate your feedback. We will certainly note to use a floor mat and seat cover for your next visit.

Roger R.
2015 Hyundai Azera
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Dahl Service breeds confidence!
Service was as recommended and described, plus timely and reasonable for the competent work done.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Roger, We appreciate your feedback! We are fortunate to  have you as a guest and look forward to seeing you again.

EH
Ed H.
Hillsboro, WI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/24/2018 Category: Service
courteous service, clean waiting areas, awesome museum
courteous service, clean waiting areas, awesome museum
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Ed- thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

07/24/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customers - FSPA
Everyone was very inviting and helpful! The shuttle back to work was a excellent touch and the drivers are always great to talk to! I had a pleasant conversation with a driver about his Ireland accent and how the word "restroom" is an american word over in Ireland. It was a rather interesting conversation. Anyhow I would indeed recommend the Dahl Hyundai to anyone! Keep up the great work over at Dahl Hyundai in La Crosse!
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to taking care of your needs in the future.

DE
David E.
La Crescent, MN
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Saturday Service visits
I am not sure if the techs that work on the weekend have less training than the typical techs here. I have taken it for oil changes 5 times, and 2 of those times something else was messed up after leaving. The first time was an undercarriage guard that was not put back on all the way, and came off when I was driving. The second time was the AC ceasing to work after an oil change and engine air filter change. It was working just fine when I took it in, and then when I tried to use it a few hours later that day, warm air was coming out. I have heard similar things from my friends, but decided to keep trying in case I was just unlikely or had bad techs working on it. Unlikely to return unfortunately
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback, I see we have you scheduled tomorrow to check your AC and would like to touch base with you then to address the issue.

Sheila S.
Winona, MN
2005 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2018 Category: Service
The employee's
When I walked through the door's of Dahl/Hyundai I was greeted with a smiling and genuine concern for my needs of not knowing what to do with my current vehicle that was ruining my financial and mental state. Heath was the gentleman who greeted me and changed my situation with offering to sit with me and come up with a plan!! I now own a 2005 Hyundai Tucson that fits me and my needs. Thank you, Heath and to the Dahl team that made my situation better. I also came in for my free oil change and dealt with an awesome gentleman named Joe in the service dept. Unfortunately my vehicle was used by a family member for 2 months while I was out of state like it was a truck and didn't take care of it at all!! I was told by Joe my vehicles alignment was unsafe and I should take action to get it safe asap. I told him my concerns about my my very very bad experience and getting taken advantage of by Dahl Chevy in Winona!!!! He was genuinely concerned and reassured me with proof and his knowledge on vehicles that this was my decision but also understood my fear.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We truly strive for 5 star service all around. We look forward to servicing your tuscon in the future!

FV
Francis V.
Holmen, WI
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Francis-
 I am so sorry for only giving a 1/5 star service. I would like to talk with you directly to see what happened and address the issues.
Please let me know when and how I can do this.

Ronald G.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Waiting room with good computer and pop corn
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Ronald,  We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing you in the future.

07/06/2018 Category: Service
Only as a last resort
I take my Hyundai here because it's the only nearby Hyundai dealership, and I want a Hyundai certified technician working on my car, but they are just barely acceptable in terms of customer service and honesty. Beware of expensive repairs that the technicians recommend, as I've often been told that I need to replace parts and then taken it to a family friend to get a second opinion and been told that the issue (if there is one) can be fixed for much less. Only go here as a last resort, if possible, and take their opinions with a grain of salt. Not a trustworthy company.

KD
Karen D.
Ettrick, WI
2009 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Nice waiting room. Popcorn was a little too salty. But popcorn is good to eat passing the time.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Karen,
 we appreciate your feedback and look forward to giving you 5-star service next visit!

JE
Joseph E.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed Customer
Service Rep and Manager need much more training on Customer Service.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/01/2018

Joseph,
 I appologize for this service. We should have test drove it ourselves before getting the vehicle back to you! Did you already leave back for CA? Will you be back in the future?

Bruce M.
Onalaska, WI
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Was acknowledged right away!
Not able to fix the problem with my vehicle yet.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Bruce,
 We appreciate your 5-star review! we look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle in the future.

RT
Roxanne T.
Ettrick, WI
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Joe was great very helpful
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Roxanne, Thank you for your 5-star response. We look forward to taking care of you in the future!

JV
Jeff V.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Efficient
Friendly staff; clean facility; promptly completed service. No issues.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Jeff- Thank you for your wonderful response. It is our priority to make sure you have a 5 star service. We look forward to seeing you again!

La Crescent, MN
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2018 Category: Service
TIMELY COURTEOUS SERVICE!
GREAT SERVICE. FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS, AND QUICK!
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you in the future!

Jeffrey R.
Sparta, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Rescore after resolution of problem
Went in for an oil change and tire rotation. Upgraded the oil change from synthetic blend to full synthetic. Was shocked when I went to pay the bill after my was done. They called me and resolved the issue. I should have been quoted how much it was going to cost being upgraded. This will be their policy from now on. I respect Dahl for reaching out to me to resolve my unhappiness, and will definitely give them another chance.

06/07/2018 Category: Service
39.95 Works oil change, upgraded to full synthetic oil, ended up costing just shy of 90.00.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

I apologize for the lack of communication. Let me check into this and I will contact you.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
good service
The service was quick even though I did not have an appointment.
Gina M P., SERVICE ADVISOR from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

I am sorry for the inconvenience of not calling your name. Will add you to it the next time you come in to prevent any mishaps again.
Thank you for your response.