4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

SP
Sharon P.
Viroqua, WI
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Love the great care from all the staff
Great staff, always make you feel welcome and comfortable. They are efficient, and cost aware. Everything is explained. Great feeling to know that my car is working at peak performance.

Thomas B.
Onalaska, WI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
They always do an awesome job. This is our 4th Hyundai. This time we purchased a 2020 Palisade. We are very pleased with this car.

Michael S.

Trempealeau, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2020 Category: Service
Always ready
I love this place. No appointment needed. Just pull in and no waiting. Staff is great. Pricing very reasonable.

Daniel P.
08/21/2020 Category: Service
New Tires will wear out FAST!
Bought my tires at Dahl! Promised free tire rotation, never rotated them once every time I brought
my Car in for service. Replaced a Tie Rod and the Mechanic never noticed that the Sway bar was also in need of replace as well as the Steering wheel connector which led to extra charges! IMO
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you for the review Mr. Pierce, we appreciate your feedback. Our service team will be reaching out to you in regards to your recent visit. At Dahl Hyundai we strive for an EXCEPTIONAL customer experience.

RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

We have attempted to contact Mr. Peirce, we did verify in his records that the tires rotations were done as scheduled.  The additional front suspension issues he is having was not able to be seen visually when the tie rod end was replaced.  After further diagnosis we did discover additioanl repairs that were needed.  Not all parts wear the same or in the same amount of time. I would be happy to discuss what we can do to further help in this situation, even so far as helping with some of the cost of the parts or repairs.  Please contact Ryan Smith at your earliest convience and we can discuss further.

Jane R.
Harpers Ferry, IA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Love Dahl Hyundai
I had my car serviced and a doctors appointment scheduled for the same morning. Dahl Hyundai provided courtesy shuttle to my doctors appointment while they did an excellent job servicing my Santa Fe. The facility is so clean and so well taken care of and everybody is so friendly that it’s almost like taking a little mini vacation. Thank you so much Dahl Hyundai.
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/18/2020

08/07/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change and Cabin Air filter
Got my free oil change at Dahl Hyundai, it went pretty well. Faster than expected, kinda a rip off labor wise to replace a $4.00 license plate bulb. Charged a little over nine dollars for "labor" to replace a simple bulb. Rip off!
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 08/19/2020

Nathan thank you for the review, we also understand your frustration with having to replace a burned out bulb.  The bulb may have been inexpensive but the labor to actually get to that bulb is what increased your bill.  Some are very easy to access while others are much more difficult.  We always use published workshop manuals that provide us independent times to complete these repairs, and often our actual time spent was in excess of these times.  We do not transfer those costs to our guests.  These repair times are from independent sources and are the industry standard.  We try very hard to be cost competitive and shop our competition regularly to ensure we are priced competitive.  We also never do any work without a cost quote and authorization from our guests.  I want to make sure you were given both ot those opportunities prior to the work being completed.  My name is Ryan Smith and would like to hear from you directly if that was not the case.  I wish you well with your new purchase.

Jay L.
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Worth it!
Once again, I was lucky enough to drive up and get right in for an oil change. I was out within a half hour! All around worth it!

SN

Tomah, WI
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Oil changE
They always have a smile and have great customer service

Onalaska, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/22/2020 Category: Service
first time for everything
I don't know if it is because I was there right away in the morning and we are in the middle of a pandemic, but this is the only time I have left Dahl without a complaint.

07/21/2020 Category: Service

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2020 Category: Service
My experience was great.
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you for your feedback Amy! It is greatly appreciated!

Dennis B.
Hillsboro, WI
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Nice people good service
Miss the complimentary car wash after the service.
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you Dennis for your survey reply! We appreciate your feedback!

MZ