4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Holmen, WI
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Everything was awesome!! As long as they keep prices down, I'll go there forever.
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit with us!

Mike S.
03/17/2020
My car.
Thanks for having me bring my car in for service. Keep up th good work..hey dont forget Geno. Selling cars. That who worked with me for my Alontra. Its a nice car. Thanks. Stay Safe.
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you Mike for the kind words! We are happy to hear you enjoy both our service and sales team here at Dahl!

GM
Greg M.
03/16/2020
Customers
Quick
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thanks Greg for taking the time to review us, you rock!

03/16/2020 Category: Service
Very nice
Had 2 recalls and oil change, got me right in and out in timely manner.
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you Gregory for taking your time to leave a review for us. I am glad we were able to get you in and out in a timely fashion, and look forward to servicing you again!

Marilynn C.
Viola, WI
03/13/2020 Category: Service
63,00 mile check up
The technicians were open and honest with me about what my car needed or didn't need. I appreciate their honesty and sincerity.
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you Marilynn for your feedback! We are so happy to hear you appreciated our honesty as that is what we try to do our best with!

03/09/2020 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, not the best location for me.
In and out quickly, nice waiting area, fair price.
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit here with us!

DA
Dayna A.
Holmen, WI
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Knowledgeable employee who was responsive to me. Fast oil change!
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you Dayna for your response! We are happy to hear the team was able to meet your needs and got you in and out quickly!

Sandra H.
Lansing, IA
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Fast & Friendly
I really enjoy the convenience of the service department. Fast and friendly. They are helpful and do not push you into things you dont need.
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you Sandra for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your visit here and that our team worked hard to meet your expectations!

MF
Mary F.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Find the problem fast and get it repaired in the amount of time told.
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you Mary for your feedback! We are happy to hear they got the work done on time!

Dawn D.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2020 Category: Service
My Dahl ford of Lacrosse wisconsin💙
This is the place to buy your next car ,there always helpfull,friendly and kind .There attention of course is always on the customer ,we love our new car from Dahl Ford of Lacrosse 💙
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you Dawn for your awesome feedback! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent visit and that you are enjoying your new set of wheels!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Quick oil change
Quick oil change got right to it

FO
Florence O.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Reminders of work needed!!
Work was completed in time!!
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you Florence for your kind words! I am glad we completed your service work in a timely fashon!

Michael S.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2020 Category: Service
People do a great job on your car. Nice workers. Place to sit when your car is in. U have Wi Fie.
When u need something done they schedule an apointment. Get your parts in. Take u back to where u need to go. They will pick u up when your car is done.
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you Michael for this awesome review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed every part of your visit!

Mark S.
La Crescent, MN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Trustworthy dealership
I have done business with Dahl for over 20 years and have been very satisfied with both the Onalaska and La Crosse dealerships.
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you Mark for your continued business here at Dahl over the years! We are so thankful to be the ones to continue servicing your vehicles!

01/31/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Short time wait. Very nice person that I worked with. Great customer service
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear our team got you out in a timely fashon!