4.5

Friendly and thorough.

Marilyn C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient. My vehicle was ready when promised.
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey Marilyn. It is great to hear we met your expectations and delivered an exceptional visit to our facility.

KL
Kris L.
Rochester, MN
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
They help me when my car broke down 75 miles from home. Made the time to help me get back on the road.
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent visit Kris. At Dahl we understand unforseen issues happen, and it is great to hear we were able to get you back on the road in a timely fashion.

Sparta, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/28/2020 Category: Service
clean
Needs improvement. Work quality was okay. I would and I wouldn't recommend to friends.
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit. In reviewing your concerns, i will be reaching out to to discuss and address them. I look forward to speaking with you regarding your recent visit.

Michael S.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Happy Holidays
Thanks for getting my car in and fixed the same day. And helping with the cost. Working it out with your people to get it done.
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for the recent visit feedback Michael. At Dahl we understand that getting your vehicle back on the road accurately and quickly is a top priority.

SD
Scott D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Ahead of Time
Faster than expected.
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for the survey response Scott. At Dahl we relize the importance of our guests time.

WB
Warren B.
La Crescent, MN
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Dahl is clean, courtious, and fair. They listen to what you say and do what they can to provide great customer service.
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey Warren. It is great to hear our team is delivering an exceptional experience to our guests.

Douglas G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Easy to deal with
Friendly and knowledgeable service advisor. Alice
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 12/07/2020

Thank you for your recent feedback Douglas. It is great to hear your advisor was knowledgable and friendly.

MZ
Michael Z.
Tomah, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people nice Lounge
Jamie is very personable and very efficient.
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 12/07/2020

Thank you for the feedback Michael! We are glad to hear your experience was excellent.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Awsome
Safe Healthy.
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear we met your expectations.

11/19/2020 Category: Service
Good all-around service
Quick and fairly priced servicing.......nice lounge area to wait in......so far, in the 3 years I've been with Dahl servicing my Tucson, I have no complaints at all.
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for the review. It is great to hear we are consistently meeting your expectations.

RD

Michael R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2020 Category: Service
5000 mile first service
Employee service and courtesy was exceptional.
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you for the review Michael! We appreciate your feedback.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2020 Category: Service
The people are so nice and they have a nice waiting room
I wish someone would have told me about my recall I found out about it when I went for my old change no letter in the mail from Hyundai
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you for the review Linda! We appreciate your feedback. As with the all the manufacturers we service at our facility, our team always double checks to see if any safety recalls are open to make sure our clients are safe with their vehicles.

SP
Sharon P.
Viroqua, WI
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Love the great care from all the staff
Great staff, always make you feel welcome and comfortable. They are efficient, and cost aware. Everything is explained. Great feeling to know that my car is working at peak performance.
DONALD S. from Dahl Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for the review Sharon! We appreciate your feedback.