Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.1249969/5Overall Rating 4.1249969/5Overall Rating 4.1249969/5Overall Rating 4.1249969/5rating 4.1249969
Overall Rating 2.21875/5Overall Rating 2.21875/5rating 2.21875rating 2.21875rating 2.21875

Bangor, WI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Recent Service
Oil change went well. Staff was courteous.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

We value your business and feedback. We look forward to providing 5 star service in your future!

RZ
Robert Z.
Onalaska, WI
06/11/2019 Category: Service
I offered and accepted a ride home, the driver was so friendly and accommodating! Thanks
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Robert-
We value your business and feedback. We look forward to providing 5 star service in your future!

WR
Wilfredo R.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
I have serviced my vehicle thru Dahl since l relocated to the area 3 years ago and I can honestly say their work ethics, customer service and commitment to customer satisfaction is top notch.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Wilfredo,
 We appreciate your business and feedback! We look forward to continuing to provide top notch service!

Stephen B.
Caledonia, MN
06/10/2019 Category: Service
fast oil change
THANK YOU! Sometime in the past year I wrote to you in one of these reviews that you should start taking appointments from people like me who don't have a lot of time for oil changes. You listened...and I really appreciate that! I made an appointment and my oil change was done quickly.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Stephen,
 We Value your feedback and business! We look forward to providing 5 star service again!

2017 Hyundai Accent
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Service plus
Coupons, as Madison was constantly sending to me, help toward a good experience.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

We value your service and feedback! We look forward to providing 5 star service again.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Exemplary service
From the front desk to the popcorn maker, I can always rely on Dahl Hyundai to meet my needs.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

We value your feedback and look forward to providing 5 star service again!

JN
Jerry N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/28/2019 Category: Service
prompt
Went in for service Very courteous prompt and fast
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Jerry,
 We value your business and feedback! We look forward to providing 5 star service in your future!

Darren P.
Genoa, WI
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Warranty service
Always takes great care of our vehicles!
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Darren,
 We value your business and feedback! We look forward to providing 5 star service again!!

MF
Mary F.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Never takes much time to get the things done that I come in for. And they keep you informed on thing's that need to be done in up coming services.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Mary,
 We value your business and feedback. We look forward to providing 5 stars in your future!

Melody G.
Mauston, WI
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick and complete service.
Brought our Sonata in on a Monday due to some noises we were hearing when going over bumps. Found the issue and were able to get parts in quickly so we could get the car fixed on Friday. Got it done quickly on Friday, rotated tires and put a new battery in my FOB at no extra cost.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Melody,

05/15/2019 Category: Service
Overall, the service shop is convenient, the employees are friendly and the customer lounge is very nice.
I only give this low rating because every time I come here the service is so slow. There is always some excuse and I am understanding. But my time is valuable, as is everyone's.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

I apologize for the inconvenience we caused you. I would like to contact you to discuss this in depth and make you excited to come back! We look forward to providing 5 star service and time in your future.

Jerry W.
Osseo, WI
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Took care of recall and oil change promptly.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2019 Category: Service
All went well
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

We value your business and feedback. We look forward to providing 5 star service again.

Ryan S.
Onalaska, WI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service, they picked my car up and delivered it back to me!!
They always take very good car of my wife and I. Very friendly staff with awesome facilities. I would highly recommend them.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Ryan,
 We value your feedback and business. We look forward to providing 5 star service for your whole family!!

Prairie Du Chien, WI
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2019 Category: Service
xx
clean and efficient service department, nice people assisting, the follow through and research on the services requested was not satisfactory
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

I apologize for the lack of communication on our end. We strive for 5 star service and I would like to discuss your visit to get in depth information as to why we missed this for you.

JV
Jeff V.
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Efficient
Very quick service; faster than planned. Friendly and knowledgeable service advisor (Gabriel S.) who recommended reasonably priced options for service. Overall, good experience.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/05/2019

Jeff,
 We value your business and feedback. WE look forward to providing 5 star service again!

VM
Val M.
Fort Mc Coy, WI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Reliable, dependable, and integrity
The service support from this dealerships service office was top notch. When items were accidentally effected from something they did, they had absolutely no issue on taking ownership on the mistake and fixing at no charge to the owner.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Val

JN
Jerry N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/02/2019 Category: Service
great servive
The people at Dahl Hyundai are always friendly The Service dept is great they don't fool around ,get you in fast and get the work done
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Jerry,
 We value your business and feedback. We look forward to providing 5 star service again!

SN
Sheldon N.
Holmen, WI
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
Very clean dealership service is good. Very well satisfied with everything overall. Sheldon L.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Sheldon,
 We value your business and feedback, we look forward to providing 5 star service in your future!

Robert G.
Tomah, WI
2016 Hyundai Azera
04/27/2019 Category: Service
SURVEY SURVEY SURVEY SURVEY
Very fast and efficient
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 04/28/2019

Robert,
 We value your business and appreciate feedback. We look forward to providing 5 star service in the future!