Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.1249969/5Overall Rating 4.1249969/5Overall Rating 4.1249969/5Overall Rating 4.1249969/5rating 4.1249969
Overall Rating 2.21875/5Overall Rating 2.21875/5rating 2.21875rating 2.21875rating 2.21875

Joseph B.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
they go the extra mile

Mary L.
West Salem, WI
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly. I waited for my vehicle and the waiting area is exceptional.
no comments
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Mary,
We appreciate your business and feedback. We strive to provide 5-star service, and look forward to obtaining this with your next visit.

Viroqua, WI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/01/2019 Category: Service
H
He
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

We value your feedback and look forward to providing 5 star service in the future.

01/31/2019 Category: Service
Good work, poor communication.
Work was done as expected but was not on time and was never informed of the status until the week after it was promised to be done.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

We appreciate your feedback, though not good we need to hear this to correct it! I would like to talk to you about this in depth to try to resolve the issue. please let me know when and how I can do this.

JJ
Jill J.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful. They have great staff.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Jill, We value your business and feedback. We look forward to providing great service in the future!
Gina Parce

MZ
Michael Z.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/23/2019 Category: Service
nice lounge, friendly employees, good service
excellent museum
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Michael,
 We value your business and feedback, We look forward to taking care of your needs in the future!

Holmen, WI
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Okay service
Sick employee with no hand sanitizer in sight
Great, friendly driver to take you to work while service being completed
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

We value feedback and will make sure to get more hand sanitizer in numerous places. Thank you for your business and we look forward to giving you a 5 star service next visit!

Jim G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Professional work , clean facility , Nice waiting room , and the drive in service Bay is pretty cool . I am always satisfied with the work being done .
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Jim,
 We appreciate your business and value your feedback! We look forward to taking care of you in the future.

Cherie M.
Rushford, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very focused on what they do.
Had a great experience with both Santa Fe’s when we were there for service.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Cherie,
 We value your feedback and business! We look forward to continuing great service for your needs in the future!

SE
Steven E.
Fountain City, WI
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Took some time but the work was done well.
My vehicle needed service during the holidays and one of the techs was out so it took a while for the service to be done. The service was explained well but I went for several days without much information. The warranty service was done well and I am happy with the results.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Steven,
 We appreciate your business and value your feedback. I apologize that you went so long without communication. I will make sure this is addressed.

RL
Ronald L.
Sparta, WI
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Not quite up to five-star service this visit. Took a little longer than Dahl's normal promptness. Also, 6 days after the 'multi-point inspection', the low-tire warning came on and upon checking, all 4 tires were at 22psi instead of the prescribed 34psi.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Ronald,
 We value your feedback and look forward to providing 5-star service in the future!

Holmen, WI
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Weekend at Dahl Auto
Went on a weekend and overall service was good, but offer free alignment checks on the weekends not just the weekday. Service staff was good and so was mechanic who updated my recall on my Sonata.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

We value your feedback and business. We look forward to providing 5 star service in the future.

Robert G.
2016 Hyundai Azera
01/10/2019 Category: Service
see service review comments
I am not going to repeat my previous comments.Please read.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Robert, I'm sorry for the poor service  you received. I would like to speak to you more about this. Please let me know how we can do that.

Harpers Ferry, IA
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Appreciate the great customer service we always received at the dealership.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

We value your feedback and appreciate your business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

BJ
Brianna J.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and informative service!
The people helping me were very nice and offered a lot of helpful information about my car! 100% will go back!
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Brianna,
 We value your feedback and business. We look forward to taking care of you in the future.

Winona, MN
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Frustrating Experience
Took almost a week to get my car back, and it was very frustrating at first. The guy on the phone did not believe there was a problem with my car at first and said that towing can fix issues with your car. When I asked how long it was going to take to get my car back, he just kept repeating how busy their tech's are. The oil change was also too expensive. No sticker was put on the windshield to let me know when the next oil change is due. They did tell me if they did a multi-point inspection with the oil change (which the Winona dealership does). Dahl Winona will at least give a free car wash (which it desperately needed). No response was given to the email I sent. No attempts were made to rectify the fact that I was clearly frustrated. I honestly think Dahl does not really care about their customers after they have bought the car. When I went to pick up my car, you could tell they were just glad to be rid of me.

The one positive thing I will say was that the issue seems to have been fixed, so they must have good tech's.
RYAN S., General Manager from Dahl Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

John I am sorry that your experience was anything less than exceptional.  I would be happy to discuss the areas that we could have done better in, I did not receive an email from you but would be happy to talk via any media you wish.  My direct email is rsmith@dahlauto.com or my direct line is 608-881-6921.

WB
Warren B.
La Crescent, MN
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Professional, friendly service - great waiting area.
Title says it all.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Warren, We appreciate your business and feedback.
We look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

JN
Jerry N.
Readstown, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/18/2018 Category: Service
friendly resosible
these people are great very friendly
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Jerry,
 We value your business and feedback. We look forward to providing 5-star service in the future

MF
Mary F.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Always very pleasant and service is done in a very adequate amount of time.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Mary,
 We appreciate your business and feedback. We look forward to continuing the 5-star treatment with your future visits.

Brian S.
Winona, MN
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Is Great, Wait Is Long
The staff are always friendly and helpful and the service is usually good quality. But they were understaffed the day I was there and an oil change, tire rotation, and key reprogramming took 2.5 hours. And the key still doesn't work right so I have to bring it in again. But their waiting area is very comfortable and they have decent wifi so I can keep working while I wait.
Gina M P., SERVICE MANAGER from Dahl Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Brian,
 We value your feedback and business. We look forward to providing a 5-star service next visit