4.6

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Marie P.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Service and the staff.
This is the second vehicle we purchased at your facility and most likely be a third.
LILLIAN S M. from Danbury Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

RK
Rajesh K.
Danbury, CT
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/23/2021 Category: Service
They give value and respect to customer, I like it
I had a bad experience before but later the issue was identified and rectified by the management and now I am a happy customer.

01/18/2021 Category: Service
unacceptable.
unacceptable.. Dealer created a additional problem for which I paid $300 and two days later in delivery..
John R. from Danbury Hyundai responded on 01/23/2021

John Restrepo
Danbury Hyundai/Genesis
203-730-5662

FK
Fionnuala K.
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Service was spot on and quickly done
LILLIAN S M. from Danbury Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Somers, NY
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Needs a lot of improvement
I called a total of 5 times to make a service appt. I was told all 5 times to leave my name and number and that I would receive a call back. no one ever called back (absurd). A month into having my newly purchased pre-certified (used) car I had to travel all the way back to the dealership (from another state) because brakes were grinding (unacceptable) along with other smaller issues...either you certify that everything works properly or you don’t. I have a feeling Hyundai of Danbury tell people a car is “pre-certified” to charge more for the car (negotiating leverage) and essentially don’t do anything to actually certify (feels alittle bit like a scam). Just be straight with people and in the long run you’ll do more business. The only pleasant experience was when I got there and spoke with Brenda Horsberg (service advisor). OVERALL the sales people and customer service seems apathetic and fake at this dealership. Waiting area and free beverages is a nice touch tho and the dealership visually looks nice.
LILLIAN S M. from Danbury Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for your feed back and taking the time to speak with Brenda. Your concerns have been brought to the management team for review.

DK
David K.
Connecticut
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Happy With Service
Service was done well. Options were clearly presented to me.
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

DAVID

Amanda M.
Newburgh, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Al Rhode was great! He made sure everything went smoothly. He called me before they did anything extra to make sure I was fine with it. He made sure my car was still under warranty. He is the best of the best! Definitely will keep bringing my car to Danbury Hyundai for service.
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

AMANDA

BO
Betsy O.
01/05/2021
Service Center: above and beyond
Sam greeted me right away when I walked through the door. She asked questions about what the car needed and what would be done. She gave me a ballpark cost. Sam is wonderful and truly listened to my concerns. Sam deserves kudos as do the other service representatives. Being on the front lines certainly can't be easy or fun.

BO
Betsy O.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/03/2021 Category: Service
Service department actually cares
Sam (Service Center) was great. She is always accommodating and doesn't push services that aren't needed. I believe that the technicians know what they are doing and do it well. I did talk to the owner about how the service department was helpful and listened to my concerns but he seemed indifferent to what I was saying. Basically, I couldn't read him. Sad that the service people come and go so often...hum? The worst part is getting an actual appointment that is not a month out. I do love my 2013 Hyundai and it runs well, but don't think I would go back to Danbury if I was to purchase another based on how long it takes to get an appointment or needing a loaner (which when we purchased the car - we were told we would get a loaner anytime the car came in....not true). Why do I go there....because of the warranty and that's the only reason. I keep up with all maintenance and have had a few things that I noticed but the technicians didn't hear/see (blower working intermittently, engine revs on and off, leak in tire and light kept going on) and I know things can't be fixed unless they witness it. I get that but I drive the car everyday and know my car.
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

BETSY
    AS PER OUR CONVERSATION LAST EVENING IF YOU COULD HELP SAM OUT WITH A RESCOUR TO A 4 OR 5 STAR SHE WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

Carmel, NY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Danbury Hyundai Service
There aren’t many dealerships that could equal their service
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

DO

Bethel, CT
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Fast oil change and first service
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Marc S.
Fishkill, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/26/2020 Category: Service
Marc s.
As stated Anthony M. Service advisor and staff treat customers with care and professionalism.
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

MARC

Ridgefield, CT
2013 Hyundai Genesis
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
I did all my service for my first vehicle I purchased from Danbury Hyundai at their location, I was greeted when I arrived and they took care of everything in good time.
I am in the process of buying another car from them and plan on servicing it there as well

12/25/2020 Category: Service
Empty feeling
Run like nobody cares,
Must be COVID-19
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

SORRY WE DID NOT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS I SPOKE WIYH AL YOUR ADVISOR AND I THINK HE GAVE YOU THE PROPER OPTIONS

WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

AS PER OUR CONVERSATION PLEASE RESCOUR

WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

THANKS RICHARD

David M.
Southbury, CT
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Great service...Great People too.
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

DAVID

Jonathan D.
12/18/2020 Category: Service
great place for a car
Goes the extra mile to make it right.

12/17/2020 Category: Service
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 12/18/2020

JONATHAN
   THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING WITH BRENDA YOUR SERVICE ADVISOR SHE REALLY APPRECIATES THAT YOU ARE RESCOURING THE SURVEY TO A 5 STAR THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE

WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 12/18/2020