4.6

Fishkill, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2020 Category: Service
My experience at Danbury hyundai
I had a great experience, the staff was great.
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

MARC

2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Nice Staff
Wonderful and helpful staff; always willing to go the extra mile to help you out

BK

Jeffrey T.
Carmel, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Danbury Hyundai goes way above and beyond
(please be sure to read my review all the way to the end )Ive had a rattle on my car which started at aprox 4000 miles, I brought it in at 8000 miles for its oil change and asked them to find the rattle, the mecanic could not get it to rattle on a road test but installed new clips on the lower schroud. I felt sure this would stop it, It didn't. I left a bad review, the service manager called me and asked what was going on and told me to bring it right in so next day (today) I did. When I got there I asked for him he came right out and went on a road test with me. It was one of those rattles that you cant pinpoint, I don't want to ramble on but he and one of the mechanic spent quite a bit of time and several more road tests and finnaly found the problem ! It was not a problem with the car at all, and I have to eat some crow here, Around the 4000 mile mark I purchased a set of after market roof racks turns out they were the problem all along, I love the Tucson its a great car and I apologise for driving them crazy. they are quite unbelievable and I cant thank them enough !

02/19/2020 Category: Service
didnt fix my rattle
car after 4000 mile oil change developed a rattle from 30-45 mph sounds like a loose plastic schroud brought it in they put some clips on something ! Guess what still rattling

JEFFREY
      HOPE YOUR RATTLE IS GONE PLEASE RESCOUR TO A 5 STAR IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

New Milford, CT
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Service was quick, people were friendly and price was good also.
excellent job.
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

AD

LD
Luis D.
Mount Vernon, NY
02/12/2020
Smooth Car purchase
Went in to look @ a 2020 Palisade Limited. Salesman John Blesse reached out to me & took me out for a test drive & had me sold. No pressure given, he was very friendly & knowledgeable.
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

LUIS

SL
Sharon L.
Brookfield, CT
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Oil change is done in a reasonable amount of time for a reasonable fee while I wait.
Gina is always helpful, efficient & gets everything accomplished while doing many tasks.
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

SHARON

EP
Ellen P.
New Fairfield, CT
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service - Danbury
Friendly, expedient, honest service folks.
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

ELLEN

CG
Catherine G.
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Service review
Service department was very friendly and helpful. Only issue I had was where the parked my car when service was complete. The tech in service saw I needed help and came out to assist. Thought that was very sweet of him
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thomas R.
Carmel, NY
01/31/2020 Category: Service
A pleasant experience
I guess my recent experience at Danbury Hyundai service went extremely well as usual..
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

THOMAS

Debra P.
Patterson, NY
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Just terrible for getting in the place. Need to have anothet place to store extra cars property is poor for space
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

DEBRA
   THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW AND FEEDBACK WE ARE WORKING ON THE SPACE PRBLEM

WH
William H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Terrific staff and communication
Dealer on time for appointment. Customer service approach was terrific. Follow-up on the results of the visit was excellent.
WILLIAM A S., SERVICE MANAGER from Danbury Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

WILLIAM

Sandy Hook, CT
Rescore
My score was indicative of the online reservation system and certainly NOT the excellent service that I received from Brenda, the specialist who handled my service. Brenda was efficient, attentive and very pleasant to work with and I would certainly come back to this dealership for future appointments.

Online Reservation System
Your online maintenance scheduler is BEYOND atrocious. I tried to make an appointment for a simple oil change through your Danbury Hyundai website and I couldn't get an early morning appointment for almost a month in advance. I tried to call and make an appointment for that same oil change and the call went into voicemail twice. I called again, got through, and scheduled the oil change for early morning 3 days from my call. Your website for making an appointment makes NO SENSE.

JIM
   THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SPEAK WITH ME AND BRENDA AND I ARE VERY APPRECIATE THAT YOU WILL TAKE THE TIME TO RESCOUR IT FOR HER THANK YOU AGAIN

PH
Paul H.
The Villages, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and very timely.
Thorough review of my service needs. Pleasant and courteous staff.

PAUL

EL
Ed L.
Morris, CT
01/27/2020
Stress free buying experience!!!!
I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks for an excellent buying experience. I bought my daughter in to look at a Tucson and within 45 mins we were sold!!!!! Not just sold on the car, but also sold on the dealership. From the Gm, to the Sales Mgr, to the Bus Mgr. Everyone was professional, courteous and informative. Everything was above board and a special thanks to our sales person Irving, who couldn’t have been nicer. This dealership is top notch and I couldn’t recommend them higher. Lastly this recommendation comes from someone who spent 27 yrs in the car business before retiring a few yrs back. If you are looking for a Hyundai, visit Danbury Hyundai before you buy. You won’t be disappointed.

ED