4.6

Newtown, CT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Checkin was wonderful
I love my Hyundai but there were sooo many gentlemen that were dressed like sales people coming into waiting room to get their coffee.
When you go into the showroom to look at cars no one asks if they can help you.
They chat among themselves and ignore prospective buyet
RYAN P., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Danbury Hyundai responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Danbury Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

LC
Laszlo C.
Lagrangeville, NY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/28/2021 Category: Service
loaner was available
camera and radar needed replacement in a one-year-old car. It took two weeks to get the parts. I would have difficulties witjout a loaner.
RYAN P., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Danbury Hyundai responded on 07/29/2021

Laszlo,

As Parts and Serivce Director of the Danbury Hyundai store, I am sorry to hear that you found service to be unsatisfactory.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: rpereiras@danburyauto.com. My phone number is 203-628-9016 if you prefer a phone conversation.

Ridgefield, CT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Very rude service people and $$$$ service
I have been going here for awhile for my service and I always regret it. The service staff are always rude and seem to hate their jobs. And now they are adding a 3% service charge to your bill if you use a debit or credit card to pay. Absolutely ridiculous that is the cost of doing business. I will not use them again

RE
Russell E.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
07/17/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service, above and beyond!
The excellent Hyundai service department went above and beyond to in performing all necessary diagnostic tests to ensure that our new Sonata was running perfectly after we took delivery of it and in order to address questions I had regarding systems functions. Our new car was delivered in exceptional condition both when we took delivery and after our first, routine service visit!
RYAN P., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Danbury Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

Russell,

Stamford, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Why is oil leaking after oil change?
Oil leaking right after oil change.

Debra P.
Patterson, NY
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Not sure anymore
You’re employee stole my iPod I feel this was very low to do and not professional. I’m sure he makes enough money to buy his own! I can’t buy another I live on social security! I’m very upset about that!!
RYAN P., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Danbury Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Debra,

EG
Eileen G.
Wingdale, NY
2020 Hyundai Venue
07/08/2021 Category: Service
no cost
Only problem was that is was a pretty long wait for a oil change.
RYAN P., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Danbury Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

Eileen,

DO
Daniel O.
Southbury, CT
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2021 Category: Service
don't waste your time
I had to wait two 2 hours and 15 min to get my truck back I made an appt to wait for an oil change, appt was at 2 pm I arrived at 1:50 and did not get the car back until 4:15, Also I was hit with a 3 percent charge for using a credit card, I was not told this when I booked appt or when I checked in the truck at the service desk. Nowhere on your signs does it say this! Your sign only says cash discount offered, Very Deceptive! Not sure how this is legal without notifying the customer until after the work is done. I am going to follow up with the State of CT and see if that is legal not to inform the customer before work is done. I purchased a new truck from you and a used car not how a customer should be treated.
RYAN P., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Danbury Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Daniel,

KR
Kristine R.
06/26/2021
Management is top knotch
After experiencing a few hiccups management contacted me and made everything right again. The amount of care and effort that their employee Pam and management had for not only myself but my family is a huge plus and helped me keep the past in the past. I also need to mention Carlos our salesman who til this day keeps going out his way for us. I will continue to use this location for my car needs and future purchases.

Tiffany S.
Wingdale, NY
2022 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2021 Category: Service
Nice people
They are the best

06/24/2021 Category: Service
service
dont really have anything to say ,Chris is the best and Sam
RYAN P., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Danbury Hyundai responded on 06/25/2021

Tiffany,

John R. from Danbury Hyundai responded on 06/26/2021

from John Restrepo
       Sales Manager
      203-628-9009
change that 4 star into a 5 star
click the link below !!! God Bless!!!

John Restrepo
Danbury Hyundai/Genesis
203-730-5662

Richard R.
Oakville, CT
Purchase a 13 hyundai sonata se
Car was in pic no gimmicks as it was shown on the internet. Car was satisfactory. Before purchase the car was serviced as agreed upon. Carlos Montoya the sales man took care of this transaction in a timely manner. I would purchase another car at this dealership again.
RYAN P., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Danbury Hyundai responded on 06/23/2021

Richard,

Luis M.
Bridgeport, CT
Exceptional service
The team at Danberry and they are very professional and understanding so your service needs I went in to get my car lighter port fixed they did just that and everything was placed back exactly how it was couldn’t even tell that they did work on the car and maybe half that is exceptional work thank you guys so much

Luis,

Thomas,

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/15/2021 Category: Service
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Don't bother using them for work on your car unless you absolutely HAVE to
RYAN P., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Danbury Hyundai responded on 06/17/2021

John R. from Danbury Hyundai responded on 06/26/2021

From John Restrepo
        Sales Manager
        203-628-9009
 change that 2 star into a 5 star
 click the link below to change    God Bless !!!

John Restrepo
Danbury Hyundai/Genesis
203-730-5662

New Fairfield, CT
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership
Service here is great, make it pretty easy and service times are great. I like how they tell me what’s recommended for my car without being to pushy.
RYAN P., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Danbury Hyundai responded on 06/15/2021