Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Link B.
04/11/2019
My new 2019 Toyota Tacoma
I needed running boards on my truck so I went to Dan's. He found a pair for me on e-bay. They are just beautiful and a real bargain $$$$. This is the extra set that Dan will go to so he can have a satisfied customer. It is a pleasure to be a a very happy and regular customer of Dan's. All the men that work for him are true professionals.

Link Brown

Mary S.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Mary said that the place was fast, efficient, inexpensive and reasonable.

John S.
Boothbay Harbor, ME
GMC Yukon
04/06/2019
Great service Reasonable rates
I’ve been going to Dans’s auto for over 15yrs. I can’t imagine going anywhere else for my auto repairs.

CG
Chuck G.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joan. She said Dan is the most honest person and no one should think twice about going to him. He is the best and she loves him.

BL
Berry L.
04/05/2019
Excellent Service Experience
Fantastic service, as always! Thank you!

SK
Susan K.
Protecting clients
I count on Dan's to keep my 20-year-old Subaru running for the rest of my life. They are doing just that.

Susan Katzev

BT
Butch T.
Boothbay Harbor, ME
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
Happy with Dan's
I have had my 2014 VW Beetle serviced at Dan's for 3 years. The only thing that could be better would be if the service were free. I always feel like a recognized and valued customer. The service is friendly, honest, timely, and well done. The prices are not the cheapest you can find but they are reasonable and worth it considering I don’t worry about that I might be paying for service I don’t really need which is not uncommon at some repair shops.

Steven C.
Ram 1500
04/02/2019
Great communication about what is being done to vehicle and promptness.

Link B.
03/22/2019
The quality of the work, and the quality of the workers,
Dan's has kept my 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan in top running condition. I can always count on them to keep my Van in top running condition.
LINK BROWN

Donna D.
Bath, ME
03/08/2019
The excellent service
I have taken my car to other places and decided to go back to Dan's because he is the best.

AC
Aimee C.
Maine
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Aimee said the business is awesome and the best.

Marc S.
Wiscasset, ME
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/04/2019
Always reliable 👍
They always take care of us. This time they found a better solution and saved us money. Very conscientious!

GN
Gail N.
Simsbury, CT
02/26/2019
Routine 3000 mile serrvice and check engine light
Needed regular service for my 2002 Ford Explorer I keep on Barters Island as a summer car. Had a check engine light come on as well. Service was efficiently provided and the light problem fixed with a cost effective sensor replacement. Good Job as usual!

Rusty C.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Rusty said the owner of this business is a great guy that does very good work.

KC
Kyle C.
Ram 1500
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the business did a great job.

Justin P.
Maine
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Justin said they were great.

Mike R.
02/12/2019
Great visit
Although it was just MSI it was still a great visit with Dan. Also some piece of mind the vehicle is fine. Enjoy our talks with Dan. Too bad we can't solve the problems of the world!! One thing I do know vehicle is good. Happy Valentines Day.

CG
Chuck G.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said the business knows what they are doing, they did a good job and they are always helpful.

Andrew B.
West Boothbay Harbor, ME
Toyota Tundra
02/08/2019
Dan is trustworthy and thorough