THOMAS B.
03/09/2019
NOTHING!
I went in for a “simple” oil change. Dan advised me that his technician broke off a piece of the oil filter. Well, instead of Dan, the owner, telling me he would take care of the cost for a new part, he charged me for the part when his employee broke it! That’s their fault, but I still paid for the cost. It’s ok, I’m finished going to Dan’s Mobil. I will take my 3 vehicles somewhere else for repairs.

03/04/2019
Review of Dan's Mobil
i have taken several cars there at different times on the spur of the moment and they do a great job, are reliable, and always within the time frame they originally estimate. And i feel like they are very honest too.

Jessica S.
Alta Loma, CA
Nissan Versa
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said the employees are honest, quick, efficient, they get things done, and they don't backtalk. They're one of the best sets of mechanics she's every dealt with.

Steven S.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Carrie. She said her husband's only complaint was that there is no waiting area.

DAN G.
02/23/2019
Excellent, knowledgeable, reasonable, & friendly.

Steve C.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the service was fine, but he felt the business was going to charge too much. The staff has done work for him in the past, and they were very nice and helpful.

James R.
Ford Edge
02/19/2019 Category: Service
James said that the place was good, he gives them a good note for the job done.

EB
ELIZABETH B.
02/15/2019
Fast and Efficient Service
I had a great experience with Dan's Mobil. They were able to quickly diagnose what was wrong with my car and took the time to discuss the options for repair with me. Since it's an older car, I really appreciate that they were willing to do that.

RT
RICHARD T.
Dodge Charger
02/15/2019
Dan is a man of interigty
Dan and his employees are people of integrity, you get a precise diagnoses and a fair price for repairs. I have dealt with many automotive repair shops in the last 40 years and no one shop comes close to the quality and honesty of work and integrity Dan's shop provides to its customers. Thank You Dan and AAA for your outstanding ethics and quality of services. Richard T.

Alta Loma, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019
Great service, fast and efficient.
The service I have received from Dan's Mobil for years has been consistent: efficient, helpful, prices are fair, and friendly. I always recommend Dan's Mobil to all my friends.

ARMIDA S.
Cadillac SRX
02/12/2019
Smog
Great place for all my car needs. Super friendly & efficient

LZ
Li Z.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Li said she would definitely recommend the business for service and everything went well with her visit.

GS
GLENN S.
02/10/2019
Work completed well snd ontime
Price is always fair

SCOTT B.
02/06/2019
Very friendly and accommodating
I was able to make an appointment with ease. They were very friendly and accommodating to get me in and turn around my smog check...about 20 minutes. Easy to deal with too.

KAYLANIE M.
Fontana, CA
Nissan Versa
01/28/2019
Dan's Mobil Customer Review
Great Staff,great service and great price. I went to Dan's Mobil for a Smog Check and had a really great experience. I will be back and I definitely recommend Dan's Mobil auto service to any and everyone looking to save money compared to other auto shops.

Acura 3.2TL
01/24/2019
I took my car in for the smog check. The service was wonderful. I was in and out in no time. The wonderful man behind the counter even went out and brought a chair for me to sit on while I waited.

TE
Tom E.
Fontana, CA
GMC Yukon XL
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the staff does good work.

Jacob S.
Norwalk, CA
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the service was good and without any issues. The staff was friendly and provided quick service.

LK
Leia K.
Chicago, IL
Mazda Tribute
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Leia said they were excellent. They were able to help right away and they were fantastic.

TO
TRACY O.
Jeep Liberty
01/18/2019
An employee offered to bring me a chair in so I could sit out of the rain. Very impressed!