Chevrolet Colorado

Upland, CA
Toyota Tundra
11/21/2018
Smog Check
As always, great visit to Dan’s Mobile for a biannual smog check on my Tundra pick up. The best of service and dine in a flash. I called ahead and made an appt to stop in and wait. In and out in 30 minutes! Thanks Dan and the crew:-) And John for checking me out at the register with a smile and great conversation!

Jessica M.
Upland, CA
Nissan Xterra
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said she ended up spending $200.00 with this business, and all they did was diagnose the problems, they did not fix the problems.

SN
STEVE N.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
11/19/2018
Dans Mobile...
Very good shop, very professional, all employees are extremely nice and you are out in a timely manner. Very reasonable prices and your repairs are done right from jump street. Been coming to this shop for almost 30 yrs. You won't be disappointed.

ZR
ZOE R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
11/18/2018
I will never take my car to anyone else!!
I've been bringing my vehicles to Dan for over twenty five years. Everyone who works there is accommodating and efficient. I (and all my family} have never had a complaint about the quality of work done on our cars. The estimates Dan gives are fair and accurate. My car is always ready in a timely manner. I am beyond pleased with Dan's Mobil!

SV
SHEILA V.
GMC Acadia
11/17/2018
TPMS sensors
Even though there were some issues with the part Dan gave me options regarding wait time until they got a replacement part. As soon as the part came he called me so I could bring my car back and they started right away. Customers time is important and it was clear Dan understood that.

thanks

CHRISTINA M.
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/14/2018
Customer Service
I had my car smog the technician was very nice and explained the process. I really appreciate the excellent customer service.

RA
Robert A.
Pomona, CA
Ford Expedition
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they take all their towed vehicles to the business,

DK

TINA C.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/05/2018
Wonderful!
Whenever I go there, I feel treated like family. Dan and his assistants are respectful, honest, caring and always concerned about making sure that everything possible is done to resolve the problem!

PH
Phillip H.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said he would recommend the business for service.

AP
Ashley P.
Moreno Valley, CA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Angel. He said he likes that this business has an open 24 hour 7 days a week drop off service.

JEAN R.
10/23/2018
The personal service provided.
As always, I am completely satisfied with the service provided at Dan's obil

CG
CHRIS G.
Honda Civic Si
10/23/2018
A great place for maintenance!
Dan doesn’t play any games he straight up to the point will let you know what you need and what you don’t need and Even help you save. Highly recommend this place.

ROBERT G.
Fontana, CA
10/22/2018
Dan's Mobil is our repair shop
Been going to Dan's Mobil for quite a while for my Honda (cracked cylinder, clutch repair, etc), but went in for a first smog check on our newer car and he still gave us a loyalty discount. Was in and out in 20 minutes. It's a trusted neighborhood icon and I can't imagine going anywhere else.