AL
Annette L.
Shorewood, IL
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for the great service.

Annette,
Thank you for your business and kind comments regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.

SK
Steve K.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
1st Appointment for my new Tuscon
Brought my Tuscon in for the 3000 mile service. The service department and waiting area was excellent. Was disappointed with the wait time - appointment was at 8:30 and it was completed at 9:50. Was also disappointed at the lack of progress updates. I know it was busy due to MLK Holiday, but it would have been nice to feel not-forgotten. Will definitely give D'Arcy Service another chance, as they have been great up to now and this could have been a one-time issue.

Steve,
Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit and we apologize for the delay in service, I can assure you this is not the norm for us.

Shorewood, IL
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Always a great experience at D’Arcy. The staff is friendly and extremely professional.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for your kind comments about our team here at D'Arcy Hyundai service. We value your business and will always do our best to exceed your expectations.

Judith B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/26/2020 Category: Service
Great Service and Friendly Atmosphere!
I like the fact that I can schedule an oil change within a week. Waiting time is less than 1 hour.
Everyone in the garage smiles when greeting me. John Flynn (salesman) recognizes me and calls me by name. I appreciate this. John usually shares some news with me. One manager (financial) shook my hand and asked me how things were going. I feel welcome here!

Judith,
Thanks for sharing your experience at D'Arcy Hyundai, we want everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy their visit. We strive to treat everyone like family. We appreciate your business.

Robert R.
01/26/2020 Category: Service
Dealership
Goid

Robert,
Thanks for letting us know how we are doing here at D'Arcy Hyundai service.

Dorothy P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Professional Service
Service Advisor was fantastic

Dorothy,
Thanks for your feedback and good to hear a team member exceeded your expectations.

Manhattan, IL
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Always on time and helpful
Can always count on them
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/26/2020

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding you recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Glad to hear we were able to exceed your expectations.

Michael W.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Quality Service
Quality service and extra care from representatives to ensure vehicles perform optimally.

Michael,
Thank you for your feedback, we value your business and appreciate you taking time out to let us know how we are doing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations so if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out.

Diamond, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Great service every time
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate your loyalty and will continue to do our best to always exceed your expectations.

WM
William M.
Elwood, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and very helpful
This dealer has always taken good care of me

William,
Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experiences at D'Arcy Hyundai service. We value your business and will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations.

NS
Norma S.
DArcy Hyundai
Great service. Friendly staff. In and out quickly 7

Norma,
Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear we exceeded your expectations and your service was quick.

CK
Charlene K.
Crest Hill, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Bought my car at DArcy and trust their service
Always had excellent service
Only wish I could get more coupons to benefit my budget

Charlene,
Thanks for sharing your feedback, our coupons are on our website at darcyhyundai.com please feel free to show them or print them and present to your advisor. We always want to help.

Ashbir S.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/21/2020 Category: Service
I love D'arcy Hyundai. Everyone here is so helpful.
I been to this dealership five times since I purchased my vehicle. They are always helpful

Ashbir,
Thank you for your sharing your feedback, we value your business and loyalty. Glad to hear our team is always helpful, if you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out.

HY
Herb Y.
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Jason in Service is the best
Very helpful, and listens. Explained what was going on. Helpful and courteous. Thank you!

Herb,
Thank you for your feedback and highlighting a team member that exceeded your expectations. We value your continued patronage.

GB
George B.
Diamond, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Fast and efficient service. Great waiting room
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

George,
It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests.