Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5rating 4.7721489
Overall Rating 2.32051/5Overall Rating 2.32051/5rating 2.32051rating 2.32051rating 2.32051

Madalyn S.
Lyons, IL
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Personal attention greeting
I received such great personal attention when I came into the D'Arcy Hyundai Store! This was truly my best car buying experience. I was introduced to Leroy Parks, who would handle all of the preliminary details of my purchase. He was very interested in what I wanted in my new car and what features were most important. I did very well selecting an end of the year beautiful Elantra. After my test drive, I met staff from the Service Department. All questions were answered and much was explained to me. Zach Segreti handled the paperwork, making sure I had a copy of everything I would need. From start to finish, this was a great experience and I love the car so much! Since my purchase of the car, I have been contacted by staff at D'Arcy, following up and demonstrating their interest in establishing a long term customer relationship with me. Customer service like this does not get any better!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Madalyn,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your business and strive to exceed your expectations.

LE
Lisa E.
Shorewood, IL
2016 Hyundai Azera
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Once again Darcy went above and beyond with excellent service. They always do fantastic work.. thank you!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Lisa,
Thank you for your feedback, we value and appreciate your business and strive to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Marilyn P.
D'Arcy Hyundai
D'Arcy has been servicing my Santa Fe for 18 years. Always thorough, honest, courteous and technicians explain everything they need to do (at checkin) and everything they have done (at checkout). Have a new Hyundai and first service was at D'Arcy yesterday. Will continue to go there in the future.

Marilyn,
Thank you for your feedback and loyalty. We value your business and want you to know we appreciate your continued patronage.

Janice P.
Morris, IL
Great Service!
Very good experience with the first maintenance on my Santa Fe Sport. Thanks John!

Janice,
Thank you for you feedback and kind comments regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.

David C.
Plainfield, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
I like dealing with John Mesich very helpful and knowledgeable.

David,

Ron W.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
D'Arcy Service
Have always been pleased with the service at D'Arcy Hyundai in Joliet. The staff is courteous and have always been helpful if transportation is needed when my vehicle is in for service.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Ron,
Thank you for your feedback, we value your business and are always glad to help whenever we can.

FF
Franklin F.
New Lenox, IL
02/08/2019 Category: Service
SEE MY REVIEW BELOW
THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT BUT WHEN THE RECALL WAS DONE IT BECAME A DISASTER MY CAR IS STILL TIED UP AT THE DEALERS ---AND NOW THE CORRECTION PROBLEM IS ON BACK --ORDER--THIS IS NOT THE SERVICE DEPT PROBLEM BUT THE HYUNDAII CO. AND I AM NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT---I WANT MY CAR BACK-- FRANK FORSYTHE
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Frank,
Thank you for your feedback, I understand your frustration and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you. We appreciate you understanding that D'Arcy Hyundai is doing everything we can to help, we value your business.

KU
Kurt U.
Plainfield, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Service is always prompt, courteous and professional.

Kurt,
Thank you for your feedback, so glad to hear you found our team to be so courteous and professional. We strive to exceed your expectations with every visit.

LD
Lorraine D.
Crest Hill, IL
Lorraine
John is great. Always courteous and helpful.

Lorraine,
Thank you for highlighting a staff member that made your visit exceptional.

Mary M.
Helpful & courteous
They do a great job servicing my car. Nice, friendly & do the job quickly.

Mary,
Thank you for your feedback, glad to hear we exceeded your expectations at your visit. We value and appreciate you business and continued patronage.

John H.
Crest Hill, IL
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service on time Great people. Best Hyundai dealership in area.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

John,
Thank you for your great feedback and kind comments on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.

UF
Ursula F.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/29/2019 Category: Service
This is the best service department in the city.
They are good, reliable and they are not pushy. They do recommend additional service that may be coming up.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Ursula,
Thank you for all your feedback, we very much appreciate hearing how well we are doing. We value your business and continued patronage.

WM
William M.
Elwood, IL
01/25/2019 Category: Service
MY SANTA FE SPORT
THE SERVICE DEPT WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO FIX MY CAR AND TO HELP ME IN ANYWAY. THANK YOU
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/27/2019

William,
Thank you for your feedback and 5-Star rating on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We strive to exceed your expectations with every visit. Thank you for your business.

NR
Nancy R.
Romeoville, IL
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Going the Extra Mile
Brought my Sonata in for a recall and it was done in a courteous and timely manner. What impressed me the most is the fact that D'Arcy Hyundai took the time to vacuum the interior and wash the exterior. My car looked brand new when done. What a nice surprise!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

Nancy,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking time out to let us know how we are doing. We value your business and hope to see you again for all your vehicle needs.

Bruce H.
01/15/2019
Best Hyundai dealership in state of Illinois.
From the sales staff, to the front line managers and the service department you will not find a more competent, friendly and fair dealership anywhere in the state of Illinois. The service department is second to none.
Everyone goes out of their way to make your purchase or car service a pleasant experience.
I will not purchase a car anywhere else.

KW
Kristine W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Looking out for me.
I brought my car for the recommended filter replacements that the mechanics recognized as being due for a change after my previous visit. I also scheduled and oil change that was done this visit
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Kristine,
Thank you for your feedback, we value and appreciate you business. If there is anything we can help you with please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jeffrey M.
Lemont, IL
2016 Hyundai Azera
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy dealership
I have always had a great experince with Darcy. I have checked their pricing compared to other dealerships and they are competitively priced and they do not try to "pad" the bill
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Jeffrey,
Thank you for your feedback and kind comments on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Integrity is very important to us and we are committed to your complete satisfaction.

Minooka, IL
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service, very knowledgeable, very friendly
Great dealership very clean shop area great sales staff i can’t say enough about this place 👍👍👍👍👍
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Sarah B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Very friendly
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Sarah,
Thank you for your kind comments and 5-Star review on your recent service experience at D'Arcy Hyundai. Merry Christmas

Sharon H.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
D’Arcy hyundai dealership Joliet, il
I find the customer service is the best at this dealership then any I’ve ever dealt with in my lifetime. Since I was 18 years old I have only bought new cars from dealership in the Joliet area and I have never been treated better and I have all my service done at the dealership.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Sharon,
Thank you so much for your continued loyalty, we value and appreciate your business. If we can improve in any way and serve you better just reach out to us. Thank you again.