DF
Dan F.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Best service hands down
Darcy automotive is one of the best car dealerships for service and sales.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/24/2020

Dan,

We appreciate your kind comments regarding your visits at D'Arcy Hyundai. We value your business and continued patronage!

VM
Valentin M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/22/2020 Category: Service
I take my 2017 Santa Fe to service at D'Arcy since I bought it and have always had great service.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/23/2020

Valentin,
Thanks so much for your 5-Star review, we value and appreciate your continued patronage!

Debra L.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
Nice people very efficient
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

Debra,
We appreciate you letting us know how we are doing and the 5-Star review! Thanks for your continued patronage and have a great day!

Shorewood, IL
Best Dealership in Town
Always great, fast, FRIENDLY service
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/20/2020

We appreciate your feedback, glad to hear your service was quick and to your satisfaction.

DV
Donna V.
Wilmington, IL
5stars
Very good

Donna,

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate your continued patronage and you letting us know how we are doing!

WS
Willie S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly and helpful place
Nice clean and friendly place with free refreshments and warm welcome from everyone you see.

Willie,

It's our commitment to our customers to provide exceptional customer service, along with a safe and comfortable environment.

KW
Kristine W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Always good service
They are courteous and prompt. They look out for my interests before I have to ask. I feel my car is well maintained by them.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Kristine,

We appreciate your feedback and you letting us know how we are doing. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations with every visit.

Lockport, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent care
I had a routine oil change on my new car. They took care of that and cleaned the car including my weathertech mats. They really made them shine.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad we can help and make your mats shine. If you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out we are always here to help.

Carrol S.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Great service rep
Fast service
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Carrol,
Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear your service was quick and to your satisfaction.

Melissa M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2020 Category: Service
They do make the customer feel wanted
at first I was not sure, but after I talked to the technician I was more than satisfied. However when I picked up my vehicle there was only 1 person there which she had many phone calls before I could be waited on. I think she handled the situation well however
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Melissa,
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate you taking time to let us know how your visit at D'Arcy Hyundai service was. Our goal is to always improve to serve you better, we value your continued patronage!

RL
Robin L.
Peotone, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
During this pandemic they went above
And beyond to make sure my car and myself received the best care.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020

Robin,

Thanks for your feedback, safety of our team and customers is our first priority! We appreciate your continued patronage!

VM
Valerie M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
good service
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

Valerie,

Thank you for your feedback and kind comments regarding your service. We very much appreciate your business and continued patronage.

Jim B.
Top Notch Service
Great service provided. All the service staff are always there to help you!

Jim,

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate you taking time out to let us know how we are doing. Glad you found the staff to be so helpful!

Mario R.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Nice work
excellent

Mario,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you letting us know how we are doing! We will continue to always do our best to exceed your expectations, we value your business and continued patronage.

CR
Charles R.
Orland Park, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mixed Feelings
My service experience with D'Arcy was very good. Prompt, courteous staff. My mixed feelings are due to driving my 2020 Santa Fe with 69 miles on the odometer, vehicle was bought with 29 miles on it, when the check engine light went on. I had driven it for 40 Miles!!! NOT a good start of my Hyundai driving experience. Had to make service appointment which was no problem. My salesman was very sympathetic to my to my problem and said he would pick my car up when it was due for service and would leave a loaner for me to use while my vehicle was being out of service. MY real and most pressing issue is the mixed instructions i have received for the mileage oil/filter changes. Salesman and service Manager state that for my vehicle it should be done at 3750 miles, due to severe conditions where I live.Changing oil at this short interval is like living in the 1960's not the 21st Century. Most vehicles are in the 6000 to 7500 mile range for oil change, longer if using synthetic oil. I DO NOT consider Chicago severe conditions. I question if Hyundai trusts their engine with their long service warranty to last that long.The owners manual states 6000 miles for oil/filter also MyHundail.com sent me service update recommendation of 6000 miles. My question is who do I believe? I do not want to jeopardize my warranty. Hyundai needs to get their act together. Either have faith in your product and have a reasonable maintenance schedule or put it up front. CHANGE oil/filter every 3750 miles.
Bottom line D'Arcy was great to deal with, but they have to dance to Hyundai's service music

Charles,
Thanks for your feedback, we  understand you concern unfortunately Chicago land area is considered a severe condition to where we live because of the change of temperatures and weather conditions we experience. If you have any additional questions for concerns please don't hesitate to reach out, we are always here to help.