Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5rating 4.7721489
Overall Rating 2.31646/5Overall Rating 2.31646/5rating 2.31646rating 2.31646rating 2.31646

Sarah B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Very friendly
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Sarah,
Thank you for your kind comments and 5-Star review on your recent service experience at D'Arcy Hyundai. Merry Christmas

Sharon H.
Lockport, IL
12/09/2018 Category: Service
D’Arcy hyundai dealership Joliet, il
I find the customer service is the best at this dealership then any I’ve ever dealt with in my lifetime. Since I was 18 years old I have only bought new cars from dealership in the Joliet area and I have never been treated better and I have all my service done at the dealership.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Sharon,
Thank you so much for your continued loyalty, we value and appreciate your business. If we can improve in any way and serve you better just reach out to us. Thank you again.

12/06/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
D'Arcy Hyundai has been servicing my vehicle for years and I feel comfortable with the service I receive . Highly recommend!!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback and 5-Star rating on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your loyalty and recommendations.

GP
Greg P.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Another great service experience at Darcy Hyundai
I brought my 2011 Sonata in for an oil change and air bag controller recall. All of the work was performed and the car was washed in 45 minutes. Another great service experience at Darcy Hyundai.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Greg,
Thank you for you feedback and kind comments regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your loyalty.

Mary W.
Shorewood, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Always curtious
The staff is always curtious & willing to answer any questions you have. Very clean facilities
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Mary,
Thank you for your feedback, glad you found our staff to be so  helpful. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit, we value and appreciate your business.

KD
Kaylin D.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Recall service
Very quick and efficient.... I was very pleased
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Kaylin,
Thank you for your feedback, glad your service was quick and to your satisfaction.

Senaida B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2018 Category: Service
D'Arcy Difference
The service department was 1st class. They technicians treated me well, kept me informed, and genuinely cared about my repair. They were prompt & thurough. They took time to explain the process as well as the repair once finished.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Senaida,
Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate your kind review. We strive to always exceed your expectations with every visit and glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to D'Arcy Hyundai service.

KU
Kurt U.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Service as promised
Service was performed in a timely and professional manner. No surprises... fair price.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Kurt,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing. We value and appreciate your business and strive to exceed your expectations with every visit.

ER
ed r.
Wilmington, IL
11/15/2018
New Tucson
Bought a new Tucson today really nice people our salesman Phil gave us a great deal with no pressure.

TF
Teresa F.
11/15/2018
Great Place
We've bought 2 new cars from here and used the service department for oil changes and the salesmen and the service department are awesome. Very nice, very helpful. Never a long wait in the service department. Salesmen are never pushy, just very helpful and make you comfortable. They always answer any questions you have. Love this place and would recommend anyone go their for a car. They're awesome!

Romeoville, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
I just want to say thank you for not making me wait 2 hours for an oil change I really appreciate that I was in and out
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback and 5-Star review on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.

GA
George A.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly & excellent service People
People always there to help you.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

George,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We strive to exceed your expectations with every visit, thank you for your continued patronage.

VV
Victor V.
Minooka, IL
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Every time!
Honest Quality Workmanship!

Ron W.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Have always been more than satisfied with the service I have received at D'Arcy Hyundai in Joliet. Very accommodating.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Ron,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you letting us know how we are doing. If we can improve in anyway please reach out, we value your business and loyalty.

Kaci B.
Bolingbrook, IL
10/01/2018
Outstanding service!
Dylan B. was a amazing salesperson, he was patient, kind, and followed up to make sure all of my questions were being answered along the way. Both Dylan and Bill helped to get me a great deal, and Francisco had amazing patience with my paperwork questions. Every single person I interacted with at the dealership was friendly, and I will be recommending them to anyone I know who is buying a car in the future. Car shopping is not exactly a fun experience, but the folks at D'Arcy were patient, friendly and made it as painless as possible. Thank you so much for everything!

CL

happy
Job well done
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Robert,
Thank you for your kind comments and 5-Star review on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your business and continued patronage.

KV
Kay V.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
D'Arcy Hyundai
My family has purchased a total of 5 Hyundai's from D'Arcy and one from the previous owner. The staff at D'Arcy are friendly and warm. They go out of their way to get you a great deal. I recommend D'Arcy to anyone I come in contact with who wished to purchase a car, whether new or used. We are part of the D'Arcy Family and will continue to be. Thank's D'Arcy!!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Kay,
Thank you for you kind comments and 5-Star review regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.

Jim B.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Great Service at DArcy Hyndai
John assessed the issues I was having with my vehicle and quickly kept me up to date while I was waiting. They completed major work on the car while I waited . Anywhere else they would of told me to make an appointment . They saw it needed immediate attention and detailed everything for me at a nice price.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Jim,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your business and will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Darcy Hyundai
jwagner@darcymotors.com

Reddick, IL
08/15/2018 Category: Service
They are very professional and friendly.
It is always a very pleasant experience and they seem to go the extra mile for you.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate you letting us know how we are doing. We value your business and strive to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Darcy Hyundai