Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5rating 4.7721489
Overall Rating 2.32051/5Overall Rating 2.32051/5rating 2.32051rating 2.32051rating 2.32051

Joanne S.
Channahon, IL
Fast friendly and efficient
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Joanne,
Glad to hear your service was quick and to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business.

Ronald S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great service and John Wagner
John is still running the best service dept you can ask for...Everyone is kind and concerned about keeping your investment in great condition....

Ronald,
Thank you for your feedback. Glad you found our staff to be kind and helpful, we strive to exceed your expectations.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
4 stars
What makes Darcy Hyundai place so great--- good customer service !
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for your feedback, if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We value and appreciate your business and continued patronage.

Jo H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Personal review of service rendered
Great people who are people 1st orientated, courteous , polite and knowledgeable on there products

Jo,
Thanks so much for your kind review, we value and appreciate your business and continued patronage.

ED
Eric D.
Lockport, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Comfort
We enjoyed the comfort, complimentary drinks and snacks, and cleanliness while waiting for our oil change!

Eric,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit with us at D'Arcy Hyundai service. Our hope is that every visit is enjoyable and comfortable.

Minooka, IL
07/29/2018 Category: Service
The best!
I am a long time customer of Darcy Hyundai. Their service dept is excellent! ALL of my dealings with Darcy’s Hyundai (sales, service, everyone) have been exceptional. I have purchased my last 3 cars from them. I will be a lifetime customer of Darcy. Highly recommend Darcy’s Hyundai.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for your feedback and loyalty to D'Arcy Hyundai, we value and appreciate your business.

Diane D.
Wilmington, IL
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Absolutely the best customer service. Very accommodating and thorough. They explain exactly whats wrong and what needs to be done and the cost for service. I was in a time crunch when I was there and they had my repairs completed and had me out the door in no time.

Diane,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Glad to hear your service was quick and to your satisfaction. We value and appreciate your business.

KK
Kenneth K.
Serena, IL
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone was friendly and thorough. The work was done on time like they said. Would definitely return.

Kenneth,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your business and strive to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Addison, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
great, Friendly Service
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for your 5-Star review regarding your recent visit with D'Arcy Hyundai Service.

RT
Rama T.
Bolingbrook, IL
07/27/2018
My opinion
All the work is done in a very timely manner.

RT
Rama T.
Bolingbrook, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
My opinion
Service manager resolved all my concerns in a very satisfactory manner

my opinion
I told your service tech to check brakes and any other services needed, After finishing the service , service tech told me my breaks are half good and he put this in writing but in the paper work I got there is no mention of that and there is no mention of checking any other things like battery, tires or any other services like transmission flush. My car has almost 100,000 miles, brakes are never changed and transmission flush not done.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Rama,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience, this is how we improve to serve you better. We value your business and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Pleasure speaking with you today look forward to seeing you next visit.

Jason M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Jayson in the service department is a great person and very easy to work with. He communicates well and you can tell he is on your side.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Jason,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai experience. Integrity is very important to us and w are committed to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Tammy S.
New Lenox, IL
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/25/2018 Category: Service
The immediate reply I received from John and the helpful staff
John went out of his way to assist me in resolving the wiper blade issues. I'm very pleased with the whole process.

07/25/2018 Category: Service
staff and wait area for service
I am unhappy now and hopefully my issue will be resolved.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Tammy,
Our goal is to exceed your expectations, Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to meeting with you on Thursday.

Jacqueline F.
Great Customer Service
Your people are your greatest asset. Always friendly and go above and beyond to make sure the customer is completely satisfied! The employees are always so friendly. And always very helpful

Jacqueline,
Thank you for your feedback, we strive to treat everyone like family. We value and appreciate your business and continued patronage.

LH
Linda H.
Oak Brook, IL
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Fast service, clean, nice employees
Great , John Wagner took care of me right away. He was very nice. I would definitely recommend D'Arcy to my friends.

Linda,
Thank you for your feedback and 5-Star review on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.

MT
Mary T.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Love D'Arcy!
Always friendly and helpful. Upfront with costs. Services are performed quickly.

Mary,
We value and appreciate your business and loyalty, Thank you.

WP
Wendy P.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great First Experience
Had a scheduled appointment and couldn’t have been easier. Check in was simple, comfy waiting area with beverages, loved the screen that kept me informed of the progress on my car. Even finished faster than the time estimate!

Wendy,
We strive to exceed your expectations, our goal is every visit is enjoyable and comfortable. Thank you for your business.

LV
Lindsey V.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and speedy service
I was in and out in less than an hour , staff was friendly.

Lindsey,

SP
Sergio P.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
They were fast and quick I had a 2:30pm appointment arrive there early and was out by my appointment time.

Sergio,
Glad to hear your appointment was quick and to your satisfaction, we appreciate your 5-Star review.

PL
Philip L.
Darien, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Recent service visit
Outstanding customer service and always quality workmanship. Have never been disappointed in the least with any visit!

Philip,
Thank you for your feedback, we value and appreciate your business and strive to exceed your expectations with every visit.