Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5Overall Rating 4.7721489/5rating 4.7721489
Overall Rating 2.32051/5Overall Rating 2.32051/5rating 2.32051rating 2.32051rating 2.32051

Jean D.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Darcy Hyundai review Very Good Service and very good workers.
Very good service. My husband and I purchased 3 vehicles from this dealer my recent one was in April 2018 sales person Jimmy Kuchioba and he is always very good and helpful. Definitely will recommend to my friends and family.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Jean,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your loyalty and recommendations. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations.

Mark M.
Crest Hill, IL
06/27/2018 Category: Service
light bulb change
To my surprise I found I had to bring my Sonata in to have a turn signal/marker bulb changed by the service dept. When I got there I was told there were also 3 recalls that they would take care of and was told it would be about an hour and fifteen minutes. It took about an hour and a half but I was surprised to hear that they had noticed the play in the steering wheel and had also replaced a steering module without being told to. Expecting the worst when I got the bill the grand total was less than $20, not bad considering the bulb accounted for almost half of the total.

Mark,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit and glad to hear everything was accomplished and to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business and continued patronage.

BA
Beatriz A.
Avalos
The place was very accommodating. The people were very friendly and nice

Beatriz,
Glad to hear you found your visit to be comfortable and enjoyable. We strive to exceed your expectations with every visit.

John B.
Crest Hill, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
service
Fast, friendly service.no problem even without scheduled appointment

John,
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad your service was quick and to your satisfaction.

Michael S.
06/26/2018
New car
Lauren was great recommend her and the dealer to anyone. Very pleased

Coal City, IL
Slow service
Oil change should be complete in less than 60 minutes.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent service at D'Arcy Hyundai, this is how we improve to serve you better. I
want to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We value and appreciate your business and will strive harder to exceed your expectations.

PH
Phillip H.
Chicago, IL
2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2018 Category: Service
I had to use my extended warranty. The service reps were very friendly and informative. The repair was completed very quickly, but could have stayed in the comfortable waiting room all day eating oven baked cookies-lol

Phillip,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Our goal is that every visit is quick, and to your satisfaction and it's good to hear you were comfortable. Thank you for your business.

HW
Henry W.
Good work
Everything is done in good time, and done right.

Henry,
Glad to hear your service was quick and to your satisfaction, we appreciate your business and continued patronage.

MK
Mary K.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2018 Category: Service
They are prompt and professional while treating you as a person not a number
Great prompt and professional service . You can always depend on a job well done.

Mary,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.
We value and appreciate your business and will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations.

AA
Andrea A.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. Thank you for your great service.

Andrea,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent service experience at D'Arcy Hyundai. We are glad to hear you found the staff to be so friendly and knowledgeable.

KW
Kimberly W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Always get great service and the guys are very nice

Hi Kimberly,
Thank you for your kind comments and 5-Star review on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience.

Marjorie B.
Manhattan, IL
06/24/2018
John Wagner
Yes, John Wagner called me to answer all of the questions I had about the service on my Santa Fe - I could not believe that he could actually care that much about his customers. An exceptional man, D'Arcy Hyundai should realize just how much John cares about customers

DA
Dawn A.
Braidwood, IL
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Quick service and very friendly
Quick service and friendly

Dawn,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We are glad to hear your service was quick and to your satisfaction.

Donald B.
Manhattan, IL
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2018 Category: Service
I feel the staff especially John Wagner is always honest with me as to what needs repair now
could not believe John Wagner would actually call me to help resolve my problem Problems resolved thanks to John great asset to the dealership D'Arcy now gets 5 stars as always

06/23/2018 Category: Service
did not talk with John Wagner this time and maybe I should have before writing this he is such a great service manager he may have answered my concerns
truly wish I could give D'Arcy 100% again as I always have but this time I have questions
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. Thank you for the great comments you said about me and my advisors, We appreciate you as well.

John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you, so glad to hear from you and all is well. We value and appreciate your business and always want to exceed your expectations.

Joseph C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Staff
The staff does a very good job.

Joseph,
Glad to hear you found our staff to be helpful, we value and appreciate your business.

Dominic L.
Very friendly and professional
I went in Darcy for an oil change and the service dept were very friendly. I had a low tire pressure and they checked the tire and it has a nail in the tire which they fixed. Thanks a lot

Dominic,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you letting us know how we did and glad we were able to help with the tire.

LH
Lewis H.
Channahon, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
People and service
Great people. Great service.

Lewis,
Thank you for your kind comments and 5-Star rating on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service.

LW
Laura W.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service as usual!
I brought my car in because I had an obnoxious sliding noise coming from under the carpet. The techs at Darcy Hyundai did an amazing job as usual and spent the time to figure out the source. They are always timely and professional! Thanks!

Laura,
Thank you for your great review regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We strive to always provide the best quality service, and exceed your expectations with every visit.

AR
Andrea R.
Channahon, IL
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Jayson was great in communicating with me the status of my vehicle. Issue resolved quickly and I was back on the road.

Andrea,
Thank you for your great review, glad we were able to exceed your expectations with your visit to D'Arcy Hyundai service.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for your 5-Star review on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. If we can improve in any way please reach out to us, we only want to improve to serve you better.