Joann R.
Crest Hill, IL
04/28/2020 Category: Service
I enjoy coming to this location, they seem to care and they take there time to explain everything to you, everyone is pleasant including the cashier very friendly to the customer and that’s what I like to see.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/28/2020

Joann,

We appreciate your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Our goal is to exceed your expectations so if we can improve in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out to me or a team member. We value your business and continued patronage.

AN
Anita N.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2020 Category: Service
Top rate service!
Always friendly. Trustworthy.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/27/2020

Anita,
Thanks for your great review and kind comments! Integrity is very important to us and we strive to exceed your expectations with every visit! We appreciate your loyalty!

Alsip, IL
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service,Friendly Staff
Fast friendly service. Knowledgeable,cordial staff. Not too happy about all the misc charges. Ex: gog ?, Records mgmnt., Shop supplies/Environmental. What gives????
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/25/2020

Glad to hear your service was quick and to your satisfaction. Integrity is very important to us, therefore we believe in showing you all the fees involved with vehicle service.

Shakeeya C.
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Unexpected Happiness
I’ve had a lot of issues with my car over the past 10 months and this is my 2nd time bringing my car to this particular dealership. I have to say that they really took care of me and ensured all my concerns were taken care of this time and last (reason why I went back). Jason answered my questions and social distancing was in place; my car was so clean when I got it back 😍. I would definitely recommend that dealership for repairs.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/25/2020

Shakeeya,

Thank you so much for this great review and 5 star rating. We appreciate you highlighting a team member that helped exceed your expectations and your continued patronage.

Daniel L.
Morris, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2020 Category: Service
PICKING UP
PICKING UP AND BRING BACK YOUR CAR.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/24/2020

Daniel,
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your valet service. If we can help in anyway please don't hesitate to reach out. we're always here to help.

ES
Ernest S.
04/22/2020 Category: Service
All personal go the extra mile to make your visit worth coming back.
100%+, keep up the work.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/22/2020

Ernest,
We strive to exceed your expectations with every visit. Thank you for your business and loyalty.

Sarah B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/22/2020

Sarah,
We appreciate your feedback regarding your service here at D'Arcy Hyundai and our team members.

Donald C.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Fast friendly service on a recall
Did the work on time. Very nice people to deal with. No pressure to get other things done.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/21/2020

Donald,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your business and strive to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Julius F.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/20/2020 Category: Service
The most courteous group
I've never had a car dealership like the likes of this one. They are courteous and attentive to your every need. Thanks for letting this be the best car buying experience in my lifetime
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/20/2020

Julius,
We appreciate your kind comments about our team members here at D'Arcy Hyundai. We value your business and will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

EO
Edwin O.
Morris, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2020 Category: Service
Great people
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/16/2020

Edwin,
We appreciate you taking time out to let us know how we are doing.

RK
Renee K.
Diamond, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/15/2020 Category: Service
The service department employees. They care!
very happy to see that the office was spraying to protect from COVID 19 and sitting area all seats placed at a safe distance.

I am well aware that many people don't take this serious. Guess you really don't care about human life in general.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/15/2020

Renee,
Thanks for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. The safety of our team members and guests are very important to us and we will continue to take all precautionary steps and to ensure that everyone remains healthy during this time.

CG
Cindy G.
Gardner, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
The people
The service was excellent and the employees very efficient and polite I was very pleased with the service department and there help, we will be using Hyundai from now on.

Cindy,
We appreciate your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your continued patronage and loyalty.

Cynthia M.
Plainfield, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Couldn’t be happier,

Cynthia,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time out to let us know how we are doing.

Ray R.
Plainfield, IL
Ray R
The Service Representative, Dominick, was excellent. he was very helpful and answered all my questions. He kept me informed the whole time.

Ray,
We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for highlighting a team member that helped exceed your expectations.

CF
Cheryl F.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Malfunction light went on
Service was excellent. Was yold what to expect and if it happens to bring vehicle right in.

Cheryl,
Thank you for your feedback, if anything comes up please don't hesitate to reach out.