Overall Rating 4.7204305/5Overall Rating 4.7204305/5Overall Rating 4.7204305/5Overall Rating 4.7204305/5rating 4.7204305
Overall Rating 2.35484/5Overall Rating 2.35484/5rating 2.35484rating 2.35484rating 2.35484

Plainfield, IL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Recall
Service leaves a lot to be desired
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/27/2016

I understand your frustration, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we caused. I understand the technician cleaned your engine compartment and water caused the vehicle to misfire.
It is our goal to restore your confidence in our company and please know that we are committed to always exceed your expectations.

Crest Hill, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Keep open later
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 06/27/2016

Thank you for taking our survey on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai Service experience, without your feedback we cannot improve. We know there are choices out there for vehicle service and we have extended our hours on Saturday, we are now open until 3:00pm. We appreciate and value your business and will always do our best to exceed your expectations.

Romeoville, IL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/25/2016 Category: Service
Customer Service
The customer service is one of kind! They do there best to make sure your satisfied with your experience.

05/25/2016 Category: Service
I've never had a problem before now.
I like the manager John Wagner. I just need to make sure I know who's working on my car.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 05/25/2016

Thank you for taking our survey and making us aware how we failed you, without your feedback we cannot get better.
I am honored you took time to talk to me regarding the issue that occurred. Integrity is very important to us and we are committed to restore your confidence in our company.
Thank you and we truly value your business.

Joliet, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/25/2015 Category: Service
fixing a flat tire and knowing there's NO cap on the stem, '' why wouldn't you put one on'' before finishing the job ! just a little thing to do before giving the car back to the customer
felt like they really didn't care about the little things
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 12/01/2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to  meet your expectations.
We appreciate and value your business, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.
The service manager would like to provide a cap on the stem to resolve this issue, and to restore your confidence in our company again.
Thank you again, for your honest feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again.

JOAN M.
Joliet, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/27/2015 Category: Service
My battery went dead after the service. They didn't warn me that might happen. I had to call road side assistance.
They appear to be all into taking care of you but they forgot to tell me my battery might go dead. The washer fluid was empty.
John W W., Service Manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 04/29/2015

Thank you for taking time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations.

We value your business, and would like to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

I understand your frustration with the battery issue, as I mentioned with performing the recall software update the key must be left in the ignition.

It is my goal to restore your confidence in D'Arcy Motors Hyundai Service by solving this problem and preventing it from happening again.

Thank you for your honest feedback, I hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.