Overall Rating 4.7204305/5Overall Rating 4.7204305/5Overall Rating 4.7204305/5Overall Rating 4.7204305/5rating 4.7204305
Overall Rating 2.35484/5Overall Rating 2.35484/5rating 2.35484rating 2.35484rating 2.35484

RD
Ronald D.
Manhattan, IL
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Prompt friendly service .
The car wash was exceptional.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Ronald,
Thank you for your feedback and kind comments regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your business and will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Dawn M.
Midlothian, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
Always outstanding service!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Dawn,
Thank you for your kind comments and 5-Star review on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your business and continued patronage.

PL
Philip L.
Darien, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Recent service on Santa Fe
I always receive outstanding service at D'Arcy! I have recommended them to a number of people and will continue to do so!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Philip,
Thank you for your feedback and kind comments regarding your D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. The highest compliment you can give us is a referral, we value and appreciate your continued patronage.

LE
Lisa E.
Shorewood, IL
2016 Hyundai Azera
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Will always go here for all my service needs. Everyone is amazing.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Lisa,
Thank you for your feedback and kind comments regarding your service experience at D'Arcy Hyundai. We value and appreciate your continued patronage.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service was very pleasant
I was very happy and pleased with the service. I have purchased Vehicle from you from years ago with my father. And customers service was excellent!!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and 5-Star rating on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your business and appreciate you continued patronage.

KW
Kristine W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Super service
Whenever I bring my car in for service or I’m looking for a different vehicle they are professional, provide expert troubleshooting and answer all my questions.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Kristine,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate you continued patronage.

RL
Robin L.
Peotone, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
In today's world when you think of car maintenance, going with the cheapest isn't always best. D'Arcy puts customers first. Their every attention to detailed customer service does not go unnoticed. Great job!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Robin,
Thank you for your feedback, we very much appreciate you taking time out to let us know how we are doing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Jim B.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Professional and efficient
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/18/2019

Jim,
Thank you for your feedback and kind comments regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Glad we were able to complete quickly and to your satisfaction.

Minooka, IL
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department!
The Service Department is the best!
A+ service every time we go there.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with D'Arcy Hyundai Service department. We strive to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Jean P.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
First time at D’arcy and everyone was very professional and kind. My advisor was John Mesich he explained everything and I even received a free oil change BONUS!! I had to order some touch up paint and Joe took care of me, again really nice. This is my daughters car and it’s so nice to go into a dealership and be treated so respectfully.Thank you. Jean Picha
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Jean,
Thank you for your kind comments and 5-Star review. We are honored to be your chosen vehicle service provider. We will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Joseph M.
Channahon, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/13/2019 Category: Service
D'Arcy Joliet illinois
Very customer oriented. Mike C. General manager has taken over for his father and is doing a wonderful job.
Service manager John has always been very accommodating, after 8 vehicle purchases I remain impressed each time.
Joseph M.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Joseph,
We really appreciate your kind words and this review. Our team will continue to do our best to exceed your expectations with every visit.

Jean P.
08/13/2019
The people who work there
Brought my Hyundai in for a recall recently. Service advisor was John Mesich and he very professional and all around nice guy, I even got a free oil change , great service!! Had to order touch up paint and was taken care of by Joseph in parts. Again great service ! Even the nice woman at the desk when we left was courteous and professional. I will definitely be back to this dealership and I rate it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five stars.

JN
Julie N.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic
Thank you for fast, efficient service!

Julie,
Thank you for your feedback and 5-Star review regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. Glad we were able to take care of services quickly and to your satisfaction.

CA
Carol A.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/09/2019 Category: Service
I enjoy taking my car to D’arcy because they know my car and if I had any problems they know what to do. The waiting room is very comfortable so I just relax until they’re done.

Carol,
Thank you for your feedback and 5-Star review regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value and appreciate your continued patronage.

KW
Kimberly W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/09/2019 Category: Service
The service guys are great !!! They treat you like family. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my car

Kimberly,
Thank you for your review and 5-star rating, we value and appreciate your business and continued loyalty.

Ron W.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
I have always received great service at D'Arcy Hyundai. They are courteous and always prompt in completing work which is needed.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Ron,
Thank you for your feedback, glad to hear we were able to complete the work quickly and to your satisfaction. We value and appreciate your business.

Aurora, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Helpful with service and solving problems
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback and kind comments regarding your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We value your continued patronage.

VS
Victor S.
Shorewood, IL
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Basic services
Excellent customer service. Above and beyond.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Victor,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent D'Arcy Hyundai service experience. We will continue to do our best to always exceed your expectations.

RK
Renee K.
Diamond, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Everyone there!
Everyone there makes a difference. Great people and they should be valued!
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Renee,
Thank you for your feedback, we value and appreciate your kind comments regarding our team members.

Mokena, IL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Recall Work
The staff was helpful and efficient. More importantly they did what needed to be done and I was on my way.
JOHN W W., service manager from D'Arcy Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for your feedback, this is how we improve to serve you better. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with every visit.