Darling's Hyundai Augusta

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

RL
Rosemary L.
Litchfield, ME
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change and Replacement Bulb for Headlight
I had excellent service on my last visit to Darling's. The work was completed within the time estimated. Very friendly service reps.

Catherine B.
South China, ME
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
My car was serviced with in the time frame that was given to me. The service reps were friendly and helpful.

Joyce M.
Richmond, ME
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Trustworthy
A nice area to wait, good recommendations for my car completed in a timely fashion including car wash and vacuum. Hot coffee and a yummy snack made for a pleasant wait.

Mary C.

Kathryn G.
Gardiner, ME
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/20/2020 Category: Service
They were very accommodating and completed the work on time, as I had time constraints.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Santa Fe repair review
Staff very responsive to my repair needs and timetable.

GP
Gregory P.
Albion, ME
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Thankfull for Devon and the service crew.
While traveling down the interstate, we thought we may have a safety problem with our car. We were able to stop in and were ready to leave the car and get a rental, but Devon was able to work us in, and the crew was able to work on it in while we waited. Thankfully there was no serious or time consuming problems and we were back on our way in a timely fashion. Safely.
We appreciate the professional and courteous service !

Richmond, ME
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Wonderful experience!!

Readfield, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Great service as always. I love Darling's Hyundai Augusta.

Christine S.
Rockport, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Our first appointment for service went very smoothly. All staff were friendly and helpful and service was done in a timely manner.

01/08/2020 Category: Service
No pressure
They were able to get me in for scheduled maintenance on short notice. Service took exactly as long as they said it would. Listed a few preventive maintenance services, and approximate cost of each, that could be done but I didn't feel any pressure to have them done.

TR
Thomas R.
Kingfield, ME
01/05/2020 Category: Service
I have been a customer with Darling’s since the fall of 2017. Paul Watson is my Salesman and Devin Grenier is my Service Representative. Never once have these two gentlemen ever lied to me or let me down! They have always worked hard to take care of me and my needs.
Due to the fact that I commute a lot for work(I am a Firefighter/Advanced EMT for the Towns of New Gloucester and Belgrade), I put a lot of miles on my car. With that being said, I will be well over my allotted mileage based on my lease agreement . I am wondering if there is anything from a financial standpoint that Darling’s and Hyundai can due to help me?
I plan on being a repeat customer.
Respectfully,
Mr. Thomas A. Ryan

Gardiner, ME
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Danny and John are a great team
Danny H is working diligently to find a solution to my issue in conjunction with John S

JJ
Joy J.
Clinton, ME
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service.
The front desk is very attentive. However on my last visit the mechanic neglected to put nitrogen in the tire that was repaired and fill my windshield washer. This has caused inconvenience to return for the service.

Mark H.
Windsor, ME
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2020 Category: Service
On Monday 12/30/19, I brought my Tucson in for service. I got my vehicle serviced and washed while I had coffee and a doughnut and watched television. The service was great and Devin made sure I had an estimate for the tires to replace. I will be back for tires soon,