MT
Mike T.
04/06/2019
Time
Did not waste any time repairing my issue would definitely recommend them reasonable and professional

Kamesha S.
04/04/2019
Nice customer service
My car runs great and I'm happy that I picked them for my work I lift 100$ bill in my ash Trey it was still there when I pick my Truck up.honest loyal ppl

Louise S.
04/04/2019
Smog check
Thank you for taking care of my recent smog certification. You were all fast and courteous

SP
Susan P.
Saturn SL1
03/28/2019
Awesome
They always get me in when I call, and they are super friendly, professional, and quick. I tell everyone about them! They are stuck with me for life!!

Joel M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/28/2019
Darrells
Great service. I would recommend this shop to my friends

CU
Cecilia U.
03/23/2019
Very professional
5 stars. Best customer service, very professional, honest and friendly.

Strathmore, CA
Chevrolet Traverse
03/22/2019
Great fast service and they stand behind their work.

PT
Paul T.
Toyota Venza
03/21/2019
Excellent service!
I took my wife's car in for a bad noise and Donnie diagnosed the problem right away. I got calls from them with all updates. My wife is happy and so am I.

Monica R.
Chrysler 300
03/14/2019
Great service and work
I was referred to Darrells by Francisco at Carroll's on brundage. My 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring had a water pump leak and the motor to that year is more difficult to work on so I took it to Darrells. The motor had to be pulled to get to waterpump and they also put in a new timing belt and water pump it was a 3 day job. Darrells automotive mechanics that worked on my car did a good job. I have no issues and car runs great
Donnie is really nice and genuinely friendly very honest. I would definitely bring my car back to darrelle for any major repair.

Christina S.
Buick Century
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Christina said the service was wonderful. The staff was friendly, they were honest, and did a good quality job.

PR
Paula R.
03/10/2019
Great experience
I took my Camry to Darrell's Automotive without an appointment and he fixed it by mid-afternoon and at very fair price! Everyone was very nice and helpful. I will definitely recommend Darrell's Automotive to everyone, thank you very much ?!

02/26/2019
Very friendly
Very helpful, they dont overcharge.

TD
Todd D.
02/15/2019
Honestly one of the best shops in town.
I asked the morning employee to check everything, and they went above and beyond expectations. Everything was explained to me when I picked up my truck later the same day, and is working fine. Great job!!!

Mike R.
02/06/2019
Trustworthy Auto Technicians
I have been having my cars serviced and repaired at Darrell’s for many years. They have always treated me fairly on the price and the repairs are done right the first time.
I would highly recommend them.

BL
Ben W. L.
Buick Regal
02/05/2019
Honest, fast and efficient!
I have been going here for the last three or four years. Every time I go I find professional efficient and honest service. Highly recommended!