Continue reading recommended reviews

Dan H.
Glendale, AZ
04/20/2021
They pay for reviews
I would t put much faith in review that are purchased by the business. I realized this was the case after being pestered by Dave’s to write a review in ex hangs for theater tickets.

Because I was unaware the depths of their unethical act of sabotage and billing for unnecessary repIrs to the time, I conceded to their pestering. After dis I wrong their fraudulent business practices I am now sorry I did.

This is not a place I would send anybody.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/21/2021

This review originated from Dekalb, Georgia and is phony.  Dave Raischel, Dave's Auto Care.  We are in Willoughby, Ohio.

Dan H.
Glendale, AZ
04/20/2021
Beware!
This place has incompetent technicians that will replace good parts and charge you for unnecessary repairs without your knowledge. Once you discover their unethical scam that is nothing more than theft they ignore you and keep the $500+ you laid for the sham repairs. Then because they are indignat about your dis overt they will cover your vehicle with some substance to damage your vehicle finish. Calls to the owner went ignored as well.

This was not a first tone event and I gave them the benefit of the doubt the first time but the second time Steven admitted their theft and refused to make it right.

This is not a place you can trust.

To make matters worse I discovered intentional sabotage of my vehicle that had the potential of starting it on fire. What horrible people would resort to such acts in the name of greed? Q
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/21/2021

GP
Georgeanne P.
Eastlake, OH
Buick Encore
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

WH
Warren H.
New City, NY
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.