Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Terry D.
Ford Escort
08/16/2019
Decades of perfect service
Dave has taken care of my cars for decades. I have never had a problem after Dave's completing the repairs. He has always been there for me and my family and kindly remedied the problem(s). Even when I had problems hundreds of miles away, Dave and Jim provided me with advice on what to do and gave my family and me, especially, a sense of peace under difficult situations. I always recommend Dave's Auto Care - to anyone in need of auto service.

Dorothy G.
Rock Creek, OH
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Dorothy said that the place was very nice.

CO
Charlene O.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Charlene said she liked her service. She liked the employees. She liked the service atmosphere. She trusted her service.

CO
Charlene O.
08/12/2019 Category: Service

PB
Paatricia B.
08/04/2019
wasted trip
I had a headlight not working and was told I needed an entire new casing to the tune of over 100 dollars plus the cost of the bulb. I checked when I got home and my light was working which means I was lied to and my bulb was just loose

Denise M.
08/01/2019
Daves
I dropped my Equinox off the night before the next day Dave's calls and tells me what's wrong and how long will it be before he can get it fixed and everything's great again I've been going to him for 6 years he does a very good job on both my cars I recommend taking your car here because they do a good job and they tell you upfront thank you

Karen M.
GMC Terrain
07/31/2019
Tire valves
Needed to replace the tire valves after installing new tires. They were very professional and accommodating. The situation was handled to my complete satisfaction and more.

Susan H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/27/2019
Very Fair
My 1991 Miata was having an issue with the left turn signal working sporadically. I left the car at the shop, however, the entire time they worked with the car, the turn signal worked fine. I asked if they could pick me up at my home in the Miata, so maybe it would act up when driven on the road. Nope. It worked fine. I am going to keep track of when it acts up for me...as it did the next day. I will definitely take it back to Dave’s if this continues to happen. They are always fair and I am very comfortable with them working on my cars.

Joseph T.
Nissan Frontier
07/24/2019
Tire repair
Rat rear tire was leaking air. I found a screw in it. Dave’s repaired it in about 5 minutes and had me back on the road in record time.

NM
Nikki M.
Lexus ES 300
07/22/2019
Outstanding service experience!
I am never surprised by the quality of service that i rcv at Dave's Auto. These guys really pay attention to every detail and don't miss a trick. They thoroughly check out the problem and try to look at every angle so as to be able to provide the best answers and a resolution to the problem. The staff works very hard and are always busy (because they have a great reputation, everyone knows that this is the place to bring your car!)--and yet they always have time and the patience to explain to you what the problem is and how it needs to be fixed. I recommend Dave's Auto Care to all of my friends and family. This is one business who does what they say they will do. I am so pleased with the many years of great service that I have rcvd here--they are the best!

07/19/2019
Great and honest service
Took our car in expecting a brake job, because the dealership said it was needed. Dave’s technicians gave us an honest assessment rather than simply taking our money for a job not truly warranted at the time. You couldn’t ask for a more professional team to trust with your service needs.

Jeff D.
Concord, OH
Chrysler 200
07/16/2019
Cost
Original stop, for tire plug and tire pressure low light on, second stop was AC quote, bad condenser 800.00 could not justify, all said and done, 267.00 and all I got done is a rubber plug in a tire because ironically a different pressure sensor failed while the car was in there possession, it just makes me feel like they don’t really care to work with people, it’s all about $

Michael W.
07/15/2019
Great work as always
As always great work, it’s in the details that I can depend on.

RD
Ron D.
Jeep Compass
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the staff fixes things right the 1st time. He has stayed with this business since the beginning.

Marjorie H.
Kia Sportage
07/07/2019
I have dealt with Dave's for several years.
I have always been very confident in Dave's Auto whether it be just an oil change or any type of repair. I feel my car is always in tip top shape when I leave. Another plus is if you need a loaner car, one is available. The employees are always friendly, knowledgeable and inform you of any other findings on your vehicle. If you wait, it's not long. I highly recommend Dave's Auto for all your car needs.

Marcelino Robles R.
Hyundai Accent
07/07/2019
Good service..good people..very organized..
Exelent service..

Joe C.
Kirtland, OH
Ford Expedition
07/05/2019
The Brakes
Thanks for taking care of our brake problem.

Karen M.
GMC Terrain
07/01/2019
Friendly & Professional
I had considered moving my business to Dave's for quite some time. They are very friendly and professional. Everything was handled expediently with utmost customer care in mind.

ND
Nathan D.
Toyota Avalon
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said he could not ask for anything better.

Jason S.
Mentor, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
06/22/2019
2013 Chevy Cruze Repair
Took my 2013 Chevy Cruze in as it had a very bad idle with the check engine light flashing. They were able to get to it right away and resolve the issue that very day. They provided a specific diagnosis of the issue and timely honest repair.