Megan L.
Chagrin Falls, OH
11/17/2015 Category: Service
Megan said it was an emergency and they were able to fix her vehicle right away. Her vehicle is doing very well now.

Marie B.
11/17/2015 Category: Service
Marie said the business was very good, had her vehicle done in a timely manner and the staff was polite.

Jim B.
GMC Sierra
11/12/2015 Category: Service
Jim said they are very professional and he likes the 24 hour drop of service. The business looks immaculate, which shows they know what they are doing.

BJ
Bonnie J.
Willowick, OH
GMC Sierra
11/12/2015 Category: Service
Bonnie said everything was okay with the service she received at this business.

DK
Daniel K.
Willoughby Hills, OH
11/05/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said they are long time customers of this business. The employees are very honest and respectful. They have fair pricing.

GJ
Gloria J.
Willoughby Hills, OH
10/28/2015 Category: Service
Gloria said they did exceptional work and got it done right away.

TP
Thomas P.
10/26/2015 Category: Service
Thomas said he has known the business for many years. They treat him well and they do good work.

WT
William T.
Pepper Pike, OH
Acura RDX
10/21/2015 Category: Service
William said he had to return to this business to fix a very noticeable noise that was happening after his vehicle was returned to him. Everything was fixed after the second visit he made to them.

Renee M.
Excellent and courteous service

Janet R.
10/14/2015
Great service for years
I have been taking my cars to Dave's for many years. They always provide excellent service at a reasonable price, and employ a friendly and courteous staff.

BW
Brian W.
Pontiac Trans Sport
10/13/2015
They can take in "walk-in" customers and can sometimes get you right in on an "emergency" repair situation.
Dave and Jim and the gang do a great job with honesty and what kind of repair a car needs, not just "ballparking it" like other shops just to draw you in. I can count on them for honest answers even when the car repair news isn't so good! $$$$$$ I have been going to them for years with different cars in my family. Keep up the good work!!! .

LP
Lauren P.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
Mercedes-Benz 190D
10/09/2015
Dependable, trustworthy, honest.
I would take my car to this mechanic any day if I still lived in Ohio! I live in Maine and I was looking to buy an old Mercedes in Willoughby, so I had the car owner take it to Dave's to get it checked out. Duane was very helpful over the phone. He explained what an inspection might entail and that it could cost up to $150. I made an appointment for them to take the vehicle, and they took the time to inspect it to the point where they decided it would not be a car worth purchasing as a daily driver. It came to my suprise that they did not charge me for the service. I am very grateful for Duane and whoever else took the time to help me out, and save me from spending my savings on a money pit! Thanks guys!

TF
Tom F.
10/09/2015 Category: Service
Tom said this business does good work and he was very impressed.

LG
Larry G.
Chevrolet S10 Blazer
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Larry said this business always treats him well. He always has a good experience when he takes his vehicle there for service.

VC
Vickie C.
Euclid, OH
10/06/2015
Silver Shadow 2003 Subaru Baja Engine Job
Installed a rebuilt engine into my 2003 Subaru Baja. Very careful to observe and recommend additional worn parts replacement to optimize the overhaul of the engine as I desired. Gave me a heads up as to suspension system parts needed for my next visit to overhaul same. I love my Subaru Baja and appreciate Daves Auto Care as a reliable dependable quality care provider to my vehicle.