Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Chrysler 300
04/29/2019
Routine Service
Highly recommend Dave's Auto Repair. Very professional and friendly. Will always quote price before repair is done. Dave's Auto is AAA approved so you know you get the right work done without cutting corners.

RD
Ron D.
Jeep Compass
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Ron said he has used this business for years. The service was good. The work was done at a good price. He trusted the completed work.

Micheal W.
04/28/2019
Great service on my Son's car
For years Dave and his professional staff have taken great care of my car's and recently my Son's car needed maintenance, of course I would recommend "Dave's Auto".
As always courteous and professional service, they also helped with suggestions as to parts that need replacement, it was a great experience.

Michael L.
Mentor, OH
Buick Regal
04/24/2019
Friendly, professional, honest service.
I called to schedule an oil change and was able to get it done right away. As usual, the staff was courteous and I was treated very well. I highly recommend Dave's Auto Care!

Jeep Liberty
04/22/2019
Very Professional and friendly. They always inform you of problems before repairs. They are AAA certified.

NM
Nikki M.
Lexus ES 300
04/21/2019
Outstanding diagnostics and great service
The staff at Dave's Auto Care is always able to quickly diagnose the problem that I am having with my car and just as efficiently get to work to make the needed repairs. These guys really know what they're doing and I feel completely confident in having them do all the work necessary on my car. Whether its' major or minor, the well trained professionals at Dave's Auto can be trusted to do a great job and to do it as quickly and efficiently as possible. I have never been disappointed taking my car here and in fact they make me feel very confident that the car is fixed and fixed right! I absolutely love these guys.

Susan H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/18/2019
Loyal Customer
I have been taking my car to Dave’s for several years and I always feel I am treated fairly and my car runs great. I highly recommend Dave’s.

RD
Roger D.
04/18/2019
Awesome Job
Clear transparent pricing, quick turnaround for a break job and professional interactions. Thank you.

Mary D.
04/13/2019
Needed work and got fixed.
As a retired person ..some of us don't drive very far...I couldn't remember when I last had an oil change, tire rotation etc...IN the past Dave's has done marvelous work on my car, so set up an appointment. Did I mention I have a 1995 Honda Civic that is still going strong. Well, there were more than a few items that needed attention besides oil and tires. Struts, axles, brakes, wipers....Jim kept me in the loop through the entire repair . yes it was more than I thought it would be, but, i can't complain. The car hasn't needed major work in a long time. After Dave's the little dickens rides great. BY the way, the person who services your car leaves his business card. That's confidence.

Mentor, OH
04/12/2019
exhaust system
Quick efficient work was done on my vehicles exhaust system.

Stephen S.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said he would recommend this business service.

BK
Barbara\Ernest K.
Saturn Ion
04/09/2019
friendly service
Very helpful advice and excellent repair work.

PF
Paul F.
GMC Yukon
04/02/2019
GMC Yukon - Brakes
I have used Dave's several times and they have been honest and upfront about the service needed. Also I feel they do the little extra things while servicing your car to make sure that it is fixed.

FL
Fred L.
03/27/2019
Fair and honest for over thirty years.
Dave's Auto Care has always been fair and honest to me since Dave started his service business.

BW
Bunnell W.
Williamsfield, OH
Jeep Commander
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Bunnell said he is happy with everything. He has no complaints.

Micheal W.
03/18/2019
Reliable Service you can count on
As always courteous and professional service I can depend on!

Tony S.
Buick Century
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Tony said that the place did a good job.

PW
Paul W.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Gilrine. She said the place's employees are always available, they fix their vehicle when they need, and they are pleased.

Wickliffe, OH
03/07/2019
Understanding, friendly and professional
My title really sums it up. Dave's auto really made getting my car fixed a far less painful experience than it normally is. They help prioritize your needs and help meet your budget. I highly recommend Dave's auto care!

Euclid, OH
Volvo V40
03/06/2019
Excellent Service!
Thank you. Recommended. Support local business.