Ron S.
Mazda 3
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Ron said everything was fine with the service the business provided. He had no issues.

10/01/2019
Fast and efficient
Friendly staff that did a great job servicing my car. I got my car back the same day I brought it in.

BW
Bob W.
Kia Cadenza
09/29/2019
Always a pleasant experience
Everything I've ever had done by Dave's was done right the first time.

Susan H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/29/2019
Mazda Turn Signal
I have an older Miata that I always take to Dave’s for service. The left turn signal wouldn’t always work. The first time I took the car in the blinker worked fine-so nothing could be done. The next time I took it in the blinker wasn’t working. That being the case, they were able to repair my car quickly and at a very reasonable cost. I feel much better driving with the left signal working as I wasn’t sure all drivers would recognize a hand signal. I highly recommend Dave’s.

GK
George / Claire K.
Volkswagen New Beetle
09/27/2019
Not So Routine Service
Routine oil change went well. But check of tires revealed two with slow leaks. Thanks for the catch and fix, Dave. Riding on air now!

JV
Jami V.
Kia Sorento
09/27/2019
Jim was great to work with. He answered my million questions very patiently and the work was done quickly!

Joe R.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kathy. She said she was in and out in a timely manner and she was also treated like family.

EL
Elizabeth L.
09/22/2019
fast, thorough, honest
I called to report a funny noise in what I thought was my right front tire. I asked for an appointment to check my tires and do routine maintenance. I got an appointment the same day. My car was serviced within 5 hours, and I received pictures of before and after for the work done. Very thorough!

South Euclid, OH
09/18/2019
Quick, efficient, professional
The waiting area is clean. The staff is professional. Most people have been friendly and trustworthy, thus is why I returned.

Jessica R.
Kia Sportage
09/18/2019
Honesty and great service
Dave’s Auto Service was recommended to me and I’m very glad I listened. Very friendly, timely, good explanations and honest. I WILL be back.

PZ
Pat Z.
Mentor On The, OH
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the staff did a good job, and the staff was very nice.

Marie C.
09/07/2019
I stopped in for an oil change and tire rotation without an appointment.
They were able to do the work immediately!
Their great waiting room has comfortable chairs, TV, newspapers and great coffee—the time flew by and I was out of there in about 30+minutes.

Doug C.
Mentor, OH
09/03/2019
Repair and maintenance
Great service and reliable information locating potential problems that could cause near future breakdowns. I really appreciate someone looking out for the overall condition of my vehicle. Thanks for the quick turn around and quality service!

SK
Susan K.
08/29/2019
The usual!
The usual: good service, comfortable waiting area, quick oil change!

NM
Nikki M.
Lexus ES 300
08/22/2019
Excellent Service Experience!
The staff at Dave's Auto Care are the absolute best! They are knowledgeable, skilled , and completely trustworthy. They will take excellent care of your car, will do only what is needed and will provide you with all the info you need . They work quickly and do a thorough job and their prices are very reasonable. They will treat you like family --you'll be happy you brought your vehicle here. I have been a longtime satisfied customer and wouldn't take my car anywhere else!