BD
Bill D.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/09/2020
Honesty and integrity
I appreciate your consistent honest appraisal of any vehicle issues. I’ve never felt as though I was being sold on repairs I didn’t absolutely need. I can’t say this about other vehicle repair facilities used in the past.

PW
Paul W.
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Caroline. She said this business's service has been good.

Susan H.
04/23/2020
Car Care during the Coronavirus
I chose to have both my cars serviced during this odd Coronavirus time. I took advantage of the vehicle pick up service and it worked out so well. My Nissan also needed an oil change and it felt good to get something done on my to do list. Thank you Dave’s Auto! I hope others use this service and help keep your reliable business operating.

Susan H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/23/2020
Above and Beyond
During this strange time of the Coronavirus I chose to take advantage of the vehicle pick up service offered. My car only needed an oil change, but I wanted to be sure it got done and I really want to make sure Dave’s Auto gets business during this difficult time. As always, very efficient service.

Joe R.
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Joe said that the business is very convenient. He has been going to them for years.

Dan B.
Buick Verano
04/15/2020
Top notch service and people!
Great service at a fair price! The place is always spotless and the crew is awesome! If it's a last minute oil change or a complete overhaul they have you covered.

SF
Sandy F.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Sandy said the staff always took care of her vehicle, they are good guys and always do a good job.

Judi K.
04/11/2020
Thanks
After about a week of being in the house, I drove to the church to make a donation and my braces got mushy. Took it right to Dave's and left it with my keys. It was done in a couple of days and they dropped it off, so wouldn't have to go out the house.

Marcelino R.
Kia Optima
04/11/2020
Good service..good people..very organized..
Good service .

Michael W.
04/08/2020
As always Dave’s auto offer great service.

TW
Tony W.
04/02/2020
Friendly and professional service
I have been one of their customers for years and I have never felt like they were trying to sell me something I didn't need. They are professional and knowledgeable.

AN
Adam N.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/27/2020
First visit
This was my first time taking my truck in for service. The professionalism and courtesy of the staff is above and beyond. The price for the coolant service was more than fair. I will be a repeat customer for sure and highly recommend this shop to everyone.

Christine H.
Subaru Legacy
03/19/2020
Efficiency and ease with scheduling an appointment
Called Dave’s because I discovered a nail in my tire. I was also due for my oil change. They fit me in and the work was done quickly! Service is great, friendly staff.

David L.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/17/2020
Great friendly service
Always receive prompt, friendly quality service. Always do a great job properly diagnosing the issues and performing a correct and quality repair.

LC
Leaanne C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Leanne said she was frustrated because it was so expensive. They were very knowledgeable in what they were talking about but they tried to pull one over on her so she went elsewhere.