VD

MF
Marsha F.
07/24/2020
Prompt Service Done Right
My car kept losing tire pressure and another service couldn't identify the problem. The mechanic at Dave's found the cause promptly. He also performed general routine maintenance to keep my car running smoothly. I was in and out in an hour, exactly as promised, and enjoyed great service at a very affordable cost. Prices were explained upfront and not inflated later with unnecessary recommendations.

I will gladly visit Dave's Auto Care again and will be happy to recommend them to anyone needing quality service.

Jackie S.
Kirtland, OH
Dodge Intrepid
07/21/2020
So disappointed
I’m so disappointed I don’t even know what to write here, and I was taught “if you can’t say something nice keep quiet”!

Mark W.
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Mark said he always takes his vehicles there and they do a great job.

Ram Pickup
07/14/2020
I was greeted with a pleasant welcome. They took my vehicle in right away and started working on it. Told me the price up front so I would know how much the service would cost. Answered all my questions about things going on and gave me the best route to go to fix them. They checked everything I needed done and told me how things would work out. Fortunately, my situation was a minimal problem and an easy fix. I was so happy and completely satisfied with their service. I'll go there again for any other work needed for this vehicle.

Dennis D.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/14/2020
Dennis D
Great service along with a clean atmosphere but most of all they stand behind all there work.

Monica M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
5 stars

Jeep Compass
07/08/2020
They provided quick, quality service.

Jim F.
Madison, OH
Convenience and Service
I am very happy with the service I receive at Dave's. I will continue to take my car there in the future.

DV

LD
Larry D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Larry said they do good work and they're reasonable.

GP

John P.
Lakeline, OH
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Selma. She said they did a good job.

Euclid, OH
Volvo V40
07/01/2020
Knew exactly how to correct the problem
Knew how to correct the problem and did it well.

Marie C.
Chrysler 200
06/29/2020
Inspection at Daves
This was my first time at Daves. I have been getting post cards from them for years. I finally decided to check it out. It was painless and quick.