Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Steve A.
Jeep Liberty
11/28/2018
Brake repair
Dave's Auto Center is very reliable place for car repairs. They are AAA approved repair center. the people working there are always friendly and courteous. I have had many repairs on vehicles done there. I highly recommend them for anybody for your car repair.

Sharon S.
Mayfield Village, OH
11/25/2018
60,000 mile check and oil change.
Very professional and informed me from the start to finish. Only completed the work that was needed.

TL
Tom L.
Kia Forte
11/25/2018
Awesome service
Great people, great service !

Painesville, OH
11/23/2018
Awesome Service!
Customer service was great while setting up the appointment, identifying the problem, and giving feedback on possible solutions.

Joe C.
Kirtland, OH
11/23/2018
Thanks
Dave and Jim are Great! They could use a couple more Senior Journeymen Technicians.

Jason K.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Jason said they fixed his issues.

Bill H.
11/19/2018
Place was great. Honest, knowledgeable and ready to help now and in the future.

Josh W.
GMC Envoy
11/13/2018
Windshield washer motor & leaky rim
Service was fast! Work was done the same day I brought the car in, and on Saturday no less! Dave was very pleasant to deal with... as enjoyable as getting your car repaired could possibly be.

NN
Nate N.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Nate said they did a very good job.

NM
Nikki M.
Lexus ES 300
11/11/2018
Consistently surpasses expectations!
I have never had anything but an outstanding experience in dealing with the wonderful staff at Dave's Auto Care. They are kind, considerate, helpful, professional and very good at what they do. I trust them completely as they have never ever disappointed me or leaving me feeling like I was being taken advantage of or that my car was in anything but the best of hands. They thoroughly assess the problem and give you their plan of action as well as an estimate of the cost involved before proceeding. They do not do repairs halfway---I have gone to other mechanics in the past who tell you that the problem has been fixed only to discover a recurrence a short time later--along with additional charges to fix what they were unable to fix the first time. It is not like that at Dave's. They are thorough, they research any difficult issues and even consult with your car's manufacturer when a stubborn problem exists. They take every step necessary in order to repair the issue completely and leave the customer feeling confident and relaxed, knowing that their vehicle is in good hands. I would not even consider going anywhere else with my car as it means everything to me to be able to do all of the travelling necessary for my job and never have to worry that shoddy or incomplete repairs might leave me stranded. Their committment to providing complete customer satisfaction is genuine --they are as ethical and honest as a business can be. You will not be disappointed in trusting the staff at Dave's Auto Care with your car and you will end up referring them to all of your friends and family.

Bill H.
11/11/2018
I found this place 2 years ago and been coming ever since for my automotive needs. Good and friendly staff. They complete all work in an orderly time.

AA
Albert A.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Albert said the business did excellent work and they were very reasonable.

Jackie S.
11/09/2018
Wonderful, Honest shop
I called and scheduled a quick appointment for my 14 year old car and it was quickly fixed it was a right wheel bearing, I have been going here for a couple years and my old car drives and sounds like a brand new car, the repair was reasonable and I am happy with my results, they have done other repairs for me too in the last few years, GREAT place.

MK
Mary-Ann K.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
11/07/2018
Excellent customer service
The manager,Dave Raischel was very friendly and helpful and knowledgeable talking to me about my vehicle. He is a very honest person and knew exactly what to with the vehicle. He deserves a raise and recognition at the main office,he is a very good manager in the work he does.

Micheal W.
11/06/2018
Always considerate Service
Dave, and his professional staff are always here to give the Best Quality Service! Not only to service your vehicle but to give “options” in respect to Safety First and that meets customer cost. Comfortable environment & care.

Marjorie H.
Kia Sportage
11/04/2018
always satisfied
I have dealt with Dave's Auto for over 20yrs and have always been very satisfied with the work done on my cars. Since my warranty has expired, I will go there from now on. The employees are always courteous and friendly and the repairs are done in a timely manner.

TH
Tim H.
Painesville, OH
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Tim said he would recommend this business for service.

Kirtland, OH
Jeep Liberty
11/02/2018
Reliable, knowledgeable, and trustworthy

AV
Aurel V.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Aurel said the employees were nice. He was happy with the work.

Michael L.
Mentor, OH
Buick Regal
10/26/2018
Great service, good work, friendly people
Dave's Auto does good work. I have never had a complaint about their service. From the first time I had my car serviced, they have treated me like a long-time, valued customer. They are honest and treat customers with respect.