Micheal S.
Saturn Ion
06/27/2020
car care
Dave's is the place to go to keep your car running. Easy to get in and get done what you need to.

EB
Eric / Becky B.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/26/2020
Always professional
I have taken my corvette up there multiple times for various items and they always do great work. They always text to make sure everything is good and get everything done quickly and with communication. They are very professional.

Lexus IS 250
06/25/2020
Professionalism, fast service, affordable
Excellent!

Michelle D.
Euclid, OH
06/23/2020
Customer treatment, honesty, and prompt service
I was very happy with the service and honesty. I used online ratings and this was my first visit. Even though it is not in my neighborhood I will be using them in the future.

MK
Matt K.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/23/2020
Dave's makes getting an oil change easy
I recently took my Chrysler Pacifica in for an I oil change. We dropped it off the night before and I was able to pick it up during my lunch break. They even sent us a text of everything they checked.

Mary D.
06/18/2020
Car is in great shape!
I have a 95 Honda Civic. One big reason it is still on the road is Dave's auto. Yes it has rust and no air, but, it is running as well as ever. Thank you Dave's!

RP
Robert P.
Eastlake, OH
Chevrolet Colorado
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Robert said he known about this facility from reputation and had a good experience.

LG
Larry G.
Chevrolet S10 Blazer
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Larry said the staff at this business was easy to get along with. They were knowledgeable and helpful. He was happy with the service.

Debbie R.
Eastlake, OH
Kia Sedona
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Debbie said they did what she needed them to do.

Michael L.
Mentor, OH
Buick Regal
06/12/2020
Great service; second to none
Professional, courteous, friendly and excellent service... as usual!

WN
Wayne N.
Mayfield Heights, OH
Lexus SC 430
06/10/2020
Lex420
Wrong part replaced but error recognized and promptly corrected.Very apologetic and offered loaner to minimize my inconvenience. Corrected repair done in two hours. Please correct service record to reflect proper part replaced. Thank you.

AG
Andrew G.
Beachwood, OH
06/04/2020
Excellent service - as always!
I have been going to Dave's for many years now, and have never been disappointed. They continue to impress me with their thoroughness, their honesty and value for the work they do. Wonderful business - so happy to have found them.

John P.
Saturn VUE
05/27/2020
Thorough and friendly.
The problems were completely addressed to my satisfaction.

David P.
Dodge Journey
05/26/2020
Always the Best
I have been a loyal Dave's Auto Care customer for 14 years. They have always treated me well.
I am moving out of state, and I can only hope that I can find another care center that I can trust as much as I do Dave's Auto Care.

Margarette M.
05/23/2020
I stopped in without an appointment because my windshield wiper blades were falling apart. The staff changed the wiper blades and checked the air in my tires in just a few minutes. The waiting area is always very clean, the staff is always courteous, and the cost was less than I expected. Thanks to everyone at Dave’s.