Julie S.
Mentor, OH
Kia Soul
03/13/2020
Great service. Treat women very well.
I like the pictures taken and sent to me of what’s wrong. The detailed report of what they found, what needs now and what can wait is great.

EA
Elise A.
Subaru Crosstrek
03/12/2020
Friendly and courteous k
I was greeted in a friendly atmosphere. Although, I had never been there, I felt comfortable.e and right at home. My oil change and rotation of tires was completed in a timely matter. I will definitely go back again, for any and all my mechanical needs.

Honda Civic Coupe
03/11/2020
Priceless customer service...
Wonderful customer service.. they were so kind to me and didn’t overcharge me for the services.

RA
Ronald A.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said this business always has terrific service and if Ronald has a problem, they manage to get him in right away, take care of him and get him back on his wheels.

ND
Nathan D.
Toyota Avalon
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Nathan said they gave him everything he wanted, he is very satisfied, he is a repeat customer and he enjoys the service.

Cleveland, OH
03/09/2020
Very Pleased With The Service I Received
I visited Dave's Auto Care after receiving a laundry list from my dealer's mechanic of very expensive repairs that my car allegedly needed in the very near future. The mechanic I met with at Dave's did a thorough inspection of my car and determined that no maintenance was needed at that time. Since I know nothing about auto mechanics, he could have profited off of my ignorance, but I greatly appreciate his honesty.

HB
Heather B.
03/09/2020
Professional and honesty means everything to me!!
I will continue to bring my car to be service here.

Deborah P.
Parry Sound, ON
Ram 1500
03/07/2020
Immediate service and support.
I come from Canada and its great when I know I can book an appointment via text and get in and have the service completed. I am very, very satisfied.

Jeep Compass
02/26/2020
Fast & Efficient
Jim contacted me after routine checkup to inform me of regular maintenance due. After explaining with great detail i felt comfortable getting the job done through daves auto care. It was also performed in a timely manner. 10/10 recommend

BG
Jury is Still Out

KC
Kathy C.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said they are nice. She had a 12:30 appointment and when she got there was told there would be a little wait, because people were just coming back from lunch. She stated she thinks that maybe they shouldn't schedule 12:30 appointments. Other businesses have vacuumed the front of the vehicle as part of the service, and they did not. They did not reset the computer and she had to read in her manual and do the reset, so all her systems would work properly. She said these are little things, but would have made the experience much better.

Jessica R.
Kia Sportage
02/11/2020
Dave’s always provides me with excellent customer service from Mike and Jim out front to the mechanics behind the scenes. Detailed estimates prior to work being done, work being done timely and correct the first time!

EH
Ed H.
GMC Acadia
02/10/2020
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
Dave, Jim and Mike are always very courteous and knowledgeable. I have been utilizing their talents for over 30years.
They may charge a bit more ( I think?), but I believe they are worth it.

JE
Jackie E.
Euclid, OH
Dodge Caravan
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Jackie said the staff is great and they are very professional.

Dan W.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Dan said this business was quick and helped him out very well.