PA
Willowick, OH
Chrysler LeBaron
07/20/2014
Very customer friendly!
From the moment you walk in, you are taken care of by the friendly staff. Rides were available, coffee, relaxation, wi-fi. The work was done quickly and well. Nice place.

Dennis D.
07/19/2014
Honest
Office area is always clean

David B.
South Euclid, OH
07/15/2014
Fast Service
Fast and responsive.

David H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/15/2014 Category: Service
David said this business was nice. They did everything he asked with no problems.

Judy L.
Concord, OH
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Judy said they did an okay job. She hasn't had anything major done at this business yet.

AT
Andrew T.
Concord, OH
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/14/2014
Unfortunate Problem
I had significant wheel wobble when I brought my car to Dave's. After the work was done I was told it was likely caused by the lack of centering spacers for my hubs/aftermarket wheels. Unfortunately Dave's couldn't get this part for me, so I'm still wheel wobbling around while I talk to wheel shops to figure out how I can get what I need.

Dorothy B.
Kia Soul
07/13/2014
In the past, I feel the staff has been very accommodating when I had trouble with my Toyota in the past.
Although I thought the price for an oil change was a bit high on my last visit, I will come back again for other needs as I usually have very good service.

Denise H.
Mercedes-Benz CLA250
07/13/2014
Friendly Service
I like the fact that I can call up that morning & get an oil change/rotate tires without having to wait long. If I have something major done to the car & get an appointment, they usually have it finished in a reasonable time so I'm not without my car for the whole day. It is clean inside & the staff is always very nice & helpful.

Mike M.
Aurora, OH
Buick Riviera
07/12/2014
83 Riv
Very satisfied with the service and price.

AR

Janice R.
Willoughby Hills, OH
07/10/2014
Trustworthy
Have been bringing my cars to Dave's for a number of years now. They are always honest and stand behind their work.

Joe B.
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Joe said everyone at this business was so kind and knowledgeable.

Carlos H.
Willoughby, OH
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/08/2014
Great service as always
We have used Dave's exclusively for over 20 years. Always very satisfied with their work. On several occasions, they have gone above and beyond to find the cause of an intermittent problem.

Dave M.
Painesville, OH
Toyota Matrix
07/08/2014 Category: Service
Dave said this business has good same day service.

ST
Sean T.
Lakeline, OH
07/08/2014 Category: Service
Sean said he asked the business to repair something specific and they never did.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/10/2014

Sean, I believe the issue in question was resolved to your complete satisfaction at no additional charge wasn't it?  If any issue remains please contact me personally.  Thank you.

Very sincerely,