Marjorie H.
Kia Sportage
07/07/2019
I have dealt with Dave's for several years.
I have always been very confident in Dave's Auto whether it be just an oil change or any type of repair. I feel my car is always in tip top shape when I leave. Another plus is if you need a loaner car, one is available. The employees are always friendly, knowledgeable and inform you of any other findings on your vehicle. If you wait, it's not long. I highly recommend Dave's Auto for all your car needs.

Marcelino Robles R.
Willowick, OH
Hyundai Accent
07/07/2019
Good service..good people..very organized..
Exelent service..

Joe C.
Kirtland, OH
Ford Expedition
07/05/2019
The Brakes
Thanks for taking care of our brake problem.

Karen M.
GMC Terrain
07/01/2019
Friendly & Professional
I had considered moving my business to Dave's for quite some time. They are very friendly and professional. Everything was handled expediently with utmost customer care in mind.

ND
Nathan D.
Toyota Avalon
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said he could not ask for anything better.

Jason S.
Mentor, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
06/22/2019
2013 Chevy Cruze Repair
Took my 2013 Chevy Cruze in as it had a very bad idle with the check engine light flashing. They were able to get to it right away and resolve the issue that very day. They provided a specific diagnosis of the issue and timely honest repair.

06/16/2019
Recent repair work
Dave’s clearly respects their customers. They are honest in analyzing your vehicle’s issues and complete the repair work in a timely and cost effective manner. Their warranty on repair work is excellent.

RD
Richard D.
Buick Regal
06/14/2019
Honest and fair
I been going to Dave’s for about three years and they keep you updated on all that’s going on with your car

TA
Tom A.
Willowick, OH
Ford Police Interceptor
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the employees completed the service quickly. He did not have to wait long on his service.

John B.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/13/2019
as expected
everything was as expected. loaner vehicle was ready. work was done within an hour, price was inline with expectation. my coupon had expired which was my fault. great place

GV
Graham V.
Quick, efficient, honest work
I had no complaints. Got a quick oil change and was given diagnostics on other functions of my car.

MV
Mark V.
great staff
I like the fact i receive reminder email for up coming services.

I feel the staff has always been upfront and honest with me.
I like that they check back to see if i was satisfied.

GD
Gary D.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly, fast, and honest
Friendly, fast, and honest service.

CG
Cheri and Ed G.
GMC Acadia
06/07/2019
Integrity
Dave’s Auto team provides the most comprehensive service I have experienced when it comes to the repair and service provided. I can count on this team of professionals every time !

KG
Karen G.
Taberg, NY
06/06/2019
Mercedes Sprinter Van repair
Dave and his team really went above and beyond to fix our big mistake which was filling up regular fuel in a Diesel engine... yeah that was a painful experience! The van ran great afterwards and we got back to NY state just fine! Thank Dave and your team of excellent Mechanics! If I get stuck there again I’m looking you guys up!