VD
Virgil D.
02/05/2020
Great service &friendliness
The service is great ,very knowledgeable and fair price.

DF
David F.
Eastlake, OH
02/01/2020
Nail in tire
As usual, I was very well treated and accommodated.

BW
Bart W.
01/28/2020
Much needed repairs
Was upfront on what needed done. What should have been done and what they just couldn't do because of the problem (exhaust system).

John M.
Subaru Legacy
01/22/2020
Service on suburu
Efficient, effective service. Automotive technician communicates well.

Adam B.
01/18/2020
Great Service Great People
Dave’s Auto consistently provides quality and honest work. The guys working at Dave’s are professional, personable and knowledgeable. I needed an e-check done for my car registration. After the service they said we can do that for you! I’m just a few minutes, I had the e-check. I also like how their process texts me for auto work and work statuses. It is good to know there is a place like Dave’s to trust for auto repair.

VH
Vicki H.
01/17/2020
Great service as usual
So nice to have a place to go that gets you in right away, gives you a loaner car and does a great job. Great customer service, honest and you know you can trust them to do only what you need done.
Can't say enough about being able to trust the guys working on your car. Thanks again.

AQ
Andrea Q.
Kia Sportage
01/11/2020
I was running late but they are always willing to accommodate. Service was fast and always with a smile!

JV
Jami V.
01/11/2020
Quick turn around
As usual the service was done quickly!

RD
Ron D.
Jeep Compass
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Ron said he has been going to them for years and feels like he can trust them. They have always done good work and he has never had to take anything back. Their prices are fair and they don't try to sell anything he doesn't need.

AG
Andrew G.
Beachwood, OH
01/03/2020
Excellent, Honest Service.
I have been coming to Dave's for many years - following an incident where a car dealer told me I needed thousands of dollars work done, and Dave and his team found that the car was in need of minor repairs if at all. Now, again, deja vu. I took our 3 year old Rav4 Hybrid to the dealer that sold it to us, and they told me it needed almost $3000 worth of work. They did one repair, which it turned out was under warranty, but then I took their list of recommended repairs to Dave's. No surprise - no repairs needed. When things have come up previously, they have done great work, at a fair price. I would give 6 stars if I could.

RP
Robert P.
12/30/2019
Great place
Dave’s has a super friendly staff. They were able to get my car in and back to me the same day. They even offer a free rental car if the car was not ready by days end.

CD
Clyde Mitchell D.
Kia Optima
12/30/2019
My Auto Care
I just got an oil change this time but all went well and I was in and out pretty quickly.

Charles H.
Lincoln Town Car
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Charles said they have always been good. He has no problem, whatsoever.

Jim L.
Ford Five Hundred
12/19/2019
Honest. Knowledgeable.
Always great service from these guys. They know what they are doing.

Susan H.
12/19/2019
Night Drop Off
My 2009 vehicle leaked coolant all over my garage floor. I used the night drop off for the first time and had a call from Mike at Dave’s the next morning advising testing would be done. . A few hours after that I received a call explaining the problem. My car was fixed that afternoon. I would highly recommend Dave’s Auto.