Joe C.
09/15/2014
Jim, Tech's and Dave
Dave's is not your Jiffy Lube nor your big chain repair shops. They are pro's and their facility is very well kept and their customer service exceed my expectation. I know because I'm in the service industry!

Todd S.
Honda Accord
09/14/2014
Great work.
My timing belt broke out on the road. Had it towed to Dave's Auto. Got a loaner car which I desperately needed. They were able to get the job done in 2 days even though I had no scheduled appointment. My 12 year old car running great. Nice work!

CY
Catherine Y.
Saturn Vue
09/13/2014
Always can count on you.
I was concerned about a nail in my tire. I called and Dave told me to come right in. There was no nail. But they checked all the tires for air and It was quick. I feel safe coming to you.

Robert H.
Mentor, OH
Chrysler 200
09/11/2014 Category: Service
Robert said the business has the nicest bunch of guys in the industry.

Dan C.
Honda Accord
09/11/2014 Category: Service
Dan said all work was not completely done. They could not fix his radio.

Sharon S.
Wickliffe, OH
09/04/2014 Category: Service
Sharon said this business was very good and professional. They discovered a leak, fixed it, and she is very grateful.

Denis W.
08/27/2014
Oil Change
Nice experience. Took in car Immediately, done in 20 min. Had nice lounge with T.V. and Coffee, and WiFi. Fair price and no surprises. They had reminded me by e-mail service was due.

KW
Kathleen W.
Euclid, OH
08/21/2014
A great experience
My experience at Dave's Auto Care was very positive. They were professional and took care of all my vehicle concerns. They even provided me with a loaner car to use while they repaired my vehicle. I will definately use them again when I need repairs and maintenance on my truck.

AG
Angelo G.
08/20/2014 Category: Service
Angelo said the business was totally professional. They knew what they were talking about. They looked at what he asked them to. They recommended future repairs, but did not dive in without permission.

TP
Thomas P.
Eastlake, OH
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Thomas said they are good at what they do.

IH
Inge H.
Willowick, OH
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Inge said the business always does a good job. They are honest. Her son-in-law worked for the business, so he recommended them.

HF

Gabrylle J.
Broadview Heights, OH
Buick Enclave
08/18/2014 Category: Service
Gabrylle said this is a good business with good hospitality.

BG
Brian G.
Mentor, OH
Ford Five Hundred
08/17/2014
Battery Terminal
First, thanks for getting me in so quickly.

I know your in the business to make money, but $25 to clean and seal my battery terminals? I've been there many times for oil changes and transmission fluid changes, and I thought that was a little high. Also, you couldn't brush away the corrosion? Only one terminal, seems like a quick friendly service for a returning customer, but again you're are there to make money.

David B.