HB
Heather B.
03/09/2020
Professional and honesty means everything to me!!
I will continue to bring my car to be service here.

Deborah P.
Parry Sound, ON
Ram 1500
03/07/2020
Immediate service and support.
I come from Canada and its great when I know I can book an appointment via text and get in and have the service completed. I am very, very satisfied.

Jeep Compass
02/26/2020
Fast & Efficient
Jim contacted me after routine checkup to inform me of regular maintenance due. After explaining with great detail i felt comfortable getting the job done through daves auto care. It was also performed in a timely manner. 10/10 recommend

BG
Jury is Still Out

Jessica R.
Kia Sportage
02/11/2020
Dave’s always provides me with excellent customer service from Mike and Jim out front to the mechanics behind the scenes. Detailed estimates prior to work being done, work being done timely and correct the first time!

EH
Ed H.
GMC Acadia
02/10/2020
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
Dave, Jim and Mike are always very courteous and knowledgeable. I have been utilizing their talents for over 30years.
They may charge a bit more ( I think?), but I believe they are worth it.

JE
Jackie E.
Euclid, OH
Dodge Caravan
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Jackie said the staff is great and they are very professional.

Dan W.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Dan said this business was quick and helped him out very well.

VD
Virgil D.
Kia Sorento
02/05/2020
Great service &friendliness
The service is great ,very knowledgeable and fair price.

DF
David F.
02/01/2020
Nail in tire
As usual, I was very well treated and accommodated.

BW
Bart W.
Kia Sorento
01/28/2020
Much needed repairs
Was upfront on what needed done. What should have been done and what they just couldn't do because of the problem (exhaust system).

John M.
Subaru Legacy
01/22/2020
Service on suburu
Efficient, effective service. Automotive technician communicates well.

Adam B.
01/18/2020
Great Service Great People
Dave’s Auto consistently provides quality and honest work. The guys working at Dave’s are professional, personable and knowledgeable. I needed an e-check done for my car registration. After the service they said we can do that for you! I’m just a few minutes, I had the e-check. I also like how their process texts me for auto work and work statuses. It is good to know there is a place like Dave’s to trust for auto repair.

VH
Vicki H.
01/17/2020
Great service as usual
So nice to have a place to go that gets you in right away, gives you a loaner car and does a great job. Great customer service, honest and you know you can trust them to do only what you need done.
Can't say enough about being able to trust the guys working on your car. Thanks again.

AQ
Andrea Q.
Kia Sportage
01/11/2020
I was running late but they are always willing to accommodate. Service was fast and always with a smile!