Austin M.
01/31/2020
Awesome Place
Best place to go to. Everyone is so nice and they treat you like family.

Todd B.
Jaguar F-PACE
01/30/2020
Great Work, Reaonably Priced, Ready when promised
I love bringing my car to DARE as they always seem able to get me in on short notice and have my car back to me asap. They really do a great job with letting you know what the issues are, and the cost involved. I would highly recommend this shop for anyone who may be looking for a trustworthy place for automotive repairs.

Joanna D.
Toyota Yaris
01/30/2020
as always, DARE found a creative way to repair my fender without replacing it
Billy was creative, honest and on time with his service......as, always a good experience

Jamie W.
01/29/2020
Trustworthy Mechanics - they make sure you and your car both leave feeling cared for!
Been going to DARE since I bought my Toyota RAV4 two years ago and I have been incredibly impressed since day one. Everyone is incredibly friendly and they all strive to deliver the best car and customer service. A few months after purchasing the used car, I began having issues with my catalytic converter. Toyota insisted I replace the entire exhaust system and quoted me an arm and a leg for the job. Took my RAV4 to Jonathan and he assured me all that needed replacing was the catalytic converter itself and got the job done in time for my cross country road trip.

Today, my siblings and I all have our cars serviced at DARE and we couldn’t be happier with the service we get there!

NF
Noreen F.
Jeep Cherokee
01/27/2020
Quick results
I had a nail stuck in a nearly brand new tire and these guys got me in at 9a on a very busy Monday morning—I was out of there 40 bucks and 30 min later... awesome! Thank you!

ER
Eileen R.
01/23/2020
Oil Change
Excellent work. On time & great people.

01/21/2020
Great Service.
I have been to them in the past and always felt that they tried to do right by the customer. Sometimes, as a women, it can feel unerving working with contractors or mechanics because it feels like I have no choice but to trust their opinion since I dont know enough about cars to know if what they're telling me is true or not. It's nice to go somewhere where I trust the buisness and they explain not only things that they did to the car but things I can keep an eye out for down the road ( brake pads, tires etc.) I'll definitely be back to get any work done there.

EJ
Ethan J.
01/21/2020
Got an oil change and it was in and out quick no issues and I would go back for future oil changes or and vehicle needs.

ER
Eileen R.
01/20/2020
Inspection/New Tires
Honest, great people, they work with you & around your schedule.
Absolutely the BEST

Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
01/18/2020
Great service, friendly folks
Great service, friendly folks

PM
Paul M.
01/17/2020
Great communication
They keep me updated throughout the process and are very fair

KH
Ken H.
01/17/2020
Check head gasket
Told to stop by without an appointment and was out in less than 60 minutes with complete assessment. Great guys to work with.

Casiano B.
Pennsylvania
Chevrolet Traverse
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Casiano said the staff did good work, they are nice and polite.

FO
Frank O.
Volvo XC70
01/15/2020
Honest Friendly & Reliable
Dave’s auto is full of very professional and knowledgeable people. We visit them often and every visit is always outstanding. I’ve called last minute to have things done and they always make sure I am taken care of in a quick manner. I highly recommend this place if you want the best value for your money and an honest hard working mechanic. After going here I wouldn’t entrust my car to anyone else. Thank you guys for all that you do!

KG
Kevin G.
Hatboro, PA
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
01/14/2020
Trust worthy repair shop
Bring my cars here for everything, have done for a few years, always great service.