TG
Tim G.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Tim said he would recommend this business for service.

David M.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
David said something happened to his vehicle and the staff got it done in half an hour.

05/29/2019
Great as always
The team over at DARE once again delivered a great service experience. The car was serviced and delivered back on time. DARE consistently delivers and has great customer service - only place I take my family's cars

KR
Kevin R.
05/23/2019
Detailed Detail
We just had our 5 year old Ford Explorer detailed. With 3 kids under the age of 8, it certainly needed some attention. I was blown away by how beautiful of a job the team at DARE did. We are so pleased. Great job and thank you to Laura, Jonathan and the team! Thank you!

Joe M.
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the staff did everything he asked from them.

Brendan M.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Brendan said he was satisfied with their work.

AL
Aj L.
Lincoln Aviator
05/07/2019 Category: Service
AJ said they do things right,, they are fast and they are good people.

Capria S.
Coatesville, PA
Acura TLX
05/04/2019
Customer service
I chose Dave's Automotive, due to the consistency of reaching out to me via text, to see how things were going or just to let me know it's time to have my car looked at, a great way to keep clients informed and alert about their vehicle, which in most cases the last thing on a Women's mind. Thanks for delivering what I deliver to my customers every day....Unmatched Service.

Dennis M.
Media, PA
04/20/2019
Another Great Experience
Love this place ..what's the first thing you think about when you're looking for someone to service your car. .."Can I trust them??"..well this place can be trusted ..and the service is like non other ..welcoming, fast, and professional. Their prices are very reasonable ..I drive 16 miles to go to Dave's..that should say it all ..I recommend them to ALL my friends ..

Jim D.
Thornton, PA
04/12/2019
It Still Runs
Kyle and Billy got me set straight on what I needed for another year of state inspection and emissions stickers.

AJ
Amitabh J.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Amitabh said they do a good job and they do it quickly.

Dan S.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Dan said he goes there all there all the time and they are nice people.

RK
Robin K.
04/09/2019
4.8.19 Service
Dave's is a trustworthy place that always does a great job.

VS
Victoria S.
Paoli, PA
04/09/2019
BEST, MOST HONEST, RELIABLE AUTOMOBILE REPAIR CENTER IN CHESTER COUNTY, PA!!!!
My husband and I would not go anywhere else but Dave's Automotive Repair in West Chester, PA. John and his family are the best, and we have been going to them with all of our cars for the past 9 years. His honesty, and reliability, and kindness are phenomenal!! His staff and technicians are top notch, and completely truthful in all respects!! In addition to having all of our vehicles repaired at Dave's Automotive Repair; we have also purchased two cars from John!!! He is the best, and I would drive 100 miles to make sure that my car is repaired by the best!!!! He has become not only a trusted friend; but family to our family!!

AF
Amanda F.
Toyota Matrix
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said the business did a great job and the staff members had excellent customer service skills. She said the staff made her feel very welcomed and she really appreciates that.

Aaron S.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the business did a good job.

04/04/2019
What a great team! Communicate every step / Rise to the occasion for timely work / & do it in a Joyful manner!

03/28/2019
great service
great service. fair pricing.

C W.
Downingtown, PA
03/25/2019
Educating the consumer
After the work was done to my care the staff took the time to review the work and educate me on me on any future concerns!

Charles W.
Coatesville, PA
03/25/2019
Always caring!
The staff are always willing to take the time to review my concerns and go the extra mile to make sure that im satisfied!