Rafiela W.
Pennsylvania
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Rafiela said the customer service was nice and they drove her to work. However, she said the cost was a little expensive.

David James D.
01/09/2020
Great value, quick work, super service.
Happy with the price and speed of work. Phone calls are great and Billy at the desk made me feel good doing business there.

Cathey S.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/08/2020
Good Mechanics Good Prices Good Car Care
Dropped off 2014 Honda Sport with many concerns .
The team treated us with respect and understanding . They found the ways to correct our issues to pass inspection and fit them into our budget .
Our car runs great , and we.will be back with our other cars because this place is honestly good quality .
Thank you to the team at DAVES .

Doug H.
MINI Countryman
01/07/2020
Quality Work/Caring People
Our daughter’s car need an oil change and state inspection. Dave’s was able to get it done even at the last minute.

AH
Alyssa H.
Pennsylvania
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Alyssa said it was the ease of everything. She said scheduling was easy and Jonathan was great in communicating.

Christine S.
Acura TL
01/06/2020
Customer focused
DARE was quick and courteous. Always a pleasure to deal with!

SE
Sandy E.
01/03/2020
Great folks!
I had an emergency with my brakes and they took my car right in and had it fixed to get me to work the next time I was scheduled to go. Thanks for the great work and for keeping me safe on the road.

Claudia S.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Claudia said the service was quick and easy.

Brandon H.
12/31/2019
Fast, Excellent Customer Service
Great work by the DARE team as always!

GM
Gern M.
12/30/2019
Gern Maurer
I needed to get my Camry’s oil changed. I didn’t want to wait. I texted Jonathan and asked if he could fit me in that afternoon. He responded positively by text. I show up at 4pm , went for a walk and was on my way in 45 minutes. Being able to text Jonathan was quick and simple.

VL
Vince L.
12/28/2019
Vince Liott
Always great service for many years..............

12/23/2019
good job
Dave's comunicated well and did what they said they would.

Jeep Compass
12/20/2019
Amazing service
Thank you so much Dave’s auto! I was involved in an accident where my car was hit and I was convinced my car was totaled and as a grad student I definitely can not afford a car payment...Dave’s auto was able to use the insurance money to make the necessary repairs to get my car back on the road within a week! I am so grateful for them around this holiday season. Friendly, personable staff. Highly recommend

EP
Eric P.
Nissan Murano
12/15/2019
Amazing response time.
You guys were great and amazingly fast.

12/14/2019
Excellent service and great mechanics.