DK
Dakota K.
Vista, CA
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Dakota said that the staff at the facility really know their stuff, are really friendly and he has taken all of his vehicles there for years.

Dodge Neon
05/10/2018
Honest assessment
I took my car in for an overheating problem. Dave's got me in right away and assessed the problem was a blown head gasket. They did not try to push the repair or upsell me on anything else. They told me it was going to be an expensive repair, and encouraged me to evaluate if it was worth it to me.

RT
Richard T.
Oceanside, CA
Honda Element
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Richard said it was easy and smooth to drop off at the business. When he picked it up, it was running well.

RF
Ron F.
Jeep Renegade
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Ron said his experience with the business was excellent, and it was very good service.

AW
April W.
Chevrolet HHR
04/26/2018 Category: Service
April said they did a good job and they were honest. They referred her to another business for a cheaper price.

NA
NICKY A.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/24/2018
Honest, quality work
So happy I found this place. I was driving to Clairmont Mesa to service my Infiniti because that was the only shop I’d trust. That got old so I started looking for a place in North County. Found Dave’s on Yelp and so glad I did. Will be coming here from now on. Honest quality service at great prices.

CK
Chelsay K.
Kia Rio
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Chelsay said the business was able to get her an appointment very quickly. The staff were nice and accommodating.

Daniel M.
Acura TL
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said this business was great and they did a great job.

EH
Eric H.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Eric said he always receives good service from this business.

CHUCK W.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/20/2018
They do a good
I don,t have to worry about my 2010 Chevy Van . Its taken care of

Dave H.
California
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Dave said that he would recommend this business for service.

SZ
SANDY Z.
Honda Insight
04/18/2018
Great service and fantastic people.
I was so impressed with both the customer service and the cleanliness of the waiting room. They didn’t keep me waiting and I was on my way in no time. I would recommend Dave’s Better Auto Repair to all my friends and family.

NR
Nick R.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Nick said it was a pretty good experience. He would recommend this business for service.

SG

RICK N.
Jeep Cherokee
04/01/2018
fuel pump replacement
They did a great job, though I was told it would only take an hour and I was charged for 2