CHRIS C.
Vista, CA
Kia Optima
01/08/2019
Not sure
I got an oil change yesterday, around with having my air filter replaced.
They told me my front brakes needed replacing.
So I brought my car back today. A few hours later they carried to day they misspoke and my REAR brakes needed repair. I had them do it.
When I paid my invoice said, among other things, they said my air filter was dirty..... The same air filter I paid them for yesterday! Did they not give me a new one or do they just try to upsale customers and forgot I had it done the day before??
I'll be going in tomorrow to find out.
3 stats because it could be an honest mistake.... But I'm suspicious...

JOYCE H.
Oceanside, CA
12/29/2018
Honesty, and a timely with getting car back.
Honesty with problems, and gets the car back in a timely manner. I feel prices are fair; and I have complete trust in their suggestions & getting the job done.

SUSAN W.
Lexus SC 430
12/27/2018
Friendly, fast, honest and helpful. What more could you ask for from an auto repair service? Dave’s will be where I take my car from now on!

BV
Borece V.
California
Chevrolet Cruze
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Borece said that the place had quick service and communication, and the visit was hassle-free overall.

David B.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/22/2018 Category: Service
David said that he trusts the staff. He mentioned they got him in and out quickly, and he appreciates they only recommend service that he needs, instead of trying to up-sell him.

LF
Lauren F.
Honda Accord
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said she would recommend this business for service.

KC
KYLE C.
Ford Econoline
12/16/2018
Great overall experience at Dave’s
This was quite the adventure, getting a 1986 Ford ecoline ready to pass smog and be safe on the road. Luckily my dad used to bring our ford windstar here back in the day, so I thought I’d give them a shot with the van I had just purchased. Jose up front was like a friend I hadn’t seen in a long time, he went out of his way to make sure they would do whatever it took to get the van ready to rock! Big thanks to Rich and the boys in the shop for spending the time to find the parts and put it all together! I will definitely be back soon, thanks again to Dave’s auto repair in Carlsbad!

ROBERT H.
12/08/2018
Dave is changing
Sevice is different now, not sure what has changed but will no longer continue to go to Dave’s

MONICA C.
Subaru Legacy
12/06/2018
Great service that I can trust
I’ve been taking my car to Dave’s Automotive for over a year now and I have to say that I have always experienced great customer service, very fair pricing and I trust the work that they do, which says A LOT these days!

GR
GUNNER R.
Buick Park Avenue
12/05/2018
Completely satisfied!
From start to finish. Outstanding! Phone call, greeting, price, service, quote, just everything you can think of. Top notch mechanics with knowledge of a vehicle! Military discount and integrity to it all!

KD
KAY D.
12/01/2018
Honest
They made a mistake. They owned up to it and took steps to fix it, no fuss. I'll take integrity over perfection any day.

RON R.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/29/2018
Great place
Honest fair prices with friendly and competent work!

Norman O.
Hyundai Accent
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Norman said he always gets good service at this business and they take care of him the way he wants.

Oceanside, CA
11/21/2018
Great shop!
Friendly, knowledgeable, quick...a nice place to do business all around. Easy to work with, and they get the job done.

DN
Doug N.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Doug said he likes them.