KIKI M.
02/23/2018
Mustang repair and smog
Thank you for thoroughly fixing our Mustang and getting our smog in just in time--even though we waited til the last minute. I know I can always trust your diagnosis and repair.

And, you were so kind in bringing the car back to us!
Warm wishes,
Rachael
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 03/27/2018

THANK YOU KIKI , YOUR FAMILY IS A VALUED CUSTOMER IN OUR SHOP /WE APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH!!

KATHLEEN B.
01/04/2018
Towed Car
As always, Davis Auto Care took great care of me. Alicia was very understanding and kept me informed every step. My car was washed and vacuumed, it looked beautiful!

MIKE M.
11/28/2017
Awesome customer service
We were having issues with our Honda right before Thanksgiving. Davis Auto care took our car right in. They diagnosed it quickly and did a quick but efficient repair! When my husband went to pick it up they realized they had forgotten to check the sun roof. They did it immediately and told him to bring it back and they would do it for free because they goofed. Everyone makes mistakes! They own theirs and make it right! Will for sure be going back to them with all of our vehicles.

09/27/2017
#1 service
Good, quick and reliable service

VC

JIM C.
Cadillac Escalade
09/14/2017
Professional
The service and professionalism is incredible. I have used this shop in the past and will continue using Davis Auto cars in the future.

PP
PATTI P.
San Jose, CA
09/13/2017
The team at Davis Auto Care goes out of their way to ensure your vehicle is well taken care of.
Brought truck in for tires and they notices the brake pads were cracked, replaced those and also asked if I wanted to do my maintenance since the mileage was close and they knew I lived a bit far and it isn't convenient for me to bring my truck in. Little things that they notice is what makes Davis Auto Care my only place I will take my vehicles. Other than I completely trust the owner and he is just as picky with his vehicles as I am with mine.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 09/14/2017

THANK YOU PATTI , WE SO APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS . YOU COME A LONG WAY TO SEE US AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU . THANK YOU AGAIN

RACHEL M.
Nissan Versa
07/22/2017
New Tires
Always excellent service! Thank you.

KR
KEN R.
Hollister, CA
Jeep Commander
06/28/2017
Honest - Professional - Reliable - Competitive
Davis Auto Care is our One-Stop auto repair and service shop. Dean and Staff keeps our whole fleet on the road. I highly recommend this shop whether you have one car or a fleet of 30 for all you repair and maintenance needs.

BOB B.
06/11/2017
Continued Outstanding Service
All of our cars have been serviced by Dean Davis. We are long-time happy customers!
Thank you Dean and team for taking such good care of our cars and of us.

05/24/2017
Top notch
Oil change with pickup/delivery and detailed, couldn't ask for more

BOB S.
05/22/2017
nothing but good things to say
well again nothing but good things to say. Keep up the good work.

KIETH B.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/19/2017
H
Work done professionally and in Avery timely way. t seems obvious to me that my satisfaction is important to them.

BOB S.
Nissan Frontier
05/18/2017
My latest visit with both my Nissan and my Impala.
I have been a customer of Deans Auto for a long time and the main reason is the quality of service I get and the honesty and integrity with which the business is run. These 2 visits were no exception with that. But, I had another experience with my Impala. When the car was delivered by Robert, I complimented him on the great job he did in cleaning/detailing the car. To this he just smiled and said, "oh by the way I found a 10 dollar bill under the seat and put it in the console for you". from this I see that not only does Dean run a business with integrity but also the people that work there have that same integrity, honesty and character. All I can say is GOOD JOB and jeep it up! It is nice to deal with people of this caliber in today's world. (Note to Dean: This is a great young man, do whatever you need to do to keep him on your team. He is worth it and will be an asset to your business. )
Thank you for another job well done. bob smith

MIKE S.
05/01/2017
cruised through Davis Auto Care to ask Dean if he knew of any specialty shops to install an after market grille for my GMC truck and he said yes, I can, so I gave him a shot and it turned out great!
What I liked was the constant communication we had during this grille install. Dean included me in the process as if I were there. He made sure they were installing to meet my expectations because everyone's taste is not the same. It came out great thanks to Dean and Keenan. Aftermarket installs now available...
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 05/02/2017

THANKS MIKE , WE APPRECIATE YOUR EVALUATION OF US .

Nissan Murano
03/29/2017
Thorough investigation
Thanks for continuing to work the issue with the exhaust smell. I appreciate the dedication and honesty.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 03/31/2017

THANKS FRANK , WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND TRUST

DEAN DAVIS

VC
VIRGIE C.
02/15/2017
A+ service!!!
I have been servicing all my cars with Davis auto care since my children were little.My kids are adults and Dean still takes execellent care of my cars.He is loyal to the customers.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 02/16/2017

THANK YOU VIRGIE / WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR CONFIDENCE IN US . THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND TRUST.

RICHARD C.
Concord, CA
01/27/2017
Love this Shop
The Customer service is the best, along with good quality of work for a reasonable amount!!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 02/16/2017

THAN KS RICH , WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND TRUST IN OUR COMPANY .

01/16/2017
Excellent customer service
Davis auto assisted me with identifying my bad batteries, removal and installation.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 01/17/2017

THANKS FRANK WE APPRECIATE ALL YOU TRUST IN US .

THANKS DEAN

BOB B.
12/21/2016
Back in business during the holidays
Davis auto to the rescue once again. One car with a dead battery and the other with a flat tire -- Dean and his crew had us taken care of in no time at all. I don't know what we would do without them. They are professional, trustworthy, reliable and friendly!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 12/22/2016

THANK YOU DIANE AND BOB /WE VALUE YOUR BUSINESS /HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU .