RACHEL M.
Nissan Versa
07/21/2016
Greatest Auto Mechanic Shop I've ever used!
Such great service and I always know Dean and his staff are fair and honest. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my car.

PP
PATTI P.
San Jose, CA
07/21/2016
They treat you like family
Dean, Carol and their employee's care about you and your vehicle. I now live in San Jose and still take my vehicles to Davis Auto Care

MARBY L.
07/11/2016
Always reliable
Davis Auto. Care always does a great job, and I can always rely on them to take great care of my car.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 07/12/2016

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW . IS THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE TO GET US TO THE 5 STAR RATING?

THANKS DEAN

BOB B.
07/02/2016
Complete trust in owner
Excellent service with all the extra perks.

SL
SUZANNE L.
Toyota Sequoia
06/09/2016
Best Service
They pick up and deliver when they promise. They always communicate what is needed for my vehicle and do not pressure me to schedule an appointment. Their customer service is five stars.

TL
Tommy L.
04/15/2016
2008 Chevy Silverado
Dean Davis Automotive repair shop
Is always on top of all your automotive needs
I would recommend them to all my friends for there automotive needs
There nothing the shop can not repair , and personal service pick up and delivery

DAVID W.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/15/2016
2011 Chevy Silverado
Dean Davis Automotive is a pleasure to do business with
They keep you updated with the repairs and recommendation
I would recommend all services thru his shop

BOB B.
03/26/2016
Customer for Life
Once again Davis Auto Care has taken care of our van and us. Thank Dean and Company for the personal service. The van purrs and came back looking fresh and new. Also, we appreciated you rescuing us when our Camry had a flat tire. You had that fixed in a jiffy and got us on our way. Thanks Guys!

FB
FRANK B.
Honda Accord
03/18/2016
Professional
Reliable along with a great car detail at the end

STEVE H.
Hollister, CA
Volkswagen Passat
03/10/2016
I always trust my automotive will be taken of.
I always rust Davis auto care win my cars as I know I will always get the straight scoop and they al at figure out my automotive problems whether I have and old car or new. Been going here forever.

SL
SUZANNE L.
Toyota Sequoia
03/01/2016
Trust worthy and reliable
Always reliable and finding the best options for their customers. They do not do shocks for my Toyota Sequoia so they are shopping around for me so I get a trusted and economical service. I feel like they are family and doing what they can to do things right.

AO
Art O.
Cadillac Seville
02/19/2016 Category: Service
Art said he receives good service.

DANNY W.
Lincoln LS
02/14/2016
Dean Davis, I trust him!
Dean is going through some changes with his biz. If he stays involved all will go well....
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 02/15/2016

REST ASSURED DANNY , I WILL ALWAYS BE INVOLVED IN MY BUSINESS . I MAY NOT ANSWER THE PHONE  BUT I AM HERE

BL
Brian L.
San Martin, CA
GMC Suburban
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Brian said they provided good service.

Mike B.
Saturn Vue
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Evonna. She said she had a great experience at this business.

ID
Irma D.
Volvo 850
02/06/2016 Category: Service
Irma said she liked this business' service and the way they returned her vehicle. She will return to them for future service.

JANINE F.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/03/2016
Customer Service!
As always, Dean and Carol combine great auto care with amazing customer service.

RICHARD C.
Concord, CA
02/02/2016
The quality of their work is exceptional!!!!
This is a great shop, with great ownership and great employees!!

WA
Will A.
Subaru Impreza
02/02/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Delores. She said the staff at this business are amazing, they always take care of all of her vehicles needs, she never has any problems when coming to them, and they are her go to that she never has to worry about.

FB