VC
VIRGIE C.
02/15/2017
A+ service!!!
I have been servicing all my cars with Davis auto care since my children were little.My kids are adults and Dean still takes execellent care of my cars.He is loyal to the customers.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 02/16/2017

THANK YOU VIRGIE / WE APPRECIATE ALL YOUR CONFIDENCE IN US . THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND TRUST.

DEAN

RICHARD C.
Concord, CA
01/27/2017
Love this Shop
The Customer service is the best, along with good quality of work for a reasonable amount!!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 02/16/2017

THAN KS RICH , WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND TRUST IN OUR COMPANY .

DEAN

FB
FRANK B.
01/16/2017
Excellent customer service
Davis auto assisted me with identifying my bad batteries, removal and installation.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 01/17/2017

THANKS FRANK WE APPRECIATE ALL YOU TRUST IN US .

THANKS DEAN

BOB B.
12/21/2016
Back in business during the holidays
Davis auto to the rescue once again. One car with a dead battery and the other with a flat tire -- Dean and his crew had us taken care of in no time at all. I don't know what we would do without them. They are professional, trustworthy, reliable and friendly!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 12/22/2016

THANK YOU DIANE AND BOB /WE VALUE YOUR BUSINESS /HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU .

VS
VALERIE S.
Ford Fiesta
12/20/2016
Wonderful reliable people!!!
I have the utmost trust that anything you recommend about my car maintenance is correct

VS
VALERIE S.
Ford Fiesta
11/18/2016
My guardian angels
I think you should be able to trust the people who take care of your car. I have the utmost confidence in Davis Auto. I think of them as my guardian angels because they keep my car safe for me and any one who rides with me. I rank them right up with medical personnel. We are not aware that they ride with us too and keep us as safe as possible. Plus, they are really nice people !
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 01/17/2017

THANKS VALERIE , WE APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH .

Lincoln LS
10/31/2016
Head Lamp Replacement
My recent experience at Davis Auto Care was spot on. LED head light out & very difficult to get to by me. Gabe suggested that we replace both lamps, as they require current sharing. Headlights aren't like they used to be. Thanks Gabe and Dean....
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 11/10/2016

Thanks your for the positive review Danny! Glad we were able to fix your headlights. Hope to see you again soon!

DK
DEBBIE K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/20/2016
As always great service
Can't say enough about Davis Auto Care and the excellent service that my husband and I always receive.

DAN B.
Toyota Tundra
09/15/2016
They made my 13 year old pickup feel like I was driving a new truck.
I knew the truck was due for servicing, but I just wasn't sure what all was needed. After a thorough inspection, Dean called and gave me a run down of what would be suggested. The primary item was new front brakes and rotors. After that it was a front end alignment and a tune-up. Everything else was normal maintenance for a vehicle of this age. I told him to go ahead with all the suggestions. I couldn't be happier with my decision. The truck absolutely drives like a new vehicle! Thanks for a job well done!!!

KENNY M.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/03/2016
Right place for any Repair
You won't find a better, locally owned auto repair facility in the southbay area. Dean and the crew are tops.

Lincoln LS
09/01/2016
Lincoln Coolant Leak Aug 2016
Lincoln was towed into shop on Fri, 26-Aug at ~9am with description of problem. Per the supervisor's communication the damaged coolant system was leaking, & was covered on the warranty from a past problem. The car was returned on Tue. All is fine, as this was covered by the warranty of the parts! Thank You!

VC
VIRGIE C.
08/24/2016
professional
Dean made sure that the service is done properly.

BOB B.
08/20/2016
Great Service from Davis Auto Care
I have complete trust in the service that we receive from Davis Auto Care.

08/19/2016
2008 Impala Check for noise
Impala brought in for inspection & location of noise. Expectation was bad bearings in front. Inpsection showed no bearing issues, & only item was a possible wheel rotation required appeared to help. No other issues.

SL
SUZANNE L.
Subaru Impreza
08/18/2016
They go above and beyond!
Thank you so much to Gabe and the Davis Auto Care staff for taking care of my son's Subaru last week. They found and fixed little things I think most service providers would've have missed. They had to search for a part and expedited to get the car back to us as soon as possible.

BOB S.
Nissan Frontier
08/12/2016
Another good job!
Another good job by the best repair shop in the area.

DOROTHY C.
08/10/2016
Great Job!
I can always count on a great job being done on my car at Davis. They are always honest, do a thorough job and prices are fantastic!

RACHEL M.
Nissan Versa
07/21/2016
Greatest Auto Mechanic Shop I've ever used!
Such great service and I always know Dean and his staff are fair and honest. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my car.

PP
PATTI P.
07/21/2016
They treat you like family
Dean, Carol and their employee's care about you and your vehicle. I now live in San Jose and still take my vehicles to Davis Auto Care

MARBY L.
07/11/2016
Always reliable
Davis Auto. Care always does a great job, and I can always rely on them to take great care of my car.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 07/12/2016

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW . IS THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE TO GET US TO THE 5 STAR RATING?

THANKS DEAN