4.6

Clark B.
06/20/2020
Diesel Doctors
Found cause of problem- fixed on time at a reasonable price. Everyone friendly and professional.
Enuff said.

Very knowledgeable shop!

Ford Club Wagon
06/15/2020
Professional
They listen well, are very professional, and do not pressure you into services you don't need.

KF
Kevin F.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
06/06/2020
Customer service
Micheal down there was very helpful through the process of getting my truck fixed, my truck runs great again
Kevin

Drew C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/04/2020
03 Chevy duramax
Always do good work but this last time I left with a new brake light on and a weird sound in my dash not sure what that is may take it back if I can’t figure it out on my own but they do the best work in the valley

Jake C.
05/24/2020
Professional, courteous and fast
I went in for coolant leak on my 2005 6.0. They found the leak and the part, which they replaced in 2014, had a lifetime warranty. The price for labor and coolant flush was a bit too much at the time ($1000), so I will probably find a friend to help me do it this time around. They do a great job and it's not their fault diesels are expensive to work on. I was only charged 1/2 hour labor for the diagnosis so they do understand the customers situation and I will be a repeat customer.

John R.
05/14/2020
Completely professional
Our recent experience was excellent! Repair estimate was timely and the repair was consistent with the estimate.
Staff is polite and respectful.

BR
Bob R.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/06/2020
Great attitude
Thanks for looking at my vehicle

Rick B.
05/02/2020
12345

Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/08/2020
Above and beyond
I took my truck into the local dealer to get an oil leak fixed, walked out with an outrageous quote and had to pay $114 for the diagnosis.
Took my truck to Davis for a second opinion, and they did a whole truck diagnostic and safety check for free, and beat the dealer price by $1000.
Definitely taking my truck to Davis when I have some money saved up.

Landon S.
Ram 3500
I would recommend
I would recommend Davis diesel to my family or friends.. great, professional, informative service. Very friendly .. from my experience they seem quite trust worthy.

Hi Landon,
Thank for your vote of confidence.

Scott W.
Veradale, WA
03/11/2020
Very happy with the service
Very happy with all aspects of the service I received from them. The repairs were done to my requests in terms of parts used and they finished in a day. Would highly recommend to others.

Hi Scott,
We appreciate the opportunity work with you and your kind response.
Jeff

John M.
Cost of labor..
Excellent service I’m sure, but after the quote I was hit with, I went back to the friend who recommended me to your shop, and him among few other guys told me this was way to expensive... even the dealership would rival the cost so someone else offered way less and I’m just letting them handle it.. thank you tho for short notice inspection tho...

Hey John,
I'm sorry for your disappointment but, based on our finding and past experience this would be our course of action. Thank you for giving us a try. Best of luck with someone else.

NG
Neil G.
03/06/2020
Knowledgeable Staff
Always giving great service with detailed information of what is being completed.

Hi Neil,
Thank you for your response.

CG
Conor G.
Missoula, MT
Dodge Sprinter
02/23/2020
Got Me Back on the Road
Rolled into the parking lot with a bad situation. Davis Diesel took me in without an appointment and quickly assessed the problem. They kept me in the loop throughout the day as they searched for an inexpensive solution to my problem. They spent the day hunting parts - and when they couldn't come up with the parts that day - used their years of experience on job sites and in the shop to find a work-around solution that got me back out on the road that night. I put hundreds of miles on the diesel immediately after their fix and its been running better than it ever has. They were accommodating, sensitive to price and my situation. Cannot recommend these guys enough.