4.6

Ram Pickup
08/22/2019
Extremely helpful
The staff is very knowledgeable and and friendly. Thanks for all your help.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for the words of encouragement! We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle!

RL
Ren L.
Ford Excursion
08/20/2019
Family vacation saved by Davis Diesel!
2003 Ford Excursion 6.0L Power-stroke, wife, 4 kids under 10 years old, + our 27' travel trailer heading from Seattle to Silverwood. We were on track to make it just in-time for the opening gates, then a big cloud of steam blows past in my rear-view mirror along with a quick climb of the engine temperature...We pulled over and confirmed what i expected, blown radiator and a shower of coolant allover the ground. After an hour of phone calls, adding water, calming kids down, and limping along until I found the guys at Davis Diesel, I let them know over the phone that we would be coming in hot (mind the pun) They assured me that we will be back on the road that day. Before we arrived, they had arranged the trucks in their lot to accommodate my trailer, we un-hooked the Excursion and i loaded my kids into the trailer for what we thought would be hours of heat and tears......The Davis Diesel guys were amazing, after quickly confirming the problem they ordered the new radiator and updated me that we would be back on the road by afternoon. They provided us power for the trailer so the kids could play video games, while the detailed oriented technicians installed the new radiator, and performed a through inspection of the rig.
Within a few hours we were hitched up and back on the road.
Now we are here at Silverwood where the kids have already told our fellow campers about the "Mechanic's with a school bus in the parking lot", and how "if your diesel gets sick" they are the ones who will make it better.
You never want to spend a day of family vacation at the shop, but my family will always remember how the Davis professionals saved our day.
A big THANK YOU for getting our family vacation back on the road.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/20/2019

Ren, you are too kind. We are happy that we could get you all back on your trip to Silverwood. Enjoy your vacation!!!

Jake B.
Greenacres, WA
Ram Pickup
08/16/2019
Professional shop
Very professional diesel shop. These guys own your problem, and are extremely invested in solving it. Will definitely be working with these guys in the future.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/16/2019

Hi Jake, thanks a bunch for your generous review! We greatly appreciate you trusting us with your Ram.

B
B.
Puyallup, WA
08/10/2019
Honest and friendly!
Simply the best customer service I’ve ever received from a repair shop. These gentlemen assisted me and my family get back on the road quickly and with a level of service I would expect from a longtime friend. I will recommend these guys to everybody I know! And the repair spot on most importantly.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/12/2019

Matt, thank you for your kind words! We hope you had a fantastic vacation in our beautiful area!

Tami S.
Liberty Lake, WA
Ford Flex
08/07/2019
Thanks Mike for your help!
Thanks for getting my car in so quick and the oil changed. It was great getting in and my windshield was so clean!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/08/2019

Hi Tami, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for sharing that Michael was very helpful!

John B.
08/06/2019
Very happy to find a place that actually knows something about my 12 valve Cummins. I'll definitely be back
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/06/2019

Hello John, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate your business!

FB
Francie B.
Rockford, WA
08/05/2019
Great Group of Guys
From the moment I called to the moment I left I felt like these guys were family! They’re friendly, they’re confident, they make you feel important, they explain things well, and you just feel like your truck problems will get solved the best! I will definitely go back there for my next diesel maintenance and/or work that needs done! Thanks guys!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review Francie! You are too kind.

TK
Thomas K.
07/31/2019
Track bar
Thanks for the warranty replacement. Very reasonable labor cost.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 07/31/2019

Hi Thomas, we're glad we could take care of that for you under warranty, and as always, thank you for trusting us with your vehicle care.

Ford Police Interceptor
07/27/2019
Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and get the job done right. Thank you!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 07/29/2019

We greatly appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle care needs!

PR
Phil R.
07/20/2019
Trustworthy service from great people.
It is refreshing to find a reputable diesel mechanic in town. No need to cringe at the thought of having to take your truck into a dealership because you don't know where else to take it for service. These folks come highly recommended, they thoroughly search for the problem and look for a way to solve it without defaulting to throwing a bunch of money at the issue. I recommend Davis Diesel to anyone who has a diesel vehicle.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 07/22/2019

Phil, thank you for your trust in us, we greatly appreciate your business!

07/19/2019
Happy
Always a great experience. Your staff is top shelf!
Thanks for always being there.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the kind words, we greatly appreciate them!

GA
Gene A.
Washington
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Gene said he would recommend the business for service.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 07/23/2019

Gene, thanks for your willingness to recommend us!

Mike S.
07/18/2019
Quick honest service
Was able to get in quickly and issue identified and repaired quickly. No unnecessary recommendations and great follow up.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 07/19/2019

Hi Mike,
Thank you very much for your kind review, we greatly appreciate you as our customer!

FA
Frank A.
Ritzville, WA
07/12/2019
Honesty smart people
Davis diesel is the best of the best I've only been there three times the first time was a success second time with success and the third time was even better than a third time they said no charge and the guy at the front desk that does all the work part he's been right all three times right on the money finally glad I found somebody that I could trust
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 07/16/2019

Frank, thank you for your kind words. We greatly appreciate you as our customer.

GC
Gene C.
Mazda B4000
07/11/2019
things went well
I received the intended service and paid the quoted price.

My Mazda B4000 truck runs well now.

Davis replaced the valve gaskets on my v6 engine that was throwing oil, they flushed the cooling system which definitely needed servicing, they replaced the hoses, and they did a tune up replacing spark plugs and wires which was also definitely needed.

All this was necessary and expected when the truck was brought to them.

gene
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Hi Gene, We appriciate you trusting us with your vehicle. We look forward to working with you for years to come. Take care, Jeff Davis

The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 07/16/2019

Gene, thank you for your generous words. It has been a pleasure to take care of your vehicle repair needs.