4.6

Don B.
Troy, ID
01/30/2021
Great Service!
The folks that I worked with provided very professional and responsive service. Everything from returning phone calls, answering questions and following up with the techs to text message updates. The final product met or exceeded expectations!
Thank you guys.

HS
Hank S.
01/16/2021
Best service around
These guys have always taken care of anything I need for my truck, very good at communicating about what they find and always is able to tell me how much it is before they do it. Appreciate these guys and will always go here.

NL
Nathan L.
01/11/2021
Trust and confidence in Davis Diesel
I’ve been taking my 2011 Chevy Duramax for the last 2 years. This visit for oil change and tire rotation was similar to the others in that there were no surprises, Michael followed up and the truck was done when he said it would be.
I wasn’t able to make it that evening but when I picked it up the next morning, I was pleasantly surprised to discover it had been warmed up for me. Pretty awesome on a cool winter morning.
I respect their honesty and pragmatic assessment. I recommend DD to all my friends looking for a quality place to service their diesel truck

MT
Mike T.
Cheney, WA
11/23/2020
Great shop
was able to get me scheduled fast, work performed has always been good quality, always able to answer my questions.

DOUG W.
11/18/2020
Fixed injector
Took my truck in, and they found the problem with the injector and fixed it the same day! Thanks SO much!

AH
Andrew H.
Deer Park, WA
11/03/2020
Awesome place
They are the only the only diesel shop we go to! Been going here for over 10 years! They always take great care of my truck. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

TT
Always good service

John C.
Newman Lake, WA
10/20/2020 Category: Service
John said he is totally good with them and they are a good outfit. He is very satisfied with them and has had noting but good experiences.

Doug B.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Ram 2500
10/12/2020
Customer service.
Michael provided excellent information and service when it came to getting me the details I needed to make a descission on repairs

Joni W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/10/2020
Speedy diagnosis of problem with great communication with client
We brought our 2005 Duramax Silverado in, thinking it needed a new fuel pump. The mechanics at Davis took an incremental approach in diagnosing the problem, ultimately saving us money as a new pump wasn’t needed. We appreciated the great communication and professionalism provided by Davis staff. Thanks for a positive experience!

NS
Nancy S.
Dodge Sprinter
10/07/2020
Accommodating
I just had my diesel motorhome serviced. The service was prompt and courteous. They were very thorough in their diagnosis, and very helpful to give me the best deal on parts. I am embarking on a 3,000 mile trip on the strength of their repairs.

John H.
09/30/2020
Excellent!
I took my 1996 Ford Power-stroke to Davis Diesel to have the fuel sensor changed in the front fuel tank. They did an excellent job, and the service was fast.

KG
Ken G.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/23/2020

John B.
Cadillac SRX
09/11/2020
Davis Diesel is the best.
Great service, quality work, and wonderful people. Thank you for taking care of my vehicles.

BD
Bud D.
Bozeman, MT
Dodge Sprinter
09/07/2020
Knowledgable service
Davis Diesel is a friendly, clean establishment. They are knowledgable and proficient. I find that when a mechanic takes the time to explain the problem in words that I can understand, he must know what he is talking about. I was visiting from out of town, they got me on their schedule, and fixed my issue. I highly recommend Davis Diesel.
TD
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/09/2020

Hi Bud,
Thank you, for the kind words and taking the time to acknowledge your experience. I will be sure to share this with our team.
Thanks again,