Overall Rating 4.133337/5Overall Rating 4.133337/5Overall Rating 4.133337/5Overall Rating 4.133337/5rating 4.133337

AA
Aisha A.
Perth Amboy, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Manager addressed all my previous and current concerns.
Willingness to address my concerns and make sure that I understand my recent concerns had nothing to do with the initial concern. Great customer service.

09/03/2019 Category: Service
The cost of repair and it is still not complete
I am not happy at all for the cost of service only to have to return to complete the service.
Tim C. from Davis Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

I HAVE MET WITH AISHA AND EXPLAINED THAT HER CURRENT CONCERN IS COMPLETELY SEPERATE FORM THE INITIAL PROLEM SHE WAS EXPERIENCING. WE ARE REPAIRING HER VEHICLE TODAY AND GIVING HER A RIDE TO WORK AT THIS TIME.  CUSTOMER IS EXTREMELY PLEASANT AND I WILL REACH OUT TO HER AGAIN THIS AFTERNOON.

Betty M.
Philadelphia, PA
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Immediately Addressed my Issue
Had to return to the dealer with an issue with my tail light. We thought it was fixed last time, but it was a trial and error situation. Fingers crossed this fix works.

As to my last post where I gave them only three stars, management contacted me immediately and addressed all my issues and worked with their staff to make sure there are no repeats of my experience. Today was a great follow-up visit and all went smoothly.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Communication was lacking
This is the first time I've experienced any issues with this service department, and I've been going there since purchasing my car in December 2016. I was there for 5 hours and expected a long wait, but not that long. Service rep did not communicate status unless I checked with him. I drive from NE Philadelphia, so not a convenient location for me, but service was always great.
Tim C. from Davis Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

I have spoken to Betty regarding her experience and agree that we were lacking in our attention to our guest.  I have spoken with the Service Rep and have counseled him on proper handling of our guests.  Betty was also having a concern with a rear bulb and I have ordered the part needed and set an appointment to repair it on 8-27-19.

CD
Charles D.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Issue corrected
Upon returning to the service dept, they provided me with a loaner, just happened to be a new Elantra. They ordered additional parts and once installed, the annoying rattle was corrected. Davis service department really came through, took time, but it is fixed. There is a specific sequence for replacing parts in the strut assembly, hence the additional time and parts, thankfully it was all covered under the warranty.

03/24/2019 Category: Service
Problem not fixed
I explained the issue above, I’m not satisfied since I was informed that the problem was fixed by replacing the strut mount. Now I have to wait for another part and more time having it installed
Tim C. from Davis Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Spoeke with Mr. Dorner on 3/27 in person.  Explained to him the diagnostic process used on this visit to determine that the strut itself is faulty internally.  We have ordered the new strut which is coming from either Dallas or Chicago.  Provided Mr. Dorner with a loaner vehicle to use until his vehicle repair is completed and test driven by me.

Robbinsville, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Trey is awesome! Deserves a RAISE
Trey my service advisor is always helpful and goes out of his way to try and solve my problems! He is unfortunately hampered by insufficient technical resources... to help solve complex electronic and mechanical issues. Hyundai needs to figure out what they are doing with their Genesis brand!
Thanks Trey

08/28/2018 Category: Service
Service and Sales
Service representative Trey is always helpful, service dept tries, but never quite finds my issues. Shopped for a car while waiting for my car... big mistake! No purchase.
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Hello Mr. Carroll,

It was nice to speak to you today. Once again thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We do appreciate your feedback and opinion.

As we discussed, please contact us after you get back from vacation and we can investigate your highway condition.

Enjoy your trip.

609.883.3500 ex 1040

Cranbury, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/10/2018 Category: Service
"dirty" air filters
I just checked under my Genesis' hood and it is very clear, based on the amount of dirt still on the filter enclosure and on the brace that must be removed for access, that nobody ever visually checked my air filter. Yet I was told it was dirty, not that mfr's recommendations suggest it is need of replacement. The cabin filter is also a real chore to remove, so I highly doubt (given the story about the air filter) that it was inspected, either.

08/10/2018 Category: Service
service quality
advised to have work done that I am certain is unnecessary.
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Good afternoon Mr. Kraft,

It was nice to speak to you today.

Once again my apologies in the misunderstand with your filters. I pulled your file and I see the notes. The cabin filter was recamended due to time and mileage. The engine filter was recamended because it was dirty.

As we discussed, Hyundai will be sending out a second survey. Please keep an eye out for it.

We will see you next Tuesday to install the window motor for you.

Have a GREAT day.

609.883.3500 ex1040

DO
Donna O.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Great follow-up
Davis Hyundai was able to address my concerns. As I said in my initial review, this was an isolated incident...an "off" day. Trey was able to get me out the door quickly the next morning. I appreciate Glenn taking the time to understand the situation and make sure everything was okay. Thank you!

04/18/2018 Category: Service
QC needed
Normally service is good, it was an clearly an "off" day.
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Hello Mrs. Ortutay,

It was nice to speak to you today. Once again please accept my  apoloigies for the events from monday.

We have reviewed all the details of your visit as a  team. I am confident this issue will not surface again.

As we discussed your next oil service will be on us to give you a chance we are on point and this was a remote issue.

Please reach out to me directly if you ever need my assistance or attention.

609-883-3500 ex1040

Joel P.
Robbinsville, NJ
04/03/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate your quick response and resolution to my issue.

04/03/2018 Category: Service
Please follow up with customer as promised.
Waiting for a simple follow up call for part that was ordered.
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Good morning Mr. Pomeranz,

It was nice to speak to you earlier and we will be ready for you tomorrow morning to have the tire installed.

Once again thank you for bring this delay to my attention. We can not fix or repairs our procedures if we don't know we have a problem.

I am now working with my parts manager to improve our "special order parts process" to be able to stay on top of arrival times and customer notifications.

As we discussed Hyundai will be sending you a second survey as a standard operation procedure. This is done on any survey rated with 3 stars or less.

If you ever need my attention or assistance, please reach out to  me directly.

I hope to see you tomorrow.

Have a great day.

609-883-3500 ex 1040

KC
Kathleen C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2018 Category: Service
Prompt resolution.
I was quickly called back by the manager and he listened to my concerns and had my car in that day. I was given a rental to use while my car was in the shop and my car issues seem to have been resolved. Prompt resolution of my car problems were appreciated.

03/25/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvement
True repairs need to be made, not just quick fixes that break again in two weeks.
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 03/26/2018

Good morning Ms. Capstack,

Once again my apology for the inconvenience in the needed return  visit. I understand your time is priceless.

We will be expecting you this afternoon and we will have a no charge service rental waiting for you. I wil be leaving the dealership by 5:00pm today so I may not see you this afternoon. My staff is aware of your situation and is up to speed on our plans. I will update you tomorrow afternoon after he diagnose it.

The special ordered fuel level sensor has arrived and we will install it on this visit. We will be investigating this poor running condition again and we will get this resolved.

As we discussed Hyundai will be sending you a second survey as a standard operating procedure. You can be assured we will resolve these issues.

609-883-3500 ex 1040

Allentown, NJ
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Davis Hyundai addressed my issue
Follow up was very prompt and more than I expected -- very satisfied with response.

11/14/2017 Category: Service
Slow service
Took much longer than expected, even with an appointment.
JAMES A. from Davis Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you for taking the time to speak to us about your visit. That is not typical of our service department and we apologize. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again.

Princeton, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2017 Category: Service
Very satisfied with the service received. A shout out to Lou for going the extra mile.

03/09/2017 Category: Service
Not so sure
Car transmission went on a relatively new car. Replacement was bad. Try, try again. Perhaps third time will be a charm?
JAMES A. from Davis Hyundai responded on 03/13/2017

We understand your frustration. We look forward to a speedy resolution.

JAMES A. from Davis Hyundai responded on 03/18/2017

Thank you for your patience and the opportunity to rectify the issue. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you next time.

CD
CHARLES D.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/20/2017 Category: Service
Corrected issue previously noted
Service department contacted me and arranged to remove the tape and clean my car. This a very acceptable resolution and I thank Davis service for following up on my concern in a very timely matter. All my services for both our Hyundai at Davis are usually excellent

02/20/2017 Category: Service
Quick visit
Service was quick but they never removed the tape
JAMES A. from Davis Hyundai responded on 02/21/2017

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us about your concern. We appreciate the opportunity to rectify the issue and use your feedback to improve the service experience for all of our customers. Thank you again.

Yardley, PA
01/18/2017 Category: Service
The entire organization stepped up big time
I recently bought what was effectively a brand new car and had an unexpected issue with a specialized part not covered under the manufacturer or extended warranties. We didn't see eye to eye on the resolution at first but once I was given a chance to explain my position, both service and sales teamed up to make me a perfectly happy customer. I will be happy to return in the future and happy to recommend them to anyone who asks.

01/18/2017 Category: Service
Good dealer, good selection, great prices, so-so service
I've bought two cars from Davis in two years. The sales process was generally fine, but I'm having some trouble in follow up with the service organization. I expect more than I'm currently getting when buying a new car vs used. They are good people, but I'm hitting some snags along the way.
JAMES A. from Davis Hyundai responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to speak(email) to me about your concern. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve the service experience for all of our customers. We look forward to resolving your issue. Thank you again.

JAMES A. from Davis Hyundai responded on 01/20/2017

Thank you again for your time and the opportunity to address your concern. We appreciate your business and are looking forward to your next visit.

Candace M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/19/2016 Category: Service
Always a Very pleasant environment and workers
Everyone is always helpful and pleasant

12/19/2016 Category: Service
Good
Always completed in a timely fashion.
JAMES A. from Davis Hyundai responded on 12/20/2016

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us about your concern. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you next time.

JAMES A. from Davis Hyundai responded on 12/21/2016

We are happy to have you as a customer. Thank you for choosing Davis Hyundai.

Lawrence Township, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2016 Category: Service
Problem was fixed, and was told to come back if any issues!

10/24/2016 Category: Service
Appearance
Need more attention
JAMES A. from Davis Hyundai responded on 10/26/2016

I appologize for the less than excellent visit. We would like to address your concern further. Please contact the service department 609-699-4189

Cleve C.
2005 Hyundai Xg350
10/20/2016 Category: Service
Lack of care for long time customer.
I had to first time let another dealer to repair my at $150. Less.Could not bring myself to continue to spend my money with you and not be appreciated. Really hurts.Brought car there for $30,000.And spent so much more on up keep and no real benefit.

10/20/2016 Category: Service
Lack of care for long time customer.
Major repairs can be controlled some with preventive maintenance, useyto keep customer informed.no more.
JAMES A. from Davis Hyundai responded on 10/22/2016

We apologize for the less than excellent service. Some major repairs like suspension and electrical repairs are not foreseeable and cannot be prevented. And while we do not enjoy giving someone a large estimate for a car the have maintained very well sometimes we cannot control that. We are here to inform you as to what the vehicle needs. If you would like to discuss this further please contact the service department.

JAMES A. from Davis Hyundai responded on 10/26/2016

We would still like to make the situation better for you. Please visit the service department at you next convenience.

JAMES W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2016 Category: Service
Davis is very conscientious.
They immediately followed up about what happened and made everything right. I like the dealership and will be buying my next Hyundai from them. It is a great dealership.

06/10/2016 Category: Service
Missed the mark this time
Davis is usually excellent but they,missed the mark this time. Nobody is perfect.
JAMES A. from Davis Hyundai responded on 06/13/2016

I apologize again for the condition of the vehicle when you got it back. I appreciate you taking a few minutes on the phone with me so that we can resolve the issue. Thank you again for your feedback as it will help me improve our service process.

Hamilton Township, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/25/2016 Category: Service
Full Satisfaction
Returned with my vehicle to handle unresolved A/C malfunction. Was able to wait briefly to see if the problem could be diagnosed. It was....a defective condenser, and I was immediately offered a loaner vehicle inasmuch as the part to be ordered would take 2-3 days, which would fall over the Memorial Day weekend/holiday, the weather was very warm, and the service manager didn't want me driving around for a week without any A/C. Repair was made to my full satisfaction.

05/25/2016 Category: Service
Incomplete Resolution
Service manager was very professional, courteous. Routine maintenance and other needed repairs handled appropriately; however, the primary issue(malfunctioning A/C), was not resolved. A part was ordered, repair work done, problem purportedly corrected, picked up car at end of day, A/C working until next day, no A/C. Have to return for resolution.
JAMES A. from Davis Hyundai responded on 05/26/2016

We are glad that you enjoyed your visit with us.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service visit.

Lawrence Township, NJ
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Bad costumer service
They are so rude even their sales manager
Tim C. from Davis Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

customer upset with sales department and sales manager.  upset about the miles on car when sold new (294).  Spoke to sales and sales manager when in on this visit and continued to complain when returned to serve department about how he felt he was treated by sales.

CK
Cynthia K.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Very nice people. Service department excellent service.
Five stars on service, sales and everything.

Morrisville, PA
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service and excellent customer service